Obama Killed a 16-Year-Old American in Yemen. Trump Just Killed His 8-Year-Old Sister.

If the 'fight' is not against a country, what does banning travel from just certain countries accomplish? Full screening of every individual into the U.S. would be the logical action.

Immigration should be severely limited...only allow in those who have something to contribute to America aka a job skill in demand or someone who has something to contribute in science etc.

Immigration is a privilege...not a legal right.

All immigration from third world countries needs to be severely curtailed...we need to get back to favoring immigrants with similar religion, morals and education. The catholic church should be forced to stop smuggling 3 rd world types into America.

The next step is to begin deporting undesirables...aka...all the muslims the FBI is currently forced to monitor because of their extremism and demonstrated radicalism...aka a threat to America.

And we must begin to prosecute those who hire illegals...take away their jobs and they will have no motivation to come here.

Much, much work to be done...fortunately President Trump is a work-a-holic...he will get the job done.

After we have cleaned up the immigration mess we must begin to regulate the treasonous Americans....those who hate America, those in their naivete who would destroy America...living in a fantasy world....they know not what they do.

The first step will be to enact a modern law of sedition...we do not need people who disrespect and work against America and its elected leaders....big mess of that going on and it must be dealt with and dealt with very severely...simply intolerable the crap we see coming out of hollywood, the public schools and the media...not even to mention the politicians like pelosi, schumer etc. time to hold them to account for their un-Americanism.

Yes...lots of work to be done....The Donald will have 8 yrs. to get America back on track. To make America Great Again.

Get Tight: Now more than ever, immigration should be curtailed

US Navy SEAL killed, 3 injured in raid on Al Qaeda in Yemen

Last edited:
It's realistic to demand that we not engage in military activities in countries that we have not legally declared war on and it's realistic to demand that our political and military leaders not lie to us about the results of said activities.
Your problem is that you are unaware that we aren't fighting a country, we are fighting a movement and that movement has declared war on the west. We've seen the cost of doing nothing. I don't know what your solution is, have you ever offered one up?
Yes, my solution is to leave them alone. Get the military out of their countries, stop bombing them, stop propping up repressive regimes, stop arming terrorists, and stop starving them through sanctions that never hurt the government but always the people. In short, treat them the way we'd like to be treated.
You mean like the Germans right? It must be all the Panzer divisions all over the middle east that has them riled up.
You mean the Nazis who came to power only because of the punitive sanctions in the Treaty of Versailles that was only possible because Woodrow Wilson just had to be involved in WWI?
You veered into the ditch. I responded to your statement and made the point that Germans aren't in their countries but are under assault, as is anyone that flung open the doors to them. SO ...you make zero sense.

It's realistic to demand that we not engage in military activities in countries that we have not legally declared war on and it's realistic to demand that our political and military leaders not lie to us about the results of said activities.
Your problem is that you are unaware that we aren't fighting a country, we are fighting a movement and that movement has declared war on the west. We've seen the cost of doing nothing. I don't know what your solution is, have you ever offered one up?
Yes, my solution is to leave them alone. Get the military out of their countries, stop bombing them, stop propping up repressive regimes, stop arming terrorists, and stop starving them through sanctions that never hurt the government but always the people. In short, treat them the way we'd like to be treated.
You mean like the Germans right? It must be all the Panzer divisions all over the middle east that has them riled up.
You mean the Nazis who came to power only because of the punitive sanctions in the Treaty of Versailles that was only possible because Woodrow Wilson just had to be involved in WWI?
You veered into the ditch. I responded to your statement and made the point that Germans aren't in their countries but are under assault, as is anyone that flung open the doors to them. SO ...you make zero sense.
My apologies, your point wasn't clear. Regardless, you're obviously wrong.

Germany Steps Up Military Aid to Kurdish Forces in Iraq AICGS

Forum List

Back