Obama, Muslim -come on

You're not worth any more time Unkotare. .

Be careful, if you tuck too hard you may hurt yourself.

Is this the way you debate a topic with another adult person? That's something my nephew in middle school would say to his classmates. I think that you are genuinely acting like an unintelligent moron, and I say that not because we disagree on the cross issue, but instead by the way you have conducted yourself throughout the course of this discussion.

Quick question, when you disagree with someone (maybe at work or home), do you always resort to acting like a child, or do you you only do that on the USMB?

You should drink plenty of water so you don't get dehydrated from all this crying, lefty.

And yet THAT is the crux of what we have been discussing and the reason why your ridiculous, left-wing secularist brainwashing has lead you to such an empty, pointless 'PC' conclusion. You wanna run from that? I don't blame you.

My point was simply that there are a large group of people out there that would be talking more about the cross in the background vs the President's speech.

And some people would talk about his tie. I guess the president shouldn't wear a tie. And some people would talk about his hair. I guess the president should shave his head. And some people would talk about an American flag in the background. I guess he should have any American flags that happen to be around covered up. And I guess YOU ARE AN IDIOT. Your lefty secularist programming has rotted whatever brain you may have once had.

Seriously Unkatoare, Are you that big of a moron? The President’s hair, lol? I said that a cross might become a media distraction because it will ignite unnecessary conversations about separation of church and state, instead of the President’s speech – the thing he wanted to avoid – and you come back saying that “well maybe his tie” or “his hair” would be distracting too. It’s one of the worst comebacks I’ve ever heard. It’s totally nonsensical and unintelligent.

Why would the media be distracted by the President’s hair? Or his tie? How does that make any sense at all? Why would the President of the United States have to cover up the United States flag? Really, your comment is one of the dumbest I have come across on USMB so far.

And then you call me an idiot on top of it?

You are something else, Unkatoare.

Last edited:
My point was simply that there are a large group of people out there that would be talking more about the cross in the background vs the President's speech.

And some people would talk about his tie. I guess the president shouldn't wear a tie. And some people would talk about his hair. I guess the president should shave his head. And some people would talk about an American flag in the background. I guess he should have any American flags that happen to be around covered up. And I guess YOU ARE AN IDIOT. Your lefty secularist programming has rotted whatever brain you may have once had.

Seriously Unkatoare, Are you that big of a moron? The President’s hair, lol? I said that a cross might become a media distraction because it will ignite unnecessary conversations about separation of church and state, instead of the President’s speech – the thing he wanted to avoid – and you come back saying that “well maybe his tie” or “his hair” would be distracting too. It’s one of the worst comebacks I’ve ever heard. It’s totally nonsensical and unintelligent.

Why would the media be distracted by the President’s hair? Or his tie? How does that make any sense at all? Why would the President of the United States have to cover up the United States flag? Really, your comment is one of the dumbest I have come across on USMB so far.

Your hysteria over any potential religious symbol is every bit as ridiculous as worrying about hair, or a tie, or a flag, or anything else. That was sort of the point, idiot. Try to keep up, lefty.

After Mubarak's fall in Egypt, when the muslims began slaughtering the Coptic Christians, obama urged the Christians to show restraint.

What's wrong with a call to prevent additional violence? Would you rather the President encourage bloody revenge and retaliation (what would be the good in that)?

I like to hear your take, Katz.

You really are thick as hell, aren't you lefty?

Why don't you answer the question Unk, instead of calling me a "lefty" like it's some sort of clever response.

Would you rather the President call for violent revenge, or a cessation of the bloodshed?

I don't understand how bringing up an example where the President told a group of people not to participate in retaliatory violence is supposed to make him look bad.

What's wrong with a call to prevent additional violence? Would you rather the President encourage bloody revenge and retaliation (what would be the good in that)?

I like to hear your take, Katz.

Why don't you answer the question Unk, instead of calling me a "lefty" like it's some sort of clever response.

Would you rather the President call for violent revenge, or a cessation of the bloodshed?

I don't understand how bringing up an example where the President told a group of people not to participate in retaliatory violence is supposed to make him look bad.

It's merely an accurate description, lefty. And maybe you need to go back and see what the hell her point was (an obvious point that only an idiot like you could possibly miss) in the post in question?

Your hysteria over any potential religious symbol is every bit as ridiculous as worrying about hair, or a tie, or a flag, or anything else. That was sort of the point, idiot. Try to keep up, lefty.

No, the problem was is that your example was illogical and made no sense. There’s nothing controversial about his tie, or his hair, or an American flag.

Having a giant cross behind the President of the United States while he gives a non-religion related speech could be interpreted as religious favoritism and will ignite controversy. I personally wouldn’t care that much, but other people would, including the media. That's just the world we live in; the media blows everything up out of proportion, and sometimes the President just wants to remain as neutral as possible and there's nothing wrong with that. Look at what happened with the Treyvon Martin case; blown up way out of proportion.

What’s the big deal if he covered up the cross? Why does the President need to have that in the background anyway?

Last edited:

It's merely an accurate description, lefty. And maybe you need to go back and see what the hell her point was (an obvious point that only an idiot like you could possibly miss) in the post in question?

What was an accurate description Unk?

