Obama legacy: Anti White Racism

Bush92

GHBush1992
May 23, 2014
If you flip the rhetoric of the left with their constant din that Trump is a racist, and Trump supporters are racist, well then it is evidence of where Obama supporters come from. Not to mention Black Lives Matter terrorist cop killers in order to energize Blacks to vote for Hillary. Cops died so Hillary could get votes. Liberal media has anti White...in particular White male...bias.
Democrat claims Sessions' policy is based on white supremacy

I recognized Obama was at least somewhat racist when he ran for POUS in 2008. It wasn't his words but how he acted & body posture around blacks Vs white.

Some folks are just never gonna stop shatting themselves over the notion that they once had a half black guy as president. Just chuckle, pause a moment for pity, and move on, you can do nothing for them.

RW's hated Clinton, and Oama for lying, yet they love Trump for doing little else.

Lying Legacy.

Some folks are just never gonna stop shatting themselves over the notion that they once had a half black guy as president. Just chuckle, pause a moment for pity, and move on, you can do nothing for them.
You hate White people. It's obvious.

You hate White people. It's obvious.
Bwa ha ha ha ha, wtfever man, just make shit up, it's the first season of Reality America.

RW's hated Clinton, and Oama for lying, yet they love Trump for doing little else.

Lying Legacy.
LW's accuse all Trump supporters of being racist. What does that make them? As a Trump backer I have never heard race as the primary motivating factor for supporting the man. But the DNC convention in Philadelphia was the most disgusting display of racism I have ever seen.

I recognized Obama was at least somewhat racist when he ran for POUS in 2008. It wasn't his words but how he acted & body posture around blacks Vs white.
Not to mention Michelle Obama tour speech on the white house.

^^^ :lol:

That will change as the Dems cast out the Clintonites and reach for the center where the Independents and the moderate GOP desperately wait for an anti-Trump leader.

This ham hock is allowed to sit in Congress after being a Black Panther. Media would go crazy if GOP had a former Klansman sitting in the Congress.
Congressman Bobby Rush

^^^ :lol:

That will change as the Dems cast out the Clintonites and reach for the center where the Independents and the moderate GOP desperately wait for an anti-Trump leader.
LMFAO! Not possible. Look at who runs your party and urban areas they are from. LMFAO!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back