Obama needs no acting lessons

bornright

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Texas
Is it only amazing to me the way Obama can transform himself into any part. One only has to watch him when he is greeting the troops to see one Obama. Then we think back to when he was speaking to a small group of blacks and we saw a different Obama with the slang language and all. When he speaks to a group of whites his nose seems to go up into the air and he speaks perfect english with no accent. Whites must realize by him talking down to everyone is actually the way he sees the white man.

There is a lot of red flags everytime Obama seems to change character. That basketball seems to come out when ever he wants to say "see I be one of you". Is he not stereotyping blacks when he does this. Not all blacks are good basketball players Mr. Obama. How much does he really know about being black in America?

His condescending tone when he transforms into the white Obama does not represent the white man. Does he really think all whites are snobs?

WILL THE REAL OBAMA PLEASE STAND UP.

How much does he really know about being black in America?

Hmm lets see, he was born in Hawaii, went to a private school, an Ivy league College, an Ivy league Law school, and then and only then moved to Chicago.

I would say he knows very little about what it is like to be black in America.

Hmm lets see, he was born in Hawaii, went to a private school, an Ivy league College, an Ivy league Law school, and then and only then moved to Chicago.

I would say he knows very little about what it is like to be black in America.
Americans want to see Obama's "authentic" birth certificate.

Americans want to see his academic records to verify this information.

Americans want to see Obama's criminal records also.

Produce the documentation and Americans will decide. :eusa_angel:

I noticed today when watching the news with Obama and the leader of Iraq how Obama seemed to act as though it was his country. There Obama stood beside his chair and motioned for the leader of a country to sit before he did. This man must realize that if Obama had his way there would be civil war as all the American troops would have been pulled out and the country would have been turned over to such a terrible outcome with so many more deaths. Imagine Obama acting like he is in control of anything. He is just in the way of progress in Iraq and this country for that matter.

During that press conference in Jordan did you hear the guy directly behind him say "man his shit dont stink neither" ? Really.. in a way that kinda sounded like he was serious.. Obama's shit really doesn't stink.. also.. did you notice that he really didnt touch the ground when he walked.. I am sure if there was water around he would have either parted it or walked on it...

Last edited:
Is it only amazing to me the way Obama can transform himself into any part. One only has to watch him when he is greeting the troops to see one Obama. Then we think back to when he was speaking to a small group of blacks and we saw a different Obama with the slang language and all. When he speaks to a group of whites his nose seems to go up into the air and he speaks perfect english with no accent. Whites must realize by him talking down to everyone is actually the way he sees the white man.

There is a lot of red flags everytime Obama seems to change character. That basketball seems to come out when ever he wants to say "see I be one of you". Is he not stereotyping blacks when he does this. Not all blacks are good basketball players Mr. Obama. How much does he really know about being black in America?

His condescending tone when he transforms into the white Obama does not represent the white man. Does he really think all whites are snobs?

WILL THE REAL OBAMA PLEASE STAND UP.

Of Course he doesn't, he's got lots of experience....

VoyagerRuss3.jpg

We don't need a President, with a multiple personality disorder.

Last edited:
We don't need a President, with a multiple personality disorder.
How about a pres that knows what email is. Knows that the soviet union and czechoslovakia no longer exist... basically .. someone that lives in this century... knowing the diff between sunni and shia is probably a good thing as well..

Now that you mention the multiple personality thing... which mac are you cats gonna elect... the liberal or the conservative mac... the mac that coddles illegals or ships em home.. the taxer or the tax cutter... Mac Feingold or Mac Kenedy.... oh wait.. thats actually the same Mac attack...

How about a pres that knows what email is. Knows that the soviet union and czechoslovakia no longer exist... basically .. someone that lives in this century... knowing the diff between sunni and shia is probably a good thing as well..

Now that you mention the multiple personality thing... which mac are you cats gonna elect... the liberal or the conservative mac... the mac that coddles illegals or ships em home.. the taxer or the tax cutter... Mac Feingold or Mac Kenedy.... oh wait.. thats actually the same Mac attack...

Word homie

istockphoto_760147_punch_fists.jpg

:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back