Obama, Muslim -come on

oh please liberals talking facts LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. I never said he didnt, though questionable, why did it take 2-3 years, was it hidden in Chicago needing a retina scanner?

It didn't take three years. It's been available since the days of the 2008 campaign. But you can't be bothered with facts, can you?

No it hasnt. Wow liberals love rewriting definitions to words and history. If it was available, I didnt see Obama or ANY other democrat point to it, even for years after he was elected.

Obama Releases Birth Certificate - Business Insider

Obama releases original long-form birth certificate - CNN

Obama Birth Certificate Released By White House (PHOTO)

Interesting, I think the date says Aprill 27, 2011, yep those facts will kill ya. Again why did it take so long? Look people may be busy and not have time to follow, but those of us that do, quit trying to make up crap.

Last edited:
Please post some backup on that 83%, for starters.

And how much of that breakdown is Christian? We are talking about crosses here....

Google is your friend. I've wasted enough time on a block-head like you with no indication that you are going to do anything but repeat your secular talking points over and over.

And you may have been talking about crosses but I haven't. If you had been paying attention you would have known that.

What a cop out answer Unk. I've asked you repeatedly whether or not you think this nation is trending on becoming less religious (Christian specifically) or more religious and you just keep on dodging my question.

And on top of it all, you continue to insult me, without even giving me the respect by attempting to address the points I raised.

Very courageous of you Unk, you sound like a real stand up guy.

I think you know I'm correct, and therefore are too scared to answer my questions because it will derail your entire argument. So you move to your last and hopeless resort -name calling - like a child.

Who's dodging? YOU are simply repeating over and over the secularist talking points you were programmed with. Let me guess, you live in a coastal city, don't you? This country is and remains far more religious (and no, Christianity is not the only religion practiced in the US, genius) than you want to accept.

Here's a question for you, question boy, what are the largest immigrant groups to the US today?

The reality behind your consistent misunderstanding is that you WANT the US to be something that it is NOT. You have something in common with our current president in that regard.

Oh, and if you are too darn sensitive to deal with some less-than-tender remarks (which you richly deserved) then STFU and go play Shoots and Ladders or something, missy.

I don't believe that Obama is a devout Muslim.
But he got a good dose of the hate the infidel essence.
That's why he went to his hate whitey church
when he was pretending to be Christian.

are you people in denial??????? Obama himself admits being a Muslim and raised as one......are you saying you don't believe Obama??
Click here: Obama Admits He Is A Muslim - YouTube (you might have to copy and paste the link)

He most definitely is a Muslim....was raised as one in Kenya. His father was a Muslim and his ancestors. What part can't you mentally accept for heavens sake.

are you people in denial??????? Obama himself admits being a Muslim and raised as one......are you saying you don't believe Obama??
Click here: Obama Admits He Is A Muslim - YouTube (you might have to copy and paste the link)

He most definitely is a Muslim....was raised as one in Kenya. His father was a Muslim and his ancestors. What part can't you mentally accept for heavens sake.

Tell me you are joking.

Obama was never raised in Kenya. And if we are going to talk about it, well why not.
His step dad was a huge oil executive. His mother a professor. High end all his life.

It seems you Obama - Muslim guys would just give it up and admit you have been wrong.
A relevant quote on this today from "The Nation":

Those who fervently believe that Barack Obama is a Muslim generally practice their furtive religion in obscure recesses of the Internet.

The only people that keep bringing it up are you and him.

it's been about a year, if I recall, that someone accused him of being a muslim.

It seems you Obama - Muslim guys would just give it up and admit you have been wrong.

Those who fervently believe that Barack Obama is a Muslim generally practice their furtive religion in obscure recesses of the Internet.

it's been about a year, if I recall, that someone accused him of being a muslim.

I'm praying he's a Druid. I can handle Druid.

I wish he had faith. From the bottom of my heart Sunni Man. I wish this leader had faith but you can see he has no soul.

This is disturbing.

Where was it written; judge not least you be judged.

Or something like that. But anyway, it would make more sense when you express what can only be an opinion, that you would state that in your opinion blah blah blah........... no faith or soul.

