Obama learns about a lot of his scandals from the news -video

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2004
good grief, makes you feel all safe eh

Published on May 19, 2014

The President finds out a lot of things going wrong in his government from news reports.
[ame=http://youtu.be/HcLERK4xZ14]Obama learns about a lot of his scandals from the news - YouTube[/ame]

Obama: "When I heard about this scandal in the media, I was angry!"
<several months of no action go by>
Obama: "I cannot comment on an ongoing investigation."
<several more months of no action go by>
Obama: "No one's talking about that anymore brah."
<move on to next scandal>
<repeat for entire administration>

Either he is not leading as President or he is a liar. With important issues he should be either notified or involved immediately. Just his stating he finds things out in the media shows a total disconnect with his personally selected administration or he hasn't the smarts to realize that most of the public begins to question him after telling that tale more than a couple of times..

It is nice to know we have a President who watches the news instead of cartoons.

Obama must watch A LOT of TV.

Just sayin'.

This dog won't hunt. How long before you grow up and learn how the government works?

Just how damn stupid are you?
I'm not, but you are. If the VA didn't know what the VA in Phoenix was doing, why would Obama? He has people for that, people not in the know.

You are tremendously stupid, or a shill.

There is no way the administration (el presidente) was not given notice that this was going to hit the news. No fucking way.

I believe you are as stupid as you appear. :eusa_clap:

Just how damn stupid are you?
I'm not, but you are. If the VA didn't know what the VA in Phoenix was doing, why would Obama? He has people for that, people not in the know.

There is no way the administration (el presidente) was not given notice that this was going to hit the news. No fucking way.
So Obama knows all, sees all, controls all? Interesting.

Hey, dipshit...American Vets dying because of inadequate, if not criminal, oversight...he knew.

Save the bloviating.

That is a massively naive statement.

No, it's isn't. It's a big government, remember? How's the backlog at the VA in Phoenix is not the first question Obama asks every morning after he wakes up.

Yes it is, either it's massively naive or you aren't bright enough to know that he asks other questions as the day and weeks go on. Which is it?

Obama knew about the VA's problems since the beginning of his administration. And so like everything else, he ignored it in the hopes that the problem would go away.

Hey, dipshit...American Vets dying because of inadequate, if not criminal, oversight...he knew.

Save the bloviating.
Prove it? Oh wait, you can't of course since it isn't true.

Forum List

Back