Obama: “It is Literally in My DNA to be Suspicious of Tribalism"

American_Jihad

Flaming Libs/Koranimals
May 1, 2012
Gulf of Mex 26.609, -82.220
That's the problem with obongo, tribalism on his fathers side / his black half...
March 10, 2016
Daniel Greenfield
death_to_america.gif

It is literally in my DNA to be suspicious of people who use "literally" in sentences. Also people who are not just lying, but whose complete lack of self-awareness transcends mere deceit so that their entire narrative exists in some egotistical universe that is completely at odds with reality. Literally.

One of the most destructive forces in the Middle East, Obama believes, is tribalism—a force no president can neutralize...

Obama has deep respect for the destructive resilience of tribalism—part of his memoir, Dreams From My Father, concerns the way in which tribalism in post-colonial Kenya helped ruin his father’s life—which goes some distance in explaining why he is so fastidious about avoiding entanglements in tribal conflicts.

“It is literally in my DNA to be suspicious of tribalism,” he told me. “I understand the tribal impulse, and acknowledge the power of tribal division. I’ve been navigating tribal divisions my whole life. In the end, it’s the source of a lot of destructive acts.”

I'm sorry, this is coming from Mr. If I Had a Son, Mr. Punish Your Enemies and Mr. Not Being Polite. Because if the one thing that's obvious about a guy who regularly hosts Al Sharpton and whose proxies have spent his entire administration accusing his critics of racism is that he is "suspicious" of tribalism.

Consider this exchange, which is no way a knee jerk tribal response.

Oh but wait, now aboriginals have decided that it's politically advatagous to pretend they have tribes.

I am sure Obama's sons won't be happy to hear this....
Only aboriginal and white people have familial tribes.
Whoosh................
Well the heebs are a great-family of sorts and everyone else has tribes of extended familes.
My comment went over your head.

Obama says bullshit like this and forgets that he said that if he had a son he would be like Trayvon Martin.

the man is a such a liar and it's been scary to know he's been a president of our country.

He attended a church that is based on Tribalism and is racist to boot. where it Preached , Black Liberation. this is NOT some peaceful religion. it's more like a cult. It teaches that all the problems of the Black people is do to the WHITE FOLKS.

Black Liberation Theology in North America
atheism.about.comDoes God Exist?
Feb 11, 2016 · Developed by James Cone, Black Liberation Theology is critical of the behavior and theology white Christians, especially in their treatment of blacks.

The Marxist Roots of Black Liberation Theology | Acton ...
Black Liberation Army - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I am sure Obama's sons won't be happy to hear this....
Only aboriginal and white people have familial tribes.
Whoosh................
Well the heebs are a great-family of sorts and everyone else has tribes of extended familes.
My comment went over your head.

Obama says bullshit like this and forgets that he said that if he had a son he would be like Trayvon Martin.
Why do you want to discuss a leader who is almost finished?

Forum List

Back