Sorry - I can't stop laughing.....

swizzlee

RedWhiteAndBlue
Jan 8, 2011
on a mountain
or shaking my head in disbelief.

Was this really the best person available? Or the only Dem willing? And to follow Clinton?

Major speakers for the Dem convention: This morning, Democrats announced that First Lady Michelle Obama and San Antonio Mayor Julian Castro (the keynote speaker) will headline the first night of the Democratic convention, on Tuesday Sept. 4. So here’s the line-up:
Tuesday, Sept. 4: Michelle Obama, Julian Castro
Wednesday, Sept. 5: Bill Clinton, Elizabeth Warren
Thursday, Sept. 6: Barack Obama, Joe Biden

Good show, Demmies :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

whooooo hoooooo! This feels like Christmas morning! What a present!

Last edited:
Speaking of laughing, Romney is the best the republicans can put forward?

and yeah the DNC looks to be pretty wimpy but the RNC seems to be no better.
America loses.

Last edited:
Perhaps because they have an excess............

of GOP speakers more than willing to speak??

Just can't squeeze them all in :-D

or shaking my head in disbelief.

Was this really the best person available? Or the only Dem willing? And to follow Clinton?

Major speakers for the Dem convention: This morning, Democrats announced that First Lady Michelle Obama and San Antonio Mayor Julian Castro (the keynote speaker) will headline the first night of the Democratic convention, on Tuesday Sept. 4. So here’s the line-up:
Tuesday, Sept. 4: Michelle Obama, Julian Castro
Wednesday, Sept. 5: Bill Clinton, Elizabeth Warren
Thursday, Sept. 6: Barack Obama, Joe Biden

Good show, Demmies :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

The polls are showing that this may be what puts her over the top in Mass. A 7/22 poll shows her with a 2 point lead over the incumbent Senator Brown. Actually it's a pretty savvy move.

2012 Senate Races

What has me laughing is the amount of Democrats that have distanced themselves from these clowns, and wont be showing up at all.

What has me laughing is the amount of Democrats that have distanced themselves from these clowns, and wont be showing up at all.

Both President Bush 43 and Vice-President Cheney have decided to skip this year's RNC in Tampa. Apparently, there are plenty of clowns in Tampa as well as Charlotte.

It's strange how former Democratic Presidents in recent memory are showing up but the former Repbulican ones are not....:eusa_shifty:

Yep they just couldn't squeeze Bush in? You guys just have no sense of pride and accomplishment for your last 8 years?

Were I you, neither would I.

Yes - I thought of that.........

Wondering how many potential "speakers" had declined the invitation. Scraping the bottom of the barrel, so to speak.................

mochelle is going to speak! Really? What's she going to say "My husband is great"? Clinton I can understand, he's only democrat that democrats still like.

Bush and Cheney I can understand. Bush has a very well publicized position of being out of politics with finality. Cheney has put in his time and intends to take a vacation instead. He's paid his dues, I don't blame him.

Yep they just couldn't squeeze Bush in? You guys just have no sense of pride and accomplishment for your last 8 years?

I'd guess that the DNC would be more than happy to pay travel & lodging expenses to have Bush, Cheney, Palin, Paul, Santorum, Cain and Trump speak in prime time.

Bush has said over and over that he is retired from politics and makes no political appearances. Democrats would much prefer to be horrified that Bush didn't mean what he has said so often. Failing that, they can just lie about it.

I bet you're right..............

After being turned down by members of their own party, all that T&L going to waste

Only to be rivaled by the list of speakers the GOP won't let speak...

We'll see what history has to say fifty years from now. Dick Cheney, from my viewpoint is a genuine American Patriot, cast in the same mold as Washington, Lincoln, Jefferson, Adams, in contrast to the current occupant whose allegiance obviously belongs to Karl Marx, and Mao tse Tung.

Forum List

Back