The Adventures of Unemployed Man: White Rage

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010
Great book, if you havent read it, you should. Here is a preview.

WhiteRage.jpg

Unemployed Man vs Super Lotto
Unemployed Man vs. Superlotto! - CNN.com

It's a freaking comic book. Don't you know the difference between a book and a comic book? Did you ever read a real book?

he's a liberal, things like the republic and the iliad are waaaay too heavy. Liberals need pictures!

It's a freaking comic book. Don't you know the difference between a book and a comic book? Did you ever read a real book?

Capt caption like all other libs think they can slip this vapid shit into the mainstream and we're all jst supposed to live with it.
Fuck him.....

Capt caption like all other libs think they can slip this vapid shit into the mainstream and we're all jst supposed to live with it.
Fuck him.....

I hope you cant live with it and do something about the 'living' part :D

WonderMother.jpg

Shit.

I'll take the Walking Dead thanks.

Meh. Not into scarey comics *shrug*. Plus this reminded me about the rhetoric here. Unemployed man was previously known as the Ultimatum who encouraged others to think positive and they will do better. "Its not the economy stupid! It's YOU!" was one of his lines.

You should see what happens when Stern Bear, Golden Sack and others use the "Deregulator" to destroy the glass steagall containment device. :lol:

Forum List

Back