Obama Just Compared Christianity With Islam…At National Prayer Breakfast

So considering Russia, Iraq, Yugoslavia, Burma, Niger and the endless places worse that has happened since and that most of the people who live in Israel weren't born yet when it happened, why is that the only one you focus on?

Here's a simple question for you? Where do Israelis rank on the list from first to third of who has killed the most Palestinians since 1948?

Israelis
Jordanians
Palestinians

Your contention any of this justifies the Nazis and Arabs attempting to exterminate them regardless is sick.

Let's put the Nazis aside, as they weren't part of this part of the conversation. The Nazis were the culmination of 2000 years of CHRISTIAN anti-Semitism that you all want to pretend didn't happen because they murdered your Imaginary God-man.

I think you are missing the whole fucking point. The continued existence of the Zionist Entity is a sore point, not just one incident. Unlike Iraq or Burma, where there was simply a case of a bad government doing terrible things to it's people, this is a case of an invader from another country invading and being a constant source of resentment. Consider the Afrikaners in South Africa, or the English in Ireland. Yeah, the offense might be decades or even centuries old, but it's still a source of anger. The people never accepted it and didn't rest until they put an end to it.

So considering Russia, Iraq, Yugoslavia, Burma, Niger and the endless places worse that has happened since and that most of the people who live in Israel weren't born yet when it happened, why is that the only one you focus on?

Here's a simple question for you? Where do Israelis rank on the list from first to third of who has killed the most Palestinians since 1948?

Israelis
Jordanians
Palestinians

Your contention any of this justifies the Nazis and Arabs attempting to exterminate them regardless is sick.

Let's put the Nazis aside, as they weren't part of this part of the conversation. The Nazis were the culmination of 2000 years of CHRISTIAN anti-Semitism that you all want to pretend didn't happen because they murdered your Imaginary God-man.

First, you justified the Holocaust saying the Jews found out what happens when you piss people off. And this again is your complete double standard. White people commit crimes and that's on Christianity. It's stupid.

I think you are missing the whole fucking point. The continued existence of the Zionist Entity is a sore point, not just one incident. Unlike Iraq or Burma, where there was simply a case of a bad government doing terrible things to it's people, this is a case of an invader from another country invading and being a constant source of resentment. Consider the Afrikaners in South Africa, or the English in Ireland. Yeah, the offense might be decades or even centuries old, but it's still a source of anger. The people never accepted it and didn't rest until they put an end to it.

Begging the question. I gave you a bunch of other examples of people who have forcibly displaced other people. Mostly the Jews didn't forcibly displace anyone. They built on open desert and a lot of Arabs fled. It was a small minority who forced Arabs to leave. You gave no justification why of all the cases this is the only one you care about.

First, you justified the Holocaust saying the Jews found out what happens when you piss people off. And this again is your complete double standard. White people commit crimes and that's on Christianity. It's stupid.

Um, no, guy. Frankly, you do seem to have a hard time keeping up, so I probably shouldn't expect so much out of you. The Holocaust is what happens when you live in the middle of people who think you killed their God-man.

Begging the question. I gave you a bunch of other examples of people who have forcibly displaced other people. Mostly the Jews didn't forcibly displace anyone. They built on open desert and a lot of Arabs fled. It was a small minority who forced Arabs to leave. You gave no justification why of all the cases this is the only one you care about.

You gave me a bunch of examples of why people were oppressed by their own government. which is not the same thing as a bunch of Europeans coming into your land and chasing you off of it. The concept that there was no one living in Palestine before the Zionists showed up is just bullshit. It's what you guys like to tell yourselves to feel better about the whole transaction, it just happens to not even be remotely true.

Um, no, guy. Frankly, you do seem to have a hard time keeping up, so I probably shouldn't expect so much out of you. The Holocaust is what happens when you live in the middle of people who think you killed their God-man.

Here you go, liar. Liberals really need to grasp the idea of the search function...

I'm not the ones who piss people off to the point they think pogroms and holocausts and jihads are nifty ideas.

You gave me a bunch of examples of why people were oppressed by their own government. which is not the same thing as a bunch of Europeans coming into your land and chasing you off of it. The concept that there was no one living in Palestine before the Zionists showed up is just bullshit. It's what you guys like to tell yourselves to feel better about the whole transaction, it just happens to not even be remotely true.

No, those all involved governments that killed and forcibly relocated people. Yet it's only when the Jew bastards do it that it becomes an issue for you

Here you go, liar. Liberals really need to grasp the idea of the search function...

I'm not the ones who piss people off to the point they think pogroms and holocausts and jihads are nifty ideas.

Okay, you keep missing the point even when it's laid out for you.

Never justified the Holocaust, guy. Just pointed out that the Jews have a lovely habit of pissing off people wherever they go.

Maybe they need to take their act into space. But I'm sure they'd find aliens to piss off.

Okay, you keep missing the point even when it's laid out for you.

Never justified the Holocaust, guy. Just pointed out that the Jews have a lovely habit of pissing off people wherever they go.

Maybe they need to take their act into space. But I'm sure they'd find aliens to piss off.

Muslims piss people off when they blow up buildings, set bombs at marathons and on trains and try to blow up airplanes, so you're good with trying to exterminate them?

Muslims piss people off when they blow up buildings, set bombs at marathons and on trains and try to blow up airplanes, so you're good with trying to exterminate them?

Well, no, since "Muslims" aren't a borg hive mind like you think they are.

LOL, so when I repeat your argument back to you, you don't grasp either that you're being mocked or that you just blasted your own argument.

LOL, so when I repeat your argument back to you, you don't grasp either that you're being mocked or that you just blasted your own argument.

Or I simply don't care...

I mean, you will pretty much use any excuse to work your hate for Muslims into an argument... while people slowly move away from you at the barbaque.

I mean, you will pretty much use any excuse to work your hate for Muslims into an argument... while people slowly move away from you at the barbaque.

LOL, mocking you for Jew hating is my issue with Muslims. Clueless to the end you are.

LOL, mocking you for Jew hating is my issue with Muslims. Clueless to the end you are.

Guy, I don't hate Jews. I've got lots of Jewish friends.

I despise Zionism, but saying that despising Zionism is like hating Jews is like saying hating Aparthied is like hating white people.

Guy, I don't hate Jews. I've got lots of Jewish friends.

I despise Zionism, but saying that despising Zionism is like hating Jews is like saying hating Aparthied is like hating white people.

The Jews in pogroms who got what fer because they pissed people off were Zionists? How do you know that?

The Jews in pogroms who got what fer because they pissed people off were Zionists? How do you know that?

Well, funny you should mention that. Maybe you need to look up why the Tsarist government published the "Protocols of the Elders of Zion".

Gotcha, if any of them were Zionists, they were all Zionists.

What about the Jewish children murdered by Palestinian rockets shot into their neighborhoods? Are they Zionists too? I mean they live in Israel, but they didn't really pick that.

Someone who was 18 when Israel was founded is now 85, does that really make people in Israel now Zionists? Isn't it just their home?

And you have yet to explain whey you are obsessed with that one and unconcerned about the rest of the relocations around the world, including the ones that involved just murdering the people forced out.

Forum List

Back