Obama: “Muslim-Americans Are As Patriotic, And American As Any Other Members Of The American Family”

No, you do not have morals. You have a ridiculous unrealistic ideology is all.

If 'lack of morals' to you means being against discrimination of Americans because of their religion, race, country of origin or sexual orientation- then I am guilty as charged.

Muslim immigrants are NOT Americans. Their culture is the complete opposite of ours.

Shahid Khan
Ayub Ommaya
Ahmed Zewail

What's your point? This does not negate the FACT that more than half of so-called "Muslim Americans" prefer Sharia law. Fuck you and your ideology. I'm not willing to take chances with OUR sovereignty based on your silly ideological dream land.

Ahhhh....so it's the debunked poll you're referencing. This isn't a "fact". I suggest you look to more reputable polls, such as Pew, for information on what Muslim Americans think.

It was Pew, you dumbass. :lol:

These two guys? Perhaps, but that doesn't change the fact that most who you import are not "Americans" in any sense of the word.

....really? And what do you base that "most" on?

The over half who would like to institute Sharia law. Follow along little doggie!

Are you talking about that poll who's methodology was totally debunked?

It was performed by the PEW research center. I also posted the video where the interviewers went to the streets and questioned your beloved Muslim Americans.

Sorry, your silly ideology does NOT trump our safety and security. You are importing people who do not respect our culture and laws and believe we are "satans."

There is no PEW poll that shows over half of American Muslims want to institute Sharia law. If there is - post the link.

Muslims and Islam: Key findings in the U.S. and around the world

....really? And what do you base that "most" on?

The over half who would like to institute Sharia law. Follow along little doggie!

It was performed by the PEW research center. I also posted the video where the interviewers went to the streets and questioned your beloved Muslim Americans.

Sorry, your silly ideology does NOT trump our safety and security. You are importing people who do not respect our culture and laws and believe we are "satans."

There is no PEW poll that shows over half of American Muslims want to institute Sharia law. If there is - post the link.

From your link, this is what they say about American Muslims. Where does it say over half want to institute Sharia law?

What do American Muslims believe?

Our 2011 survey of Muslim Americans found that roughly half of U.S. Muslims (48%) say their own religious leaders have not done enough to speak out against Islamic extremists.

Living in a religiously pluralistic society, Muslim Americans are more likely than Muslims in many other nations to have many non-Muslim friends. Only about half (48%) of U.S. Muslims say all or most of their close friends are also Muslims, compared with a global median of 95% in the 39 countries we surveyed.

Roughly seven-in-ten U.S. Muslims (69%) say religion is very important in their lives. Virtually all (96%) say they believe in God, nearly two-thirds (65%) report praying at least daily and nearly half (47%) say they attend religious services at least weekly. By all of these traditional measures, Muslims in the U.S. are roughly as religious as U.S. Christians, although they are less religious than Muslims in many other nations.

When it comes to political and social views, Muslims are far more likely to identify with or lean toward the Democratic Party (70%) than the Republican Party (11%) and to say they prefer a bigger government providing more services (68%) over a smaller government providing fewer services (21%). As of 2011, U.S. Muslims were somewhat split between those who said homosexuality should be accepted by society (39%) and those who said it should be discouraged (45%), although the group had grown considerably more accepting of homosexuality since a similar survey was conducted in 2007.

[

I did not acknowledge a problem with terrorism in my sig line, I acknowledged a problem with the response to these acts.

Your sig line is an attempt to equate Islam and Christianity. It is a bigoted lie.

Every day Muslims murder people in the name of Allah. Your only response is "yabut 20 years ago someone bombed a holy abortion clinic."

You dishonestly try and create an equivalence to minimize the the crimes of your allies, while smearing the enemy you so desperately hate.

My sig line equates the responses which are the same every time there is a tragedy like Orlando. Until we know who the perpetrator of the act is, they all think the same thing..."I hope the shooter wasn't a (fill in the blank)".

And, of course, once we find out who it is, if the person is Muslim or black, they are "inherently violent" or it's because of their religion...but if the person is white, well, it must be mental illness.

Because white people are not normally associated with gang activity. That's a fact. Because Christians are not the ones who are committing the violence here and abroad. It's just common fucking sense. Islam is a festering pimple on the butt of the world. It is the ANTITHESIS of everything OUR country stands for.

And most blacks "associated with gang activity" either. For god's sake, just be consistent. If you want to first go with mental illness, that's fine, it's a problem, but it's the same problem whether the individual is white, black, Muslim or whatever. If you want to go with violent extremism, fine, just apply it equally regardless of who perpetrates it. If you want to call Orlando "religious extremism" or " ideological extremism", fine, but also call the Planned Parenthood shooter, the Sandy Hook shooter or the South Carolina shooter "ideological extremism" as well.

From your link, this is what they say about American Muslims. Where does it say over half want to institute Sharia law?

Our 2011 survey of Muslim Americans found that roughly half of U.S. Muslims (48%) say their own religious leaders have not done enough to speak out against Islamic extremists.

Living in a religiously pluralistic society, Muslim Americans are more likely than Muslims in many other nations to have many non-Muslim friends. Only about half (48%) of U.S. Muslims say all or most of their close friends are also Muslims, compared with a global median of 95% in the 39 countries we surveyed.

Roughly seven-in-ten U.S. Muslims (69%) say religion is very important in their lives. Virtually all (96%) say they believe in God, nearly two-thirds (65%) report praying at least daily and nearly half (47%) say they attend religious services at least weekly. By all of these traditional measures, Muslims in the U.S. are roughly as religious as U.S. Christians, although they are less religious than Muslims in many other nations.

