Obama may face grilling on patriotism

Once again, you right wing whackjobs are all over the place. Lefties don't give a shit about religion, what us normal folk don't like is religious nutters trying to put their religion into legislation. If you can show me where Obama has tried to pass legislation infused with his religious beliefs, then be my guest. There is a difference ya know..
I've already mentioned it here somewhere. His church is Afro-centric, race-centered, committed to Africa, and based on a Black Values system. His "religious" beliefs are not plastered all over the legislation that he sponsored, but it's obvious that a Global Poverty bill will aim a lot of its attention toward Africa...thus fulfilling his church committments. Learn how to connect the dots...

I've already mentioned it here somewhere. His church is Afro-centric, race-centered, committed to Africa, and based on a Black Values system. His "religious" beliefs are not plastered all over the legislation that he sponsored, but it's obvious that a Global Poverty bill will aim a lot of its attention toward Africa...thus fulfilling his church committments. Learn how to connect the dots...

I'm sure it would have nothing to do with the fact that Africa is almost a 3rd world CONTINENT.

Once again, you right wing whackjobs are all over the place. Lefties don't give a shit about religion, what us normal folk don't like is religious nutters trying to put their religion into legislation. If you can show me where Obama has tried to pass legislation infused with his religious beliefs, then be my guest. There is a difference ya know..

Irrelevant since you "lefties" or "normal folk" :rolleyes: try to cram YOUR morals and ethics down everyone's throats. The fact that you don't draw the line in the same place as others makes that simple fact no less true.

Irrelevant since you "lefties" or "normal folk" :rolleyes: try to cram YOUR morals and ethics down everyone's throats. The fact that you don't draw the line in the same place as others makes that simple fact no less true.

The neo-cons criticize the lefties for being too morally subjective, which is the exact opposite of what you just said.

Yeah, we wouldn't want to help Africa as they do not have any resources worth plundering.

Dude, that is BEYOND lame. It has absolutely NOTHING to do with this discussion for one thing.

I don't give a rat's ass what color he is and if HE does, then the near mathematical impossibility of his getting my vote just became an absolute impossibility.

And if you want to be treated like a second class citizen, one only need be white and have to listen to apologist knuckleheads like you. YOUR racism is every bit as ignorant and bereft of fact and logic as any white supremicsts.

Pot calling the kettle black

Obama can pray to Jesus and all is cool. Let some conservative say anything of the sort and liberals come out of the woodwork fearmongering with cries of the according to them "omnipotent religious right" and "theocracy."

That is total bullshit, Gunny. The reason the statement about him praying to jesus is even made is to counter the damn lies about him being a Muslin. You have used this totally out of context to attack the left for what the right has made a keystone of their campaigns.

You damn well that that was why the statement was made.

I don't care that he doesn't wear a lapel pin. I care about the meaning of the words spoken by his wife. I care about the fact that he is selling "change" to the sheeple like a new car without an engine.

More bullshit. He has shown the ability to get legislation passed. One other small item. Many great leaders have had the ability to sell change to people as a needed way to make our country great.

One of the frigging reasons that the Holy Ronny is so revered by the right were his communication skills. He was definately more talk than walk, but you loved it. I guess it's okay for a white actor to act like this but not a black senator?

Nice shell on the outside, but where's the substance?

Far more substance than Bush or even Reagan the actor. You just can't admit that anyone from the left could be worth a shit.

As for the flag on the lapel, I don't wear one either. I believe this is a cheap cop out for real patriotism in too many cases.

jlkjlj;lj;lkj;lkj;lkj;l

jlkjlj;lj;lkj;lkj;lkj;l

Quote function have a few too many moving parts for ya, Col?:cool:

That is total bullshit, Gunny. The reason the statement about him praying to jesus is even made is to counter the damn lies about him being a Muslin. You have used this totally out of context to attack the left for what the right has made a keystone of their campaigns.

You damn well that that was why the statement was made.

Doesn't matter "why" you think the statement was made. The fact that it was made period is what matters.

More bullshit. He has shown the ability to get legislation passed. One other small item. Many great leaders have had the ability to sell change to people as a needed way to make our country great.

One of the frigging reasons that the Holy Ronny is so revered by the right were his communication skills. He was definately more talk than walk, but you loved it. I guess it's okay for a white actor to act like this but not a black senator?

