Obama, Muslim -come on

What needs to happen is that Obama needs to punch someone in the mouth, like Buzz Aldrin did when confronted by a Apollo moon landing denier.

Buzz Aldrin punch - YouTube

But no CONZ have the BALLS to do it.

haha that's such a lefty to act all big and bad because they think noone will do anything. I think we should give him a second medal. This guy should just stick to his Area 51 schtick.

Far fewer people would think that obama is a muslim if he hadn't said he was.

Which is exactly why the list of those who babble about Obama allegedly being a Muslim almost perfectly matches up with the list of those who babble about him being born in Kenya.

Which is exactly why the list of those who babble about Obama allegedly being a Muslim almost perfectly matches up with the list of those who babble about him being born in Kenya.

My question is, why not release the birth certificate during the campaign, McCain did, how hard is it to do that? Which shows how incompetent the Obama administration is, if you cant do a simple task..........ugggggggg.

My question is, why not release the birth certificate during the campaign, McCain did, how hard is it to do that? Which shows how incompetent the Obama administration is, if you cant do a simple task..........ugggggggg.

I created Obama’s Certification of Birth - PECAN Group

Again how hard is it to release a birth certificate, it's not like this has never happened before.

You're right, he didn't say "I am a muslim"....he said "my muslim faith". Why would he say that? A Christian would never get them mixed up, so there's no excuse. He SCREWED UP. How you can deny he said it is unbelievable.

You said you have a bomb.

I said I don't have a bomb!

You said bomb.

What, I can't say bomb? Bomb, bomb, bomb, bomb, bomb, bomb, bomb, bomb, bomb, bomb, bomb, bomb, bomb, bomb, bomb, bomb, bomb, bomb, bomb, bomb, bomb, bomb.

That's not what i hear....

Muslims Can Lie for Allah

Muslims can lie for Allah

and:

Islam Permits Lying to Deceive Unbelievers and Bring World Domination! (MuslimFact)

I did however find this....it states there are ONLY 3 occurances that it's Ok for Muslims to lie...one is WAR

Examining the issue of the Prophet Muhammad allowing Muslims to lie.

And as far as i know...we are at War with "extremist" muslims, the ones that want us DEAD. By extremist i'm talking about the ones that want to destroy American...they're loving what's happening to us today.

Are you kidding me? Get a real source, not a propaganda machine. From your linked site:

Our mission at Muslim Fact is to expose Islam for what it really is, what its leaders teach, what its long-term goals are and to inform Christians to the very real threat that Islam is to their way of life.

Among their propaganda are such articles as You Are Wrong Mr. Bush - It is a Religious War! (MuslimFact), Most Muslim Leaders are Hypocrites! (MuslimFact), and a section entitled Islam: America's Trojan Horse (MuslimFact). No bias or agenda there! :cuckoo:

That's not what i hear....

Muslims Can Lie for Allah

Muslims can lie for Allah

and:

Islam Permits Lying to Deceive Unbelievers and Bring World Domination! (MuslimFact)

I did however find this....it states there are ONLY 3 occurances that it's Ok for Muslims to lie...one is WAR

Examining the issue of the Prophet Muhammad allowing Muslims to lie.

And as far as i know...we are at War with "extremist" muslims, the ones that want us DEAD. By extremist i'm talking about the ones that want to destroy American...they're loving what's happening to us today.

Are you kidding me? Get a real source, not a propaganda machine. From your linked site:

Our mission at Muslim Fact is to expose Islam for what it really is, what its leaders teach, what its long-term goals are and to inform Christians to the very real threat that Islam is to their way of life.

Among their propaganda are such articles as You Are Wrong Mr. Bush - It is a Religious War! (MuslimFact), Most Muslim Leaders are Hypocrites! (MuslimFact), and a section entitled Islam: America's Trojan Horse (MuslimFact). No bias or agenda there! :cuckoo:

so let me get this straight. You dont think there are alot of muslims that want a muslim world and that will use any means neccessary to achieve that, including killing kids, women, civilians, ect? Is my summary correct?

He did release his birth certificate. But idiots like you can't be bothered with facts.

He did release his birth certificate. But idiots like you can't be bothered with facts.

The "digital" analysis claims state it is forged/altered/layered etc. I've SEEN birth certificates with errors, just had a case wherein a new one has to be issued!

oh please liberals talking facts LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. I never said he didnt, though questionable, why did it take 2-3 years, was it hidden in Chicago needing a retina scanner?

But I guess you like Obama the same reason these people do

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=woBC5b3Ti0M&feature=endscreen]Obama Supporters are Idiots! - YouTube[/ame]

The "digital" analysis claims state it is forged/altered/layered etc. I've SEEN birth certificates with errors, just had a case wherein a new one has to be issued!

What are you trying to say?

I am not the one needing to defend.

Just a few facts you can not refute.

Obama stated he would not release this info on principle, who was later punked by Trump

He did in fact spend in excess of a million dollars fighting release in court.

Why does a man spend that type of money to not release the certificate?
Why are records missing?

These are just simple questions, can you answer them without the butt hurt?

oh please liberals talking facts LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. I never said he didnt, though questionable, why did it take 2-3 years, was it hidden in Chicago needing a retina scanner?

It didn't take three years. It's been available since the days of the 2008 campaign. But you can't be bothered with facts, can you?

I am not the one needing to defend.

You're right. You're the one who is presenting anonymous babble as if it's credible information.

He did in fact spend in excess of a million dollars fighting release in court.

No he didn't. You speak of facts, then babble on with outright lies like this.

Forum List

Back