Obama Losing Independents

Yes, there are tons of polls that dispute that. None that your selective blindness will see, but if the boogieblack man scares you this much that you have to grasp onto every straw you can find i really ferar for your sanity. WATCH OUT! Obama is going to get you!

It is really amazing how one black man in power has scared a giant brown shitstain into the republican party's collective shorts.

What is more amazing is how our current moron-in-chief is the s**tstain on the democratic parties collective diaper.

Now, where are those polls ? Or were you just drunk ?

Republicans have been pissed since the Supreme Court Ruling and they can't get over it. Obama must be doing something right..

He isn't losing Indes either.

WOW, Yet another Liberals that makes the Same Claim, But can't back it up.

Nearly EVERY SINGLE poll for 3 years has shown Obama Steadily Losing Independents.

But do please keep telling yourself it's all lies.

Telling myself what ?

That the polls say Obama is losing indes ?

You've got data to dispute that ?

Yes, there are tons of polls that dispute that. None that your selective blindness will see, but if the boogieblack man scares you this much that you have to grasp onto every straw you can find i really ferar for your sanity. WATCH OUT! Obama is going to get you!

It is really amazing how one black man in power has scared a giant brown shitstain into the republican party's collective shorts.

Its not about race... Its about the agenda and his lack of experience.
Lets face it.. Obama had accomplished next to nothing and was voted in (Really stupid) because Bush was a RINO and screwed us just like Obama is doing NOW.
Screw both Parties. WE need folks voted in who believe in our Constitution.

Don't Bother Arguing it's not about Race with the Likes of tererun.

In her mind Racism is the only Possible Reason one could have to not worship the very ground Obama walks on.

She Plays the Race Cards pretty much all the time, and of course STILL has not shown us 1 single Poll that disputes the FACT that Obama is losing Independents, let alone the tons of Polls she claims exist.

Pathetic Piece of Partisan Hack Trash.

Last edited:
Keep telling yourself that before you go to sleep and your nightmares of a free world may end.

Telling myself what ?

Are we ever going to see any of those "tons of polls" ?

Or were you just experiencing gastric problems when you posted (due to an upset stomach at the thought of your entitlements going away) ?

HaHa. Obama is speaking in the rain in Va. right now. Think Romney would get his idiot self wet to reach out like that?

He's soaking wet! What a president! :D

President Elect Romney isn't desperate,, your little cupcake is..

Hell. anyone with half a working brain cell ain't voting for Barry.

Indi or not.

Keep telling yourself that before you go to sleep and your nightmares of a free world may end.

Telling myself what ?

"black man" scares other black people?
in 2008 91% of the 15 million black votes went to Obama.
Today 87% still support. So what happened to the 1.9 million of blacks THAT don't support the black man?

FACTS are in 2008 44% of the 99 million voted for Obama.. today 38% would vote.
almost 6 million lost because Obama is "BLACK"???

I think the voters aren't happy with a President that:
1) says "I'd like higher gas prices.."
2) said:“Under my plan....electricity rates would necessarily skyrocket.
3) said: So, if somebody wants to build a coal[electric utility] plant, they can
it’s just that it will bankrupt them,!"
4)Told Brazil.."we'll be your best [oil] customer".
5) said "I favor single payer insurance".. meaning 1,400 insurance companies stop:
paying $100 billion in Fed/state/local taxes as well as LOCAL property taxes.
400,000 employees let go collecting $6 billion in unemployment checks!

I mean you have to be pretty stupid after reading the above destructive comments and after seeing Obama putting these statements into action to say.."oh he's trying to do his best for the USA and for me"!! HA..ha..ha...!!!!

Telling myself what ?

You'll notice that pissforbrainstererun hasn't supplied a pound, much more a ton of these proposed polls.

That is because they don't exist !

Sorry moron, you've been outed as the liar you are.

These Poll Numbers Point To Disaster For Obama - Business Insider

A Chilly Reception from Independents on Obama’s Plans for the Economy - ABC News

Obama Losing Independents - Katie Pavlich

Where is the left on this...?

Tons of polls....should not be hard to refute.

Romney is just now starting to hit stride. Obama jizzed 100,000,000 away on negative ads with no results.

Way to go David Axelrod (he's no Karl Rove).

Still waiting.

Obama's personal favorability - his only hope - is now in a nosedive:

'His personal favorability, once a strong point for Obama, has vanished and is now being replaced by a personal dislike that is dragging him down.

These data, buried deep in the latest NY Times/CBS poll (of registered voters, not likely voters) are both stark and important. In April, Obama had a 42-45 favorable/unfavorable rating, itself a shock given his vastly higher favorable ratings only a few months before. Now, he has a favorable rating of only 36% and an unfavorable rating of 48%.

The NY Times poll showed Romney getting 47% of the vote compared to 46% for Obama (again, this poll is of registered voters, likely voter polls are more pro-Romney). So that means that one-quarter of Obama’s voters do not give him a favorable rating – a danger sign for the president.'

Obama’s Ratings Dive at DickMorris.com

F him very much.

