Reporters kicked out of Obama event

Conservative

Type 40
Jul 1, 2011
Pennsylvania
Reporters Kicked Out Of Mitt Romney Event At Newseum

Yeah, Romney kicked some reporters out of a Q&A... big fucking deal

however...

The Los Angeles Times noted that the same thing happened when President Obama spoke to the group at the Newseum in March — making such actions part of a pattern for the Business Roundtable.

...I don't recall any libtard asshats whining when Obama did it.

Dumb asses.

I do, on the other hand, remember plenty of "conservatard asshats" whining about it.

I wonder what they're saying about it now that Romney did it...

they both did it. I have no problem with it. people who complain when one does it and not when the other does it are partisan hacks, like Ludd.

I do, on the other hand, remember plenty of "conservatard asshats" whining about it.

I wonder what they're saying about it now that Romney did it...

they both did it. I have no problem with it. people who complain when one does it and not when the other does it are partisan hacks, like Ludd.

I have no problem with it either.

Just pointing out that there are equally partisan hacks on both sides.

The only difference, of course, is that Obama currently works for us and we have a right to know what he's up to.

Romney will need to answer questions as well. I still think Obama takes the prize for the president who avoids the tough questions. When was the last (or first) time you saw Obama at a press conference taking questions from a large group of reporters?

Forum List

Back