Obama losing the black votes over gay marriage "flip flop"

Shame on them and their "equal rights are only for us" stance. You can find slavery in the Bible, including an admonishment by Paul for slaves to obey their masters.

Colossians 3:22(KJV)

Slaves, obey in everything those who are your earthly masters, not by way of eye-service, as people-pleasers, but with sincerity of heart, fearing the Lord.
First, your understanding of Paul's admonishment is remarkably retarded. Second, you should also shame the homos and OWS parasites for their " equal rights are only for us" attitude. They have no intention of promoting marriage equality for polygamists and incestuous partners, even when the arguments used by homos to promote their desire for legal marital recognition are exactly the same as other deviants.

You're the one that seems retarded. The quote is quite straight forward. If I've made a mistake, tell me how. Don't just act as if you know it all and are above us. What does the Bible say about pride?

Who's to say who the "homos" would also include in their quest for equal rights? I don't see you as having the answer. You're just making things up to fit your bias. That's readily apparent by your including OWS in your post, a total non sequitur.

The terms " dem", "liberal", "progressive", "lefty", and "OWS parasite", are interchangeable. "OWS parasite" is my preferred way to describe the loser class, and so it was not a non-sequitur. It was merely a descriptive term. And it fits.

If you are unable to understand the meaning behind Paul's admonishment, I really don't care to educate you. That is not my purpose in life. And even if it was, I am 100% certain that OWS parasites are incapable of learning. So why bother.

Finally, it is the homos, and those pushing for their inaccurately termed " marriage equality" that are to say what relationships they would include in their quest for "marriage equality". And so far, that quest has only included redefining marriage to include homo relationships. Anything else?

Last edited:
I see your problem now...you feel left out. How about you fight for your own marriage rights. We aren't going to do it all for you.

Don't get your mullet all tangled. I am married. If you homos want marriage to be changed to accommodate your deviance, under the belief that are otherwise being treated unequally, then you should similarly be concerned with the unequal treatment of other sexual freaks. But you are not. Which means you really stand for unequal treatment, just not for YOU. Selfish, silly poofters.....

What makes you think we wouldn't be concerned with making sure your particular quirks aren't protected also? As long as you aren't hurting anyone or taking advantage of someone underage, you don't have to worry about being left out. :cool:

My "particular quirks" are normal, and have already been satisfied. Are you saying that you OWS parasites are pushing to redefine marriage to include incestuous adult and polygamous relationships? Is that going to be included in the official OWS parasite platform that the Messiah is going to run on? Somehow, I doubt that very much. Marriage equality..... What a crock of shit.

Don't get your mullet all tangled. I am married. If you homos want marriage to be changed to accommodate your deviance, under the belief that are otherwise being treated unequally, then you should similarly be concerned with the unequal treatment of other sexual freaks. But you are not. Which means you really stand for unequal treatment, just not for YOU. Selfish, silly poofters.....

What makes you think we wouldn't be concerned with making sure your particular quirks aren't protected also? As long as you aren't hurting anyone or taking advantage of someone underage, you don't have to worry about being left out. :cool:

My "particular quirks" are normal, and have already been satisfied. Are you saying that you OWS parasites are pushing to redefine marriage to include incestuous adult and polygamous relationships? Is that going to be included in the official OWS parasite platform that the Messiah is going to run on? Somehow, I doubt that very much. Marriage equality..... What a crock of shit.

You don't seem normal to me. Normal people live and let live. You seem to be one of those people who has to be in everybody's business. I noticed you didn't mention beastiality! Is that an indication of where your quirks lie? It's kind of funny you'd mention incest, but not that particular "deviance"? Why would that be?!?! :eek:

Would you mind addressing my post? I asked you several questions at the bottom of page 1.

It's obvious she is only interested in the extreme positions. Apparently one or two posters define the entire gop

That is what I am trying to address. It strikes me as telling that someone completely ignores anything but the extremes on either side of an issue when trying to support their own opinions.

I see your problem now...you feel left out. How about you fight for your own marriage rights. We aren't going to do it all for you.

1. Don't have a mullet...perhaps you are confusing me with the Resident Miserable Closet Case.

2. Nice that you are married....so am I. But I sense that you seem a little....shall we say....incomplete without legalized polygamy/incest. Go for it....make your case...if you can show no harm to society and individuals, I won't fight it.

LOL nice try at taking the high road but you can't even respond to a valid post :lol:

keep on picking at that low hanging fruit

You don't seem normal to me. Normal people live and let live. You seem to be one of those people who has to be in everybody's business. I noticed you didn't mention beastiality! Is that an indication of where your quirks lie? It's kind of funny you'd mention incest, but not that particular "deviance"? Why would that be?!?! :eek:

What makes you think I am not of the "live and let live" category? And no, I did not mentioned bestiality. Or pederasty. That is because children and Animals have no ability to consent. But people in polygamous relationships do. People in incestuous relationships do. Yet you OWS parasites have yet to include them, at least officially, in the quest for "marriage equality". Why is that? Perhaps you are no more interested in "marriage equality" than opponents of homo marriage?

Of course I don't seem normal to you. I am a married, heterosexual man that supports himself. That is anathema to you OWS parasites. Now, would you like to be the first OWS parasite to announce that the push for "marriage equality", if it really is to be about equality, must necessarily encompass incestuous and polygamous marriages? And while you are at it, could you please offer an explanation as to why or why not you believe the homo crowd and the OWS parasites, in conjunction with obammy, will include all deviant relationships between consenting adults in the push to redefine marriage? or would you like to just admit that this is about special rights for homo relationships to the exclusion of other deviant relationships?

Thanks.

