Obama: “It is Literally in My DNA to be Suspicious of Tribalism"

One should fear mobs, like those sucking on Trump's teats.

And he DOES have teats:

belly.jpg

That's the problem with obongo, tribalism on his fathers side / his black half...
March 10, 2016
Daniel Greenfield
death_to_america.gif

It is literally in my DNA to be suspicious of people who use "literally" in sentences. Also people who are not just lying, but whose complete lack of self-awareness transcends mere deceit so that their entire narrative exists in some egotistical universe that is completely at odds with reality. Literally.

One of the most destructive forces in the Middle East, Obama believes, is tribalism—a force no president can neutralize...

Obama has deep respect for the destructive resilience of tribalism—part of his memoir, Dreams From My Father, concerns the way in which tribalism in post-colonial Kenya helped ruin his father’s life—which goes some distance in explaining why he is so fastidious about avoiding entanglements in tribal conflicts.

“It is literally in my DNA to be suspicious of tribalism,” he told me. “I understand the tribal impulse, and acknowledge the power of tribal division. I’ve been navigating tribal divisions my whole life. In the end, it’s the source of a lot of destructive acts.”

I'm sorry, this is coming from Mr. If I Had a Son, Mr. Punish Your Enemies and Mr. Not Being Polite. Because if the one thing that's obvious about a guy who regularly hosts Al Sharpton and whose proxies have spent his entire administration accusing his critics of racism is that he is "suspicious" of tribalism.

Consider this exchange, which is no way a knee jerk tribal response.

Imagine if Trump had said it, you'd be saying it's the best thing since, well the last thing he said.

Forum List

Back