Obama: “Muslim-Americans Are As Patriotic, And American As Any Other Members Of The American Family”

Because white people are not normally associated with gang activity. That's a fact. Because Christians are not the ones who are committing the violence here and abroad. It's just common fucking sense. Islam is a festering pimple on the butt of the world. It is the ANTITHESIS of everything OUR country stands for.

And most blacks "associated with gang activity" either. For god's sake, just be consistent. If you want to first go with mental illness, that's fine, it's a problem, but it's the same problem whether the individual is white, black, Muslim or whatever. If you want to go with violent extremism, fine, just apply it equally regardless of who perpetrates it. If you want to call Orlando "religious extremism" or " ideological extremism", fine, but also call the Planned Parenthood shooter, the Sandy Hook shooter or the South Carolina shooter "ideological extremism" as well.

No! There is no need to import terrorism and regressive ideologies to OUR country. I am consistent. You are not, since you claim to be for equal rights for women and gays, yet support this regressive ideology. Traitor and liar is what you are!

Translation: No! I have my petty fears and bias and there are not facts in the world that will sway me from those.

:lol: Carry on, pants shitter.

Petty fears? You must really hate women.

:lol: Yes, I am a lesbian that just hates women. I don't think you could be more stupid if you tried.

So you say. I don't believe you are a woman. No woman would invite this ideology into her country. Not any with brains who value their status in American society anyways. You are an enemy to ALL women.

My sig line equates the responses which are the same every time there is a tragedy like Orlando. Until we know who the perpetrator of the act is, they all think the same thing..."I hope the shooter wasn't a (fill in the blank)".

And, of course, once we find out who it is, if the person is Muslim or black, they are "inherently violent" or it's because of their religion...but if the person is white, well, it must be mental illness.

Because white people are not normally associated with gang activity. That's a fact. Because Christians are not the ones who are committing the violence here and abroad. It's just common fucking sense. Islam is a festering pimple on the butt of the world. It is the ANTITHESIS of everything OUR country stands for.

And most blacks "associated with gang activity" either. For god's sake, just be consistent. If you want to first go with mental illness, that's fine, it's a problem, but it's the same problem whether the individual is white, black, Muslim or whatever. If you want to go with violent extremism, fine, just apply it equally regardless of who perpetrates it. If you want to call Orlando "religious extremism" or " ideological extremism", fine, but also call the Planned Parenthood shooter, the Sandy Hook shooter or the South Carolina shooter "ideological extremism" as well.

No! There is no need to import terrorism and regressive ideologies to OUR country. I am consistent. You are not, since you claim to be for equal rights for women and gays, yet support this regressive ideology. Traitor and liar is what you are!

Translation: No! I have my petty fears and bias and there are not facts in the world that will sway me from those.

If you really cared that much about women's rights and welfare, you wouldn't be obsessing about just Islam. Maybe you'd wonder about what happens with women in Guatamala, right on our back doorstep, or Pakistan, where girls get shot for wanting an education, instead of obsessing on American Muslims.

Do you have any data to show that Muslims in America have higher rates of domestic abuse than other groups? How about views towards women's rights?

The truth about Muslims in America - CNN.com
While in many parts of the Muslim world, women are confined to second-class status, that's not the case among American Muslims. Virtually all of them, 90%, agree that women should be able to work outside the home. American Muslim women hold more college or postgraduate degrees than Muslim men. And they are more likely to work in professional fields than women from most other U.S. religious groups.

Try and put 2 and 2 together. One poll says that 48% of Muslims believe their religious leaders have NOT done enough to quell islamic terrorism. ANOTHER poll says that 52% of American Muslims believe that Sharia law is their RIGHT.

:lol: Yes, I am a lesbian that just hates women. I don't think you could be more stupid if you tried.

So you say. I don't believe you are a woman. No woman would invite this ideology into her country. Not any with brains who value their status in American society anyways. You are an enemy to ALL women.

Okay. You're already delusional, we'll just add to the list. :lol:

If you really cared that much about women's rights and welfare, you wouldn't be obsessing about just Islam. Maybe you'd wonder about what happens with women in Guatamala, right on our back doorstep, or Pakistan, where girls get shot for wanting an education, instead of obsessing on American Muslims.

Do you have any data to show that Muslims in America have higher rates of domestic abuse than other groups? How about views towards women's rights?

While in many parts of the Muslim world, women are confined to second-class status, that's not the case among American Muslims. Virtually all of them, 90%, agree that women should be able to work outside the home. American Muslim women hold more college or postgraduate degrees than Muslim men. And they are more likely to work in professional fields than women from most other U.S. religious groups.

Pakistan. A heavily Muslim populated country. Again, we are talking about taking in Muslims from SYRIA and other such places.

Okay. You're already delusional, we'll just add to the list. :lol:

Sorry, but that would be yourself, living in your ideological fantasy world, dude.

As of right now, less than or about 1% of our population here in the US is made up of Muslims, and look at the trouble they have already caused. Keep adding more, and the trouble will increase.

Why do you consistently apologize and make excuses for this cult which is based on the teachings of a pedophilic war lord? It's just weird.

Are Conservative Christians Religious Extremists?

