Obama Joker Poster goes to far?...

Looking for the press to treat all elected officials the same is silly. We are talking the media here Mal.

That's where you might be Confused...

I am Asking NOTHING of the Media... I am simply Observing what they do and what Liberals do. ;)

:)

peace...

Is this really that surprising? That hypocrisy exists in politics and comes from both major parties?

Not a Dime's Difference... They are all the Same... What can we do...

A Question Dreamy... Why do you even Post on Political Forums?...

Honest Question...

peace...

Hmm.. another liberal-bashing thread. Not many liberals bitching about the pic though, huh?

It's one of thousands. The Cons are the ones that think this one's so "special." Like it's really gonna help their cause. :lol:

Hmm.. another liberal-bashing thread. Not many liberals bitching about the pic though, huh?

It's one of thousands. The Cons are the ones that think this one's so "special." Like it's really gonna help their cause. :lol:

^I Love how the Left Ignores their PitBull's and those Actions...

moveon.org comes to Mind...

Vanity Fair with this "Joker" of (43) FIRST...

Classic.

peace...

Obama "Joker" Poster Causing a Stir in L.A. - KTLA

^Fucking Whiners...

bush nazi hitler - Google Images

^Try those on for Size... I don't seem to Remember the "Free Press" Whinning about these Fuckin' Images:

http://www.history.ucsb.edu/faculty/marcuse/classes/33d/projects/media/BushHitlerShitAsshole.jpg

BushHitlerShitAsshole.jpg

Notice the Source Link?...

Fuck you Liberals and Eat Shit.

peace...

You just can't make this Shit up...

peace...

I am Asking NOTHING of the Media... I am simply Observing what they do and what Liberals do. ;)

peace...

Is this really that surprising? That hypocrisy exists in politics and comes from both major parties?

Honest Question...

peace...

You should be asking yourself that question. Many here are interested in some semblance of civil dialog, heated and passionate as that often gets. You, on the other hand, seem to come here only to inflame, complete with your ugly ID imagery.

• Thanks
Reactions: del
You should be asking yourself that question. Many here are interested in some semblance of civil dialog, heated and passionate as that often gets. You, on the other hand, seem to come here only to inflame, complete with your ugly ID imagery.

^Wants to Fight so bad... But I won't Play... So Sad... :(

peace...

^I Love how the Left Ignores their PitBull's and those Actions...

moveon.org comes to Mind...

Vanity Fair with this "Joker" of (43) FIRST...

Classic.

peace...

I don't ignore it. I just don't get all excited about stuff like this, posted as though you've "got a secret weapon" or something. Grow up.

Obama "Joker" Poster Causing a Stir in L.A. - KTLA

^Fucking Whiners...

bush nazi hitler - Google Images

^Try those on for Size... I don't seem to Remember the "Free Press" Whinning about these Fuckin' Images:

http://www.history.ucsb.edu/faculty/marcuse/classes/33d/projects/media/BushHitlerShitAsshole.jpg

BushHitlerShitAsshole.jpg

Notice the Source Link?...

Fuck you Liberals and Eat Shit.

peace...

You just can't make this Shit up...

peace...

It's now become obvious by re-posting your original that you didn't get nearly enough attention as a child.

^Wants to Fight so bad... But I won't Play... So Sad... :(

peace...

And of course you just did. :lol: :lol:

That's (2) Posts in a Row for me... Fixate much?... :clap2:

Carry on.

peace...

Last edited:

peace...

Honest Question...

peace...

Honest answer.

Not to play the tit for a tat game Mal. That bores me to tears to read or participate in. Been there,done that,got over it.

I like to believe I have advanced past that useless useless exercise politically. It serves no purpose in a good debate or discussion.

Repeatedly posting "liberals suck" is not worth the keystrokes for me. I think you should ask why you come to Political Forums Mal? Honest question .

I know I do not come for the same purpose that you do.

Honest Question...

peace...

Honest answer.

Not to play the tit for a tat game Mal. That bores me to tears to read or participate in. Been there,done that,got over it.

I like to believe I have advanced past that useless useless exercise politically. It serves no purpose in a good debate or discussion.

Repeatedly posting "liberals suck" is not worth the keystrokes for me. I think you should ask why you come to Political Forums Mal? Honest question .

Right after you answer that same Question... I did Ask it of you first afterall, Dreamy...

Evasiveness is not Admirable Skill... ;)

peace...

Look Closer...

peace...

Ok then. I don't know what you're talking about. Why don't you just come out and tell us what's so special about the link if it's not because it's from somewhere in liberal infested California?

You can't be this Stupid, Emma...

peace...

Well, perhaps I am. Why don't you answer the question. If it's not about those damn california liberals, then what is it about the link ?

Last edited:
Conservatives don’t speak for me and I don’t speak for conservatives. Liberals don’t speak for me and I don’t speak for conservatives. I think that the images equating Bush with Hitler are in very poor taste. Some conservative and perhaps a few liberals might dislike it enough to say something – or they might not. I think that the Obama/Joker picture is also distasteful. Some liberals and perhaps a few conservatives might dislike it enough to say something – or they might not. Bush is not Hitler and Obama is not the Joker. Still, I think that such images should be allowed for the sake of freedom of speech.

Enough said.

Last edited:

Honest Question...

peace...

Honest answer.

Right after you answer that same Question... I did Ask it of you first afterall, Dreamy...

Evasiveness is not Admirable Skill... ;)

peace...

Not evading. I believed by telling you not for the same purpose as you I answered but I will elaborate.

I come to political forums to:

debate intelligently
discuss the issues
read opinions and views
learn
maybe teach some
because I can
laugh,sometimes be amused
enjoy the political chatter

But in summation I come to forums because I now realize my experience and my world is only a small part of the world. I don't have all the answers and neither does any political party.

Do I like Obama as a President? Not much. But I still want to exercise my right to interact with those who may have voted for him as well as those who did not.

Mal I am a political animal but I am not a political slave.

Not evading. I believed by telling you not for the same purpose as you I answered but I will elaborate.

I come to political forums to:

debate intelligently
discuss the issues
read opinions and views
learn
maybe teach some
because I can
laugh,sometimes be amused
enjoy the political chatter

But in summation I come to forums because I now realize my experience and my world is only a small part of the world. I don't have all the answers and neither does any political party.

Do I like Obama as a President? Not much. But I still want to exercise my right to interact with those who may have voted for him as well as those who did not.

Mal I am a political animal but I am not a political slave.

I think I really like the new Dreamy.

She's dreamy.

Forum List

Back