Obama Meets With Clinton

He does need someone that isn't kind of wussy. Webb would fit the bill.

no bullshit, Ravi... check out his wiki page. I see where clinton could appeal to conservatives but so, too, does webb.

I mean, a DEMOCRAT packing heat and being very terse with a president while maintaining a semblance of respect for the office AND a badass military career?

check him out and tell me what you think.

I don't think Obama wants her as VP.
He won't want anyone who will ever question him.

no bullshit, Ravi... check out his wiki page. I see where clinton could appeal to conservatives but so, too, does webb.

I mean, a DEMOCRAT packing heat and being very terse with a president while maintaining a semblance of respect for the office AND a badass military career?

check him out and tell me what you think.

I like Webb. He'd be a better president than Obama, imo.

I could go for Webb, being from Virginia. Nothing phony about the guy.

Web is good but.. we'd be giving up a democratice seat in Va... I'm not sure if we have anyone prepped to replace him...

Good Point. But we can county on Mark Warner beating the hapless Gilmore, so the Dems pick up a seat there when John Warner leaves. If Emily Currick had not died, she may have had a shot. But I think if Webb is chosen as VP, doesn't Caine name his replacement, which would assure another Dem?

Good Point. But we can county on Mark Warner beating the hapless Gilmore, so the Dems pick up a seat there when John Warner leaves. If Emily Currick had not died, she may have had a shot. But I think if Webb is chosen as VP, doesn't Caine name his replacement, which would assure another Dem?

Good point back at ya..

I don't think Obama wants her as VP.
He won't want anyone who will ever question him.

besides being a typical baseless claim.

it sure does fit in with the irony of the vp overshadow thing gunny had going...

is that a theme for today?

Forum List

Back