Obama May Lure Youth Vote through Pot Legalization

There really isn't much of a comparison WRT getting drunk or getting stoned. Most smokers I was around would pass around a joint or smoke a couple bowls and be good. If you smoke too much, you just get tired. On the other hand, if you drink too much, you get sick and puke all over everything and have a massive headache. I guess my definition of getting stoned is more akin to your social drinking. Just wanted to lighten my mood or change my outlook, not become a stumbling idiot.

The Miami cannibal's toxicology and actions tell a different story.
Do you actually believe marijuana had anything at all to do with that fellow's actions? Or are you among those who, for some reason or other, want to believe it did?

Have you considered that of countless millions who have used marijuana over the years there hasn't been a single act of violence attributed to it but in fact the opposite effect is authoritatively established?

Have you also considered that the Reefer Madness category, which includes the law-enforcement establishment, would eagerly seize upon an opportunity to further demonize marijuana and prolong its prohibition by falsely attributing such psychopathic actions to its use?

Last edited:
If I could shake the feeling that the kvetching over pot legalization had more to do with freedom and less to do with pandering to the youth vote, who's supposed to be so much more tolerant and open-minded and less affected by political-correctness than the previous generation as well as a white rose to the black community for being disproportionately affected by the so-called hawkish US drug policy, I'd take it more seriously.

Do you actually believe marijuana had anything at all to do with that fellow's actions? Or are you among those who, for some reason or other, want to believe it did?

Have you considered that of countless millions who have used marijuana over the years there hasn't been a single act of violence attributed to it but in fact the opposite effect is authoritatively established?

I do believe the changes and impairment brought on by N-arachidonoylethanolamine are not suitable for many. Those heinious acts were attributed to a horrific drug..... until that drug was discovered to be pot.

There are many violent criminals who have THC toxicology-positive work ups at at their time of offense.

Last edited:

I do believe the changes and impairment brought on by N-arachidonoylethanolamine are not suitable for many. Those heinious acts were attributed to a horrific drug..... until that drug was discovered to be pot.

There are many violent criminals who have THC toxicology-positive work ups at at their time of offense.
And if there was a test to determine the use of Pepsi-Cola within the past month they would find a lot of that, too.

You are far too intelligent to continue allowing Reefer Madness propaganda to infect your thinking. These people have a clear agenda which is motivated by corporate and special interest money. Just give some thought to the effect legal marijuana would have on the pharmaceutical and liquor industries. And don't overlook the prison construction industry (the only remaining growth industry in America), the police and prison guard unions, the piss-test industry, etc. A lot of money is fed to the anti-marijuana lobby but almost none goes to promoting legalization. NORML receives very little in the way of contributions and all it has going for it is the truth and verifiable facts.

Start giving some thought to how much of our tax money is wasted on marijuana prohibition. Green Change : Cost of Marijuana Prohibition: $42 Billion Per Year

I always thought liberals hated smoking...oh yeah just the stuff that wont make you high, I guess that's what they need to make it through the day. Explains the drug use in very liberal cities.

Not this one. I want to smoke a legal Havana. Normalize relations with Cuba just for the cigars.

Yeah.....there's something just so sexy about oral-cancer!!!!!

handjob.gif

rush-limbaugh-cigar-315x275.jpg

(.....Not-to-mention a quick-oral-"fix", for those still in-the-closet.)

Hey man, just because that lying fat-ass there smokes a big cigar doesn't mean I have to give up smoking tobacco does it?

Obama’s pot problem

Will the president's tough stance on marijuana cost him the crucial swing state of Colorado?

By Matt Taylor
7/19/12

President Barack Obama has disappointed drug-reform advocates across the country since taking office as president, and nowhere do they feel more betrayed than in Colorado.

After holding the party convention in Denver and handily carrying this traditionally Republican state in 2008, Obama could be jeopardizing his reelection bid with a dismissive and even hostile approach to marijuana reform, a top issue for tens of thousands of local residents, including many of the activists who powered his last campaign.

---
Obama’s pot problem - Salon.com

Last edited:

Forum List

Back