When it comes to political and social views, Muslims are far more likely to identify with or lean toward the Democratic Party (70%) than the Republican Party (11%) and to say they prefer a bigger government providing more services (68%) over a smaller government providing fewer services (21%). As of 2011, U.S. Muslims were somewhat split between those who said homosexuality should be accepted by society (39%) and those who said it should be discouraged (45%), although the group had grown considerably more accepting of homosexuality since a similar survey was conducted in 2007.

And what do the other half think? Derrr.

[

I did not acknowledge a problem with terrorism in my sig line, I acknowledged a problem with the response to these acts.

Your sig line is an attempt to equate Islam and Christianity. It is a bigoted lie.

Every day Muslims murder people in the name of Allah. Your only response is "yabut 20 years ago someone bombed a holy abortion clinic."

You dishonestly try and create an equivalence to minimize the the crimes of your allies, while smearing the enemy you so desperately hate.

My sig line equates the responses which are the same every time there is a tragedy like Orlando. Until we know who the perpetrator of the act is, they all think the same thing..."I hope the shooter wasn't a (fill in the blank)".

And, of course, once we find out who it is, if the person is Muslim or black, they are "inherently violent" or it's because of their religion...but if the person is white, well, it must be mental illness.

Because white people are not normally associated with gang activity. That's a fact. Because Christians are not the ones who are committing the violence here and abroad. It's just common fucking sense. Islam is a festering pimple on the butt of the world. It is the ANTITHESIS of everything OUR country stands for.

And most blacks "associated with gang activity" either. For god's sake, just be consistent. If you want to first go with mental illness, that's fine, it's a problem, but it's the same problem whether the individual is white, black, Muslim or whatever. If you want to go with violent extremism, fine, just apply it equally regardless of who perpetrates it. If you want to call Orlando "religious extremism" or " ideological extremism", fine, but also call the Planned Parenthood shooter, the Sandy Hook shooter or the South Carolina shooter "ideological extremism" as well.

No! There is no need to import terrorism and regressive ideologies to OUR country. I am consistent. You are not, since you claim to be for equal rights for women and gays, yet support this regressive ideology. Traitor and liar is what you are!

Besides the FACT that I am talking about the United States taking Muslim immigrants from the Middle East and other such places where the "approval ratings" for Sharia law are MUCH higher.

Where does your link claim anything even remotely like over half American Muslims want to institute Sharia? Shouldn't be hard to answer...it's not rocket science...you provided the link.

So this "planned parenthood shooter," was that last week?

Last month?

Last YEAR?

10 YEARS ago?

20?

Maybe 23 years ago?

Last month?

Last YEAR?

10 YEARS ago?

20?

Maybe 23 years ago?

November 27th, 2015.

[

No! There is no need to import terrorism and regressive ideologies to OUR country. I am consistent. You are not, since you claim to be for equal rights for women and gays, yet support this regressive ideology. Traitor and liar is what you are!

Translation: No! I have my petty fears and bias and there are not facts in the world that will sway me from those.

:lol: Carry on, pants shitter.

Where does your link claim anything even remotely like over half American Muslims want to institute Sharia? Shouldn't be hard to answer...it's not rocket science...you provided the link.

Where? Only 48% say that they are AGAINST it. What does the other 52% believe? What is it with you and your love for this woman/child abusing cult? You must be stupid. The fact is that before we were accepting large swathes of Muslim immigrants, terrorism in THIS country was very rare. Now it is NOT. The proof is in the pudding. Open your eyes!

Translation: No! I have my petty fears and bias and there are not facts in the world that will sway me from those.

Petty fears? You must really hate women.

Besides the FACT that I am talking about the United States taking Muslim immigrants from the Middle East and other such places where the "approval ratings" for Sharia law are MUCH higher.

This was what you said:

What's your point? This does not negate the FACT that more than half of so-called "Muslim Americans" prefer Sharia law. Fuck you and your ideology. I'm not willing to take chances with OUR sovereignty based on your silly ideological dream land.

Even from an immigrant perspective - that attitude doesn't seem to carry through on immigration to the US. They are as American as you or I.

The truth about Muslims in America - CNN.com
The Muslims who shaped America – from brain surgeons to rappers

Where? Only 48% say that they are AGAINST it. What does the other 52% believe? What is it with you and your love for this woman/child abusing cult? You must be stupid. The fact is that before we were accepting large swathes of Muslim immigrants, terrorism in THIS country was very rare. Now it is NOT. The proof is in the pudding. Open your eyes!

Where does it say that?

Last month?

Last YEAR?

10 YEARS ago?

20?

Maybe 23 years ago?

November 27th, 2015.

And how many successful/attempted Islamic terror attacks have happened between that date and now?

Petty fears? You must really hate women.

:lol: Yes, I am a lesbian that just hates women. I don't think you could be more stupid if you tried.

Where does it say that?

It says in the link that 48% believe their own religious leaders have not done enough to quell extremism/terrorism. What does the OTHER half believe?

Last month?

Last YEAR?

10 YEARS ago?

20?

Maybe 23 years ago?

November 27th, 2015.

And how many successful/attempted Islamic terror attacks have happened between that date and now?

Wait, are you saying that the Planned Parenthood shooting was a terror attack or not? Are you finally being consistent? Sandy Hook too?

Forum List

Back