Obama's personal favorability - his only hope - is now in a nosedive:

'His personal favorability, once a strong point for Obama, has vanished and is now being replaced by a personal dislike that is dragging him down.

These data, buried deep in the latest NY Times/CBS poll (of registered voters, not likely voters) are both stark and important. In April, Obama had a 42-45 favorable/unfavorable rating, itself a shock given his vastly higher favorable ratings only a few months before. Now, he has a favorable rating of only 36% and an unfavorable rating of 48%.

The NY Times poll showed Romney getting 47% of the vote compared to 46% for Obama (again, this poll is of registered voters, likely voter polls are more pro-Romney). So that means that one-quarter of Obama’s voters do not give him a favorable rating – a danger sign for the president.'

Obama’s Ratings Dive at DickMorris.com

F him very much.

Romney is spring loaded to wipe Obama out.

Obama is firing all his heavy guns and they are having no effect.

Romney is going to hit stride pretty soon and what is better is that his supporters see that he has a darn good chance to win this thing.

If we keep driving the left into the woods by whacking them in local races, Obama is totally screwed.

In Kansas we will wipe out the rest of the RINO senate (and you should see the whining about that one) and go full conservative this next round. The problem is that the whackos on the far right will try to piss away our opportunity by legislating crap that we shouldn't even be talking about.

Telling myself what ?

You'll notice that pissforbrainstererun hasn't supplied a pound, much more a ton of these proposed polls.

That is because they don't exist !

Sorry moron, you've been outed as the liar you are.

These Poll Numbers Point To Disaster For Obama - Business Insider

A Chilly Reception from Independents on Obama’s Plans for the Economy - ABC News

Obama Losing Independents - Katie Pavlich

I agree, tererun is quite a loser. "It's" either on welfare or collecting a union pension. Maybe Disability.. for lack of effort and big hands syndrome.

Last edited:
I watched two segments yesterday on cable news. Each one discussing polls.

Once again it came up that independents will decide and right now, Obama is losing them.

Chris Matthews showed results where the Obama negative adds are hurting him as much as they are hurting Romney.

100,000,000 for what ?

That could have saved some jobs.

13 days later and

NBC/WSJ poll: Negative campaign takes toll on candidates; Obama up six points
msnbc.com (blog)* - 1 hour ago
According to a new NBC-WSJ poll the negative campaigning has taken its toll on both ..... Independent voter who is going to vote for Obama.

Digging into the crosstabs of our ABC/Washington Post poll it’s clear that Obama has a significant problem with independent voters. On every measure, independents are significantly more disappointed with the president and more open to a Mitt Romney message.

While 45 percent of voters overall say they approve of Obama’s handling of the economy, just 37 percent of independents believe that. Obama has a 12 point advantage among all voters on the issue of “who has presented a clearer plan for dealing with the economy – Obama or Romney?” But among independents that flips to an eight point advantage for Romney.

Even on the issue of Romney’s record in business, independent voters are more sympathetic to the Republican. Among all voters, more thought that Romney in his work as a corporate investor did more to cut jobs than create them (42 percent to 36 percent). But among independents, that flips to a six point advantage for Romney – 43-37 percent.

Obama Has Problems With Independent Voters - ABC News

And it is only going to get worse.

13 days later and

NBC/WSJ poll: Negative campaign takes toll on candidates; Obama up six points
msnbc.com (blog)* - 1 hour ago
According to a new NBC-WSJ poll the negative campaigning has taken its toll on both ..... Independent voter who is going to vote for Obama.

What are you saying ?

The discussion yesterday was that independents are moving away from Obama. This was stated on MSNBC (not Fox).

The primary discussion around recent polls was that likeability for both was dropping. It said nothing about independents.

I am not sure what you are trying to say above.

Independents will control this election. Romney needs to get cracking with that group. All of the other stuff means nothing or little.

Yea__ Obama has to win the independents. I think many independents favor austerity and a sense of balance. I don't think Obama represents that.

You may be correct, austerity does not revolve around more tax cuts, something that Romney is advocating. People tend to forget a lot of things Romney is saying, just because they are upset that the economy is not picking up. Obama is the scapegoat, as any president is during a bad economy. The question is how closely indies will scrutinize Romney's actual plans. The debates are going to be huge during this campaign, because the indies are really going to be paying attention.

Here's the thing, Bush's tax cuts really do carry a great deal of blame for this mess; however, it was not initially Bush's plan that the tax cuts remain permanent, at least not as he sold it to the American people. What he sold us on was the fact that, at the time, projections were showing very large surpluses in revenue down the road, and he felt that money should be returned back to the taxpayer. At the time, I don't think many would have disagreed. However, there was a stipulation that should revenue drop, the tax cuts would be rescinded. It's funny how everyone at the time seemed to agree to that, yet once revenues dropped, all of a sudden tax cuts became the best way to increase revenues. Well, it didn't work; revenues continued to plummet. Now Romney wants to sell us on even more tax cuts. The only scary thing is that about half the people out there actually think this is a good idea. It will be Obama's job to explain why it is not and convince indies that it is not a good idea. If he accomplishes that, Romney will be finished.

Forum List

Back