Obama Keeps Claiming he Inherited a Huge Deficit....

KMAN

Jul 9, 2008
Well... Half of that deficit it the damn $787 billion tarp money that HE VOTED FOR!!!!!! WTF?????

Anyone in the media going to point this out?????? Hell no!

Pathetic.

Not to mention that all financial spending originates in the House of Representatives which Dems have controlled since 2006!!!!!!

The deficit was caused by DEMS and President Bush!!!!!!

Well... Half of that deficit it the damn $787 billion tarp money that HE VOTED FOR!!!!!! WTF?????

Pathetic.

You are pathetic. Why did he vote for the deficit? Why does he need the tarp? Why does he need the stimulis? Why was infrastructure ignored for 8 years?

You are dishonest and/or stupid.

Pathetic.

You are pathetic. Why did he vote for the deficit? Why does he need the tarp? Why does he need the stimulis? Why was infrastructure ignored for 8 years?

tell me booboo if infrastructure is soooooooo important why does the "stimulus" only allocate 5% of its total funds for infrastraucture?

well sure he keeps blaming Boooosh for the problems in this country... basketball jones is STILL campaigning... it's what he does best and it's all he knows how to do-- he might want to mention the fact that Pelosi and Reid's congress has controlled the legislative branch since 2007, well before hizzoner was swept in office with that overwhelming "mandate" of 52% to 48%-- Regards, probus

Quote: Originally Posted by KMAN

Pathetic.

Sealybobo. Take a look at your calendar and pick out a date I can circle on my calendar that we can agree on when Obama begins to take credit for all the crap he's doing these days. Sooner or later it isn't going to be all Bush's fault. When is that day?

well sure he keeps blaming Boooosh for the problems in this country... basketball jones is STILL campaigning... it's what he does best and it's all he knows how to do-- he might want to mention the fact that Pelosi and Reid's congress has controlled the legislative branch since 2007, well before hizzoner was swept in office with that overwhelming "mandate" of 52% to 48%-- Regards, probus

Now, why the hell would he want to do this? A large part of the population do not think along these lines; so much easier to just dump it all on Georgie. We counted about 6 times he placed blame on Bush in last night's yadda-fest. When the GOP gets back in they will do the same thing and blame Obama. The thing is, with the Dems in control of the WH and Congress, it really will be all on Barry.

sorry zoom-- i guess i should have said that it's BEEN the dems problem at LEAST since Jan. '09 and they should share some of the blame since 2007-- Regards, probus

And he said this after he blamed Bush, again, and continued to blame Bush.

Pathetic.

tell me booboo if infrastructure is soooooooo important why does the "stimulus" only allocate 5% of its total funds for infrastraucture?

Tell you? You didn't answer my questions so fuck you.

40 billion? Not bad. :clap2:

And maybe because unemployment is eating up so much of it. Your own chart shows you where the money is being spent and what percentage.

Maybe if you won the election, you would get to decide how much goes where.

But you didn't. You lost. So sit down and shut up for the next 3 years.

sorry zoom-- i guess i should have said that it's BEEN the dems problem at LEAST since Jan. '09 and they should share some of the blame since 2007-- Regards, probus

Should they? Yup. Will they? Hell no!

Funny how the Dems had to share blame during the 6 years the GOP ran Washington but the GOP won't have to share shit for the next 4 or last 2.

The 6 years the GOP ran it, we had low unemployment, job creation, booming stock markets and never-ending bullshit from you libs.

Now all we have is the never-ending bullshit.

The GOP didn't run Wahington for six years only four as your boys held the senate thanks to Jumping Jim Jeffords from 2001 to 2003. And Bush never had a veto proof congress or a filibuster proof senate.

Your party has held one or both houses of congress for for all but 10 of the last 77 years and some how this shit is all Bush's fault?

Forum List

Back