What makes you think I am not of the "live and let live" category? And no, I did not mentioned bestiality. Or pederasty. That is because children and Animals have no ability to consent. But people in polygamous relationships do. People in incestuous relationships do. Yet you OWS parasites have yet to include them, at least officially, in the quest for "marriage equality". Why is that? Perhaps you are no more interested in "marriage equality" than opponents of homo marriage?

Of course I don't seem normal to you. I am a married, heterosexual man that supports himself. That is anathema to you OWS parasites. Now, would you like to be the first OWS parasite to announce that the push for "marriage equality", if it really is to be about equality, must necessarily encompass incestuous and polygamous marriages? And while you are at it, could you please offer an explanation as to why or why not you believe the homo crowd and the OWS parasites, in conjunction with obammy, will include all deviant relationships between consenting adults in the push to redefine marriage? or would you like to just admit that this is about special rights for homo relationships to the exclusion of other deviant relationships?

You don't seem normal because people that talk like you are usually doing it to distract attention from something they're doing. I'm also a married heterosexual man with a job. The main difference is that I don't feel assaulted by someone else's sexuality. I just wonder what kind of underlying pathology you have that makes you think you have the right to talk about others like that. See a shrink, you seem to have some deep seated problems. Do it before it eats you up inside. Carrying around all that hate isn't healthy.

Times 247 | Black pastors threaten Obama over gay marriage

The Coalition of African American Pastors demanded on Monday that President Obama meet with the group to address his stance on same-sex marriage.So far, the White House has refused to acknowledge the group's request but leaders say they plan to "turn up the heat" by asking black Christians to sit on the sidelines for the time being."We have requested a meeting with President Obama and until he meets with us, we are going to ask black Christians to withhold their support until he personally hears our concerns," the group's spokesperson, the Rev. Bill Owens, told The Christian Post on Tuesday after Monday's press conference in Nashville."More than anything, this is an issue of biblical principles and President Obama is carrying our nation down a dangerous road. Many African Americans were once proud of our president but now many are ashamed of his actions."

You guys need to make up your mind on this.

What the hell are you talking about. It's Obama who keeps changing his Mind. Besides this Thread is about the Very Real FACT that Obama will lose Black Votes for taking this Position. He will also lose Hispanic Votes, Both Groups are largely Pretty socially Conservative on this issue.

Which is precisely why Obama Pretended to be against Gay Marriage before he was for it.

Which makes one think they must believe times have changed and changing was a good idea now, I don't think they are right, and before you go off on me calling me a hater I am actually Pro Gay marriage, Civil Unions how ever you want to do it. But Politically it's not a good decision for the Obama Campaign right now, They are trying to sure up one small part of their base, and risking offending a much Larger part of their base to do it.

It's simple. We don't pander to dependency.

Not a clue as to why blacks feel that the RW is not welcoming.

Why do you feel that blacks are dependant, and want to be?

Why would what Pho said be contiversial in "the black community"....? According to you anyway.

I don't...I DO find it interesting when others go on that assumption that blacks are dependent. I'm sure black people "appreciate" that assumption too.

Not a clue as to why blacks feel that the RW is not welcoming.

Why would what Pho said be contiversial in "the black community"....? According to you anyway.

I don't...I DO find it interesting when others go on that assumption that blacks are dependent. I'm sure black people "appreciate" that assumption too.

How do you account for the black vote overwhelmingly voting Democratic in every election?

How do you account for the black vote overwhelmingly voting Democratic in every election?

Kind of hard to argue that^ fact.

Civil Rights and the very attitude we hear on places like this where RWrs and Republicans go on and on about "brainwashed blacks", "dependent blacks", "welfare mothers", etc. Part attraction, part repelled by the RNC message. If they talked about me and mine like that all the time, I'd be repelled too.

Civil Rights

You clearly know Nothing. The Civil Rights act Only passed because of Republican Support that helped Over Come the Opposition put up by southern DEMOCRATS.

What is it with you fucking liberals that think History started the Day you were Born.

Read a Fucking Book

Civil Rights

You clearly know Nothing. The Civil Rights act Only passed because of Republican Support that helped Over Come the Opposition put up by southern DEMOCRATS.

What is it with you fucking liberals that think History started the Day you were Born.

Read a Fucking Book

no fucking kidding, do liberals know ANYTHING... I mean my God, they have the aggreagate IQ of a stalk of corn.

Civil Rights and the very attitude we hear on places like this where RWrs and Republicans go on and on about "brainwashed blacks", "dependent blacks", "welfare mothers", etc. Part attraction, part repelled by the RNC message. If they talked about me and mine like that all the time, I'd be repelled too.

Sorry I think you may be a little bit off....oh who am I kidding, you dont know shit.....

Civil Rights

Read a Fucking Book

no fucking kidding, do liberals know ANYTHING... I mean my God, they have the aggreagate IQ of a stalk of corn.

It's not about IQ, they are just Blinded by Ideology. The Right has it's share as well, and they all sicken me.

Civil Rights

Read a Fucking Book
it's true, but those Democrats left the Democratic party with Strom thurmond as their choice for president and THEN THEY JOINED the Republican Party from that point forward.

Civil Rights

Read a Fucking Book

What happened to all those Southern Democrats? You're a joke. We know the history. We don't need to read a book. They all became Republicans and you got your solid red south, hypocrite! History is a bitch and southern DEMOCRATS doesn't equal liberals. You know that. I know that. Quit treating us like idiots.

Instead of being repelled, maybe you or anyone else with half a brain should want to be self reliant... being dependant on gov't should make one want to pull up their boot straps and change thier situation.

Forum List

Back