I have no problem with Obama's communications skills. I have a problem with him selling without any real substance.

And as I have already pointed out, save that race card for someone it works on. I could care fucking less what color his skin is. I don't agree with his politics nor his empty promises.

Far more substance than Bush or even Reagan the actor. You just can't admit that anyone from the left could be worth a shit.

You would be wrong, and talking from the same ignorance that CC is. It doesn't matter whether he's on the right or left. He's full of shit.

As for the flag on the lapel, I don't wear one either. I believe this is a cheap cop out for real patriotism in too many cases.

I believe I already pointed out I could care less about his lapel pin.

So amusing that the right is demanding SUBSTANCE from Obama... lol... After the imbecile they saddled us with for the past 7 years?!?!?! Man, that's so rich.:rofl:

Which is it? Bush is to stupid to tie his own shoes? Or he is a genius at lying to congress and the American people and never getting caught?

So amusing that the right is demanding SUBSTANCE from Obama... lol... After the imbecile they saddled us with for the past 7 years?!?!?! Man, that's so rich.:rofl:

Speaking of substance ... what's your one-sided, partisan viewpoint of Bush got to do with Obama? Nothing. Bush isn't running for office this time around. Obama is.

He wants votes, and apparently you folks on the left have jumped on whatever bandwagon there is so long as there's a "D" behind the name.

I don't think it's too much to ask what the Hell it is he stands for besides the overly-general "change." When you get past the surface, I don't see much that impresses me at all.

Doesn't matter "why" you think the statement was made. The fact that it was made period is what matters.

Wrong again. It does matter why the statement was made. No one is extolling his Christianity like the right does for votes. It is proof that he is not a Muslim like the smear sites are saying. Watch the upcoming elections if he wins. You will see the same lie about his faith all over the right wing blogs. You are losing your normal objectivity on this one.

Actually, I type quite well. Over a hundred words a minute on a puter. The problem lately, is that after I finish a post and try to publish it, I get a message that the post has "0" data/letters.

If I type the alkfjlflaskj at the bottom, then it prints.

Speaking of substance ... what's your one-sided, partisan viewpoint of Bush got to do with Obama? Nothing. Bush isn't running for office this time around. Obama is.

He wants votes, and apparently you folks on the left have jumped on whatever bandwagon there is so long as there's a "D" behind the name.

I don't think it's too much to ask what the Hell it is he stands for besides the overly-general "change." When you get past the surface, I don't see much that impresses me at all.

What a fucking double standard. Let me guess, mr. w bush was all substance and your voting for him twice had nothing to do with his empty rhetoric of "terrorism" and "unity". I'm sure you didn't just vote for him and continue to justify his every action because he's a republican that happens to be as politically ignorant as yourself.

mr. w bush is relevant in this thread when you neocons are bashing obama's substance mean while parading mr. bush around like an american hero. if you still support bush, then your judgment of politicians should automatically be called into question.

:cuckoo:

Damn good point. Let a conservative recite a few passages out of the bible and he hammered for mixing state and religion. Obama can pray but yet....where's that separation?

You have any evidence that he's trying to enact his religious tenets into law like GWB and the rabid religious right? Is he opposed to reproductive choice and stem cell research because of his religious beliefs? Does he think the Constitution needs to be amended to bring it in line with "G-d's law" like good old Rev. Huckabee?

Didn't think so.

Yeah, I am so sure they were treated as equals. You don't understand.
What a sob soul sister. Poor widdle black Harvard grads. Poor widdle two time black state senator. Poor widdle black U.S. Senator. Poor widdle black Presidential candidate. Such racial injustice. Such inequality. Such poor widdle victims. They're so misunderstooooood.....:eusa_boohoo:

[QUOTEWhat a sob soul sister. Poor widdle black Harvard grads. Poor widdle two time black state senator. Poor widdle black U.S. Senator. Poor widdle black Presidential candidate. Such racial injustice. Such inequality. Such poor widdle victims. They're so misunderstooooood][/QUOTE]

Really poor use of the English language. :eusa_doh:

You're right though. There is no racial injustice in the US of A. As a white male, we have no advantages at all. :eusa_wall:

Forum List

Back