BREAKING: Trump touts Carson endorsement in debate surprise...Part of Trump's Cabinet???

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
The good Doctor needs to bring his ideas and agenda's to the Trump administration!

Politico ^ | 3/10/2016 | ELIZA COLLINS
Donald Trump brought a surprise to Thursday night's debate—an endorsement from former presidential rival Ben Carson. The New York billionaire was asked by moderator Jake Tapper what his specific issues were with Common Core when he pivoted to his endorsement. “I was with Dr. Carson today, who’s endorsing me by the way tomorrow morning, and we spoke for over an hour on education,” Trump said. “He wants a lot of different things that are terrific.” “I’m gonna have Ben very much involved with education,” Trump said.

Hope he is part of Trump cabinet!

Carson is the best! Good on him!

The good Doctor needs to bring his ideas and agenda's to the Trump administration!

Donald Trump brought a surprise to Thursday night's debate—an endorsement from former presidential rival Ben Carson. The New York billionaire was asked by moderator Jake Tapper what his specific issues were with Common Core when he pivoted to his endorsement. “I was with Dr. Carson today, who’s endorsing me by the way tomorrow morning, and we spoke for over an hour on education,” Trump said. “He wants a lot of different things that are terrific.” “I’m gonna have Ben very much involved with education,” Trump said.

Yo, you think it`s time for Ben Carson to see a Brain Surgeon? Could be!

"GTP"
4ac5ed5252f8711836915110ea4a3aeb.jpg

Good candidate for Department of Health or Surgeon General of the Public Health Service

"GTP"
View attachment 66786
d91be1347b9af4b8658588f8e272dd7d.jpg

"GTP"
View attachment 66786

upload_2016-3-10_22-38-56.png

Drudge Poll results...so far for the debate

Thank you for voting!
TRUMP 56.12% (67,736 votes)

CRUZ 36.63% (44,213 votes)

RUBIO 3.75% (4,527 votes)

KASICH 3.5% (4,232 votes)

Total Votes: 120,708

Drudge Poll results...so far for the debate

Thank you for voting!
TRUMP 56.12% (67,736 votes)

CRUZ 36.63% (44,213 votes)

RUBIO 3.75% (4,527 votes)

KASICH 3.5% (4,232 votes)

Total Votes: 120,708

^^ thinks online polls are valid measures of ..... something
rofl.gif

Now watch Cruz send out a tweet that Carson endorsed HIM instead of Trump, hoping to steal a few votes.

Now watch Cruz send out a tweet that Carson endorsed HIM instead of Trump, hoping to steal a few votes.

Better yet, watch Carson cross him up and endorse Kasich, leaving Stubbyfingers pissing in the wind. :lol:

Forum List

Back