For example, the poll of 1,000 U.S. adults finds that 64 percent of Americans believe it is extreme to “demonstrate outside an organization they consider immoral” and 51 percent believe it is extreme to “protest government policies that conflict with their religion.” Many conservative Christians lament what they perceive to be the secularization, liberalizing, or “moral decline” of American society. Some have protested government policies on divisive social issues like abortion and have organized demonstrations outside Planned Parenthood clinics.

Nowhere in the poll is this more stark than with the respect to same-sex relationships. Fifty-two percent of Americans think it is extreme to “believe that sexual relationships between people of the same sex are morally wrong.” A number of conservative Christian business owners have made headlines for refusing to provide flower arrangements, cakes, or photography services to LGBT couples seeking to wed. Eighty-three percent of Americans believe it is extreme to “refuse to serve someone because the customer’s lifestyle conflicts with their beliefs.”

Public opinion polls are blunt tools, often raising as many questions as they answer. Does this mean that opposing same-sex marriage—however misguided—is now considered violent? Are Americans conflating religious activism with religious terrorism? Or is society just applying the same word in different ways to different categories?[...]

The problem with religious “extremism” is that there is no agreement about its definition—and most are dreadfully inadequate. One psychologist and Huffington Post blogger says, “A religious extremist is a self-righteous person gone too far.” Depending on how one defines the highly subjective phrases “self-righteous” and “too far,” that could be applied to just about any believer. The Oxford Dictionary defines an “extremist” as “a person who holds extreme or fanatical political or religious views, especially one who resorts to or advocates extreme action.” Using the word “extreme” twice to define whether the adjective describes someone or something is hardly helpful.

But reaching some consensus around the definition of “religious extremism” could not be more important. Because whether the term can be precisely defined or not, there is no shortage of genuinely horrifying acts of religious extremism in the world. Bombing abortion clinics in the name of Jesus is extreme, as is forcing people to flee their homes if they don’t convert to Islam.[...]

Carelessly painting such wide swaths with a caustic descriptor is its own form of intolerance. It’s refusing to accept those who are less accepting. It’s coercing someone to convert to your way of thinking to keep them from converting others to their own. It’s marginalizing one group to keep them from shaming some other marginalized group. It contributes to the very problem it’s trying to solve.​

Why do you consistently apologize and make excuses for this cult which is based on the teachings of a pedophilic war lord? It's just weird.

Nobody is "making excuses" for religious extremism, quite the opposite in fact.

Islam isn't the cult, ISIL is.

Try and put 2 and 2 together. One poll says that 48% of Muslims believe their religious leaders have NOT done enough to quell islamic terrorism. ANOTHER poll says that 52% of American Muslims believe that Sharia law is their RIGHT.

That second poll's methodology has been thoroughly discredited. Let's try to stick to Pew since they have a good reputation.

You not adding 2 and 2. You are putting apples and oranges together and trying to convince us they are the same.

If 48% American Muslims believe their religious leaders have not done enough to quell Islamic terrorism, that does not mean that the rest believe in instituting Sharia. Let's try to be logical.

Syria Article 3 of the 1973 Syrian constitution declares Islamic jurisprudence one of Syria's main sources of legislation.[141] The Personal Status Law 59 of 1953 (amended by Law 34 of 1975) is essentially a codified Islamic law.[142] The Code of Personal Status is applied to Muslims by Sharia courts.[143] In Sharia courts, a woman's testimony is worth only half of a man's.[144]

And? Do you have any evidence that is what the Syrian American community in this country believes?

Why do you have such a phobic reaction to facts? It's just plain weird.

Why do you have such a phobic reaction to facts? It's just plain weird.

Why do you keep quoting things about American Muslims (who could have converted, been BORN and raised with more moderate and secular values) when we are talking about Muslims being imported from the Middle East where INDEED women are abused and treated as second class citizens? You are incredibly dishonest.

Syria Article 3 of the 1973 Syrian constitution declares Islamic jurisprudence one of Syria's main sources of legislation.[141] The Personal Status Law 59 of 1953 (amended by Law 34 of 1975) is essentially a codified Islamic law.[142] The Code of Personal Status is applied to Muslims by Sharia courts.[143] In Sharia courts, a woman's testimony is worth only half of a man's.[144]

And? Do you have any evidence that is what the Syrian American community in this country believes?

This is how they are born and raised to believe, you moron. Tolerance has it's limits, as it should. I tolerate you jokers every day because you are basically harmless stupid ideologues. I do not tolerate violent ideologies that oppress women, marry off children, execute gays, etc.

[

I did not acknowledge a problem with terrorism in my sig line, I acknowledged a problem with the response to these acts.

Your sig line is an attempt to equate Islam and Christianity. It is a bigoted lie.

Every day Muslims murder people in the name of Allah. Your only response is "yabut 20 years ago someone bombed a holy abortion clinic."

You dishonestly try and create an equivalence to minimize the the crimes of your allies, while smearing the enemy you so desperately hate.
They are both religions and both have mostly good members and some really really crazy fundie members.......honestly.

Nobody is "making excuses" for religious extremism, quite the opposite in fact.

Islam isn't the cult, ISIL is.

Islam is a cult that was invented by a man who was a pedophile and a war lord.

Forum List

Back