He must be a Mooslim. Must be. No faith or soul. Good God, he is a bot. An Obamabot. And Obamabots are the worst kind of Mooslims. Every rethug know this. Or at least believes this. Weird shit.

I wish he had faith. From the bottom of my heart Sunni Man. I wish this leader had faith but you can see he has no soul.

This is disturbing.

Or something like that. But anyway, it would make more sense when you express what can only be an opinion, that you would state that in your opinion blah blah blah........... no faith or soul.

He must be a Mooslim. Must be. No faith or soul. Good God, he is a bot. An Obamabot. And Obamabots are the worst kind of Mooslims. Every rethug know this. Or at least believes this. Weird shit.

No where.

And neither is something like that written anywhere that's important.

I'm praying he's a Druid. I can handle Druid.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6gZfUoWZW6A&feature=related]The Wicker Man Ending (2006) - YouTube[/ame]

Sure about that?

No where.

Matthew 7. You know, the Bible. Are you now saying the Bible is not important? Even more weird.

No where.

Matthew 7. You know, the Bible. Are you now saying the Bible is not important? Even more weird.

"Judge not, that ye be not judged. For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again. And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye? Or how wilt thou say to thy brother, Let me pull the mote out of thine eye; and behold, a beam is in thine own eye? Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast the mote out of thy brother's eye."

In other words; it's ok to judge, but you had better keep the same standard.

not the liberal; don't judge

This is disturbing.

What are you blathering on about?

Do you have any idea how stupid you just made yourself look?

Sunni Man is a man of faith. That I believe in and respect with all my heart.

I was lamenting that I personally believe that Obama lacks faith directly to a person who I believe to have great faith. We may differ on who the Lord Almighty is :eusa_angel:

One day we'll both find out.

Last edited:
Who's dodging? YOU are simply repeating over and over the secularist talking points you were programmed with.

I asked you (maybe 4 times now) whether or not you think the country is becoming more religious or less religious as time goes on (1950 vs 2012) and you still haven't answered the question. What are you afraid of, and why are you incapable of responding to this question?

Let me guess, you live in a coastal city, don't you? This country is and remains far more religious (and no, Christianity is not the only religion practiced in the US, genius) than you want to accept.

I live in Chicago, but was born and raised in rural Illinois. Midwest.

Here's a question for you, question boy, what are the largest immigrant groups to the US today?

Mexican and Indian, I believe.

The reality behind your consistent misunderstanding is that you WANT the US to be something that it is NOT. You have something in common with our current president in that regard.

My understanding is that the country is less religious than it used to be, especially when you focus on the youth of America. I think the internet and access to information from all around the world is one of the main culprits behind this. In the 1950's your parents would tell you to believe in God and you'd say "sure, OK", but in 2012 your parents would tell you to believe in God and you'd say "Why? What about all of these other interpretations?"

Oh, and if you are too darn sensitive to deal with some less-than-tender remarks (which you richly deserved) then STFU and go play Shoots and Ladders or something, missy.

Sensitive? I'm not upset at all, I'm just asking for some human decency here. 'Class' as they call it, and really it's for your sake. You dodge my question and then start calling me names; it's like you're a 10 year old kid. And "STFU"? You sound like a kid, Unotare, and you should be embarrassed.

You know what, you've proved yourself incapable of adult debate. I think it's time to move on.

Last edited:
I guess you people don't watch the news that much. Yes indeed obama did infact admit he is a muslim......why should he hide that fact? It doesn't take a crystal ball to know he is a muslim. Good heavens. His father is a well known muslim and obama went to muslim schools as a young boy. Are people in denial.?

I guess you people don't watch the news that much. Yes indeed obama did infact admit he is a muslim......why should he hide that fact? It doesn't take a crystal ball to know he is a muslim. Good heavens. His father is a well known muslim and obama went to muslim schools as a young boy. Are people in denial.?

Obama openly says he's a Christian, and has never, not once, said he is a Muslim. The notion that he's a Muslim is a conspiracy theory. One that's just as likely to be true as the moonwalk being staged in a Hollywood studio, or that aliens assassinated JFK.

It's your god given right to believe conspiracy theories if you want to, just realize that you might be thought of as crazy and not taken seriously.

Forum List

Back