And what was her point exactly? All she did was bring up an example where the President told a group of Christians not to retaliate with violence, which would only lead to more bloodshed, more death. The President condemned the killings.

Last edited:

No, the problem was is that your example was illogical and made no sense. There’s nothing controversial about his tie, or his hair, or an American flag.

There is to "some people." I know you have been trained like a dog to worry most of all about what might be controversial to "some people." Just to be safe, people of your ilk would have the president (by law, no doubt) only appear with a shaved head, wearing a neutral-color jumpsuit, standing in front of a plain grey screen. Would your old college professor finally love you then, lefty?

The circus left town without you, clown.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tCAffMSWSzY]Obama Admits He Is A Muslim - YouTube[/ame]

There is to "some people." I know you have been trained like a dog to worry most of all about what might be controversial to "some people."

You realize that I can care less about the feelings of the people who the cross would offend; what I care about is the unnecessary media storm that will be talking about the cross because it’s a time waster and only distracts us from the real issues. Do you get this?

Just to be safe, people of your ilk would have the president (by law, no doubt) only appear with a shaved head, wearing a neutral-color jumpsuit, standing in front of a plain grey screen. Would your old college professor finally love you then, lefty?

Again, Unkotare, why would the media be talking about the President’s hair or tie? How are those two things controversial in anyway? And what’s with all the ‘college professor’ stuff you keep bringing up? It’s all really weird…

The circus left town without you, clown.

Good one Unk, you really know how to make me upset. Very clever too!

And finally, I don't recall you answering my question: do you always act like a child when someone doesn't agree with you, and resort to whining and calling people names like "lefty" as if it's some sort of legitimate, adult response?

Last edited:
There is to "some people." I know you have been trained like a dog to worry most of all about what might be controversial to "some people."

You realize that I can care less about the feelings of the people who the cross would offend; what I care about is the unnecessary media storm that will be talking about the cross because it’s a time waster and only distracts us from the real issues.

Your being scared of what "the media" will talk about is the epitome of PC bullshit, lefty.

And what was her point exactly, since you seem to understand it so well?

You are hopelessly fucking stupid. Go ask her, if you really need help with it.

Why are you incapable of answering any questions? You dodge, call me a name, then dodge, call me a name. You have no debate skills, zero. And I really do feel embarrassed for you.

You really are dumb as a rock. If you honestly can't understand what she meant (although a reasonably well trained rodent would) then go ask the person who wrote the post. Too hard for you to grasp, lefty?

Again, Unkotare, why would the media be talking about the President’s hair or tie?

The media vermin will talk about anything they think will keep the zombies eyes on the screen.

Why would anyone find a religious symbol in a highly religious country such as ours controversial? Makes just as little sense. Some people find displays of the flag controversial. Some people would find any symbol involving a weapon of any sort controversial. Some would find anything representing a respect for life controversial. Some would find anything representing the traditional family controversial. Some would find anything representing commerce or free trade controversial. Some would find anything representing the military controversial. There will always be idiots like you just dying to find something controversial.

Last edited:

You realize that I can care less about the feelings of the people who the cross would offend; what I care about is the unnecessary media storm that will be talking about the cross because it’s a time waster and only distracts us from the real issues.

Your being scared of what "the media" will talk about is the epitome of PC bullshit, lefty.

I'm not "scared" of what the media will talk about, I just know what the media will talk about and would want to avoid unnecessary and trivial topics of debate.

If the cross is covered, the news will focus on the topic of the speech.

If the cross is uncovered, the news might instead gawk at the background.

So why not just cover the cross and avoid that unnecessary media distraction? This is my point. I see no reason why you need to be so upset about this.

Why would anyone find a religious symbol in a higly religious country such as ours controversial? Makes just as little sense. Some people find displays of the flag controversial. Some people would find any symbol involving a weapon of any sort controversial. Some would find anything representing a respect for life controversial. Some would find anything representing the traditional family controversial. Some would find anything representing commerce or free trade controversial. Some would find anything representing the military controversial. There will always be idiots like you just dying to find something controversial.

Our country does have a lot of Christians, I agree, but do you realize that many of those Christians also support the idea of the Separation of Church and state, and would rather we not have a government who endorses a single religion, but rather a government that remains neutral when it comes to this subject?

There is absolutely no reason why people should be upset at the President for covering up potentially controversial background props when giving a speech. What's the big deal?

You are hopelessly fucking stupid. Go ask her, if you really need help with it.

Why are you incapable of answering any questions? You dodge, call me a name, then dodge, call me a name. You have no debate skills, zero. And I really do feel embarrassed for you.

You really are dumb as a rock. If you honestly can't understand what she meant (although a reasonably well trained rodent would) then go ask the person who wrote the post. Too hard for you to grasp, lefty?

Again, Unk, dodge after dodge. Answer the question - why are you afraid to do this?!

You bring absolutely nothing to the conversation except for calling people "lefty" when they don't adhere to whatever political beliefs you hold.

If the cross is covered, the news will focus on the topic of the speech.

So why not just cover the cross and avoid that unnecessary media distraction? This is my point.

Your point is obviously wrong since people are still talking about it. Covering up a religious symbol in a highly religious country for obvious PC reasons is inevitably its own distraction. You PC secularists can't escape the fact of the country you live in. You would probably be happier living somewhere else.

Forum List

Back