Obama Is Losing And Everyone In His Campaign Knows It

Status
Not open for further replies.
The "inside information" is exactly what the lame stream media is busy attempting to conceal.

So what are you thinking, internal polling? Inside information from Obama's campaign?

I'm thinking the article already spells it out.

Oh. Well it's a little tough to take an "article" that uses the phrase "President FailureTeleprompter" very seriously.

Might as well read an "article" by Ed Schultz, same level of credibility.

Ouch! Obama must be shaking in his golf shoes.

Yeah I'd be shaking in my golf shoes too if I had any because a prediction from a historically accurate predictor says Obama will get 297 electoral votes and has a chance of winning!:D

Analysis of election factors points to Romney win, University of Colorado study says | University of Colorado Boulder

“For the last eight presidential elections, this model has correctly predicted the winner,” said Berry. “The economy has seen some improvement since President Obama took office. What remains to be seen is whether voters will consider the economy in relative or absolute terms. If it’s the former, the president may receive credit for the economy’s trajectory and win a second term. In the latter case, Romney should pick up a number of states Obama won in 2008.”

Their model correctly predicted all elections since 1980, including two years when independent candidates ran strongly, 1980 and 1992. It also correctly predicted the outcome in 2000, when Al Gore received the most popular vote but George W. Bush won the election.

The study will be published this month in PS: Political Science & Politics, a peer-reviewed journal of the American Political Science Association. It will be among about a dozen election prediction models, but one of only two to focus on the Electoral College.

While many forecast models are based on the popular vote, the Electoral College model developed by Bickers and Berry is the only one of its type to include more than one state-level measure of economic conditions.

So, your 'historically accurate' prediction says Obama. This 'historically accurate' prediction says Romney.

I've seen it and their software is screwed up!:D

Sure. Obama by 3 or 4 for months, even without people really knowing about the STUPID Romney Plan:

I know, let's cut taxes on the bloated rich, destroy Medicare and health reform, raise taxes and fees on the nonrich, let corporate cheats run wild, cut aid to states and localities, raise military spending to more than the rest of the world combined, and worry about the debt in 2035.

Oblivious Greedy Idiot Millionnaires 2012!

Last edited:
yeah i'd be shaking in my golf shoes too if i had any because a prediction from a historically accurate predictor says obama will get 297 electoral votes and has a chance of winning!:d

analysis of election factors points to romney win, university of colorado study says | university of colorado boulder

“for the last eight presidential elections, this model has correctly predicted the winner,” said berry. “the economy has seen some improvement since president obama took office. What remains to be seen is whether voters will consider the economy in relative or absolute terms. If it’s the former, the president may receive credit for the economy’s trajectory and win a second term. In the latter case, romney should pick up a number of states obama won in 2008.”

their model correctly predicted all elections since 1980, including two years when independent candidates ran strongly, 1980 and 1992. It also correctly predicted the outcome in 2000, when al gore received the most popular vote but george w. Bush won the election.

the study will be published this month in ps: Political science & politics, a peer-reviewed journal of the american political science association. It will be among about a dozen election prediction models, but one of only two to focus on the electoral college.

While many forecast models are based on the popular vote, the electoral college model developed by bickers and berry is the only one of its type to include more than one state-level measure of economic conditions.
so, your 'historically accurate' prediction says obama. This 'historically accurate' prediction says romney.

i've seen it and their software is screwed up!:d
lol

So what are you thinking, internal polling? Inside information from Obama's campaign?

Oh. Well it's a little tough to take an "article" that uses the phrase "President FailureTeleprompter" very seriously.

I had the impression that you were a bit more elevated than the whining pussies like LonelyLaughable.

Waaah. He used "FailureTeleprompter" and therefore, EVERY THING he posted is erroneous.

I withdraw my respect for your ability to think on your own. Musta been a mirage.

And Inability still has to live with he fact that he supported Herman Cain for President OVER Mitt Romney.

I win.

You lose again, LonelyLaughable.

I did support Cain.

You support the commander-in-fail currently infesting the Oval Orifice.

Yell it from he rooftops, genius.

" I AM LIABILITY AND I PROUDLY SUPPORTED HERMAN CAIN FOR PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES AND I STILL THINK I AM SMART!!!!!!!"

And Inability still has to live with he fact that he supported Herman Cain for President OVER Mitt Romney.

I win.
Naw, that just puts him far ahead of the publicly educated.

I'm sorry. Are you trying to claim that you are the product of a superior private education?

Please say yes.
It appears that you are a product of public education since I alluded to no such thing. I do have a private 'higher education, but that does not qualify the fact that people in this country are easily swayed away from quality.

Naw, that just puts him far ahead of the publicly educated.

I'm sorry. Are you trying to claim that you are the product of a superior private education?

Please say yes.
It appears that you are a product of public education since I alluded to no such thing. I do have a private 'higher education, but that does not qualify the fact that people in this country are easily swayed away from quality.

Say what? You elitist fuckers and your fancy words!

I had the impression that you were a bit more elevated than the whining pussies like LonelyLaughable.

Waaah. He used "FailureTeleprompter" and therefore, EVERY THING he posted is erroneous.

I withdraw my respect for your ability to think on your own. Musta been a mirage.

Indeed, referring to me as "smart" comes with inherent risks. You should talk to my mother in law.

Probably safe to say, however, that opinion pieces by partisan ideologues have roughly zero value.

But run with it, by all means.

Please say yes.

Here, I was trying to write down to a level understandable by the majority of users on this forum.

I seem to recall a thread a few months back on a speech by Obama written at the 8th grade level being the acceptable form of written and spoken communication with the general public.

I shall endeavor to do better in the future.

Here, I was trying to write down to a level understandable by the majority of users on this forum.

I seem to recall a thread a few months back on a speech by Obama written at the 8th grade level being the acceptable form of written and spoken communication with the general public.

I shall endeavor to do better in the future.

Oh. Thanks. I have a hard time keeping up with the really, really smart conservatives here. You guys all use big words n' stuff.

Story the Media Won't Tell: Obama Is Losing

The signs are out there. The Obama campaign knows they're losing and they're getting more and more desperate to turn the tide that's moving against them.

They can't ignore the polls, they can't ignore the massive crowds that are showing up for every Romney/Ryan speech.

The media puts a positive spin on bad news and every day a new more ridiculous issue pops up. The latest "The Republican War On Cities".

The rats are just about ready to start jumping ship. By September they'll be in full panic mode.

2012's Great Untold Media Story: Obama Is Losing

How did I know when I clicked on the link, there would be some bullshit on the other end.

And there was.

For the record. There are two points where a challenger has to be at his high points.

1) When he clinches his party's nomination.

2) When he has his convention.

McCain pulled ahead of Obama at both these points, and so did Kerry.

So far, Mittens hasn't. He has run consistantly behind the President nearly the entire run of this campaign.

Romney is a cross between Mike Dukakis and Bob Dole ...he will meet the same fate

0519-0906-1808-5745_president_barack_obama_has_a_moment_alone_on_air_force_with_presidential_seal_in_background_o.jpg

The signs are out there. The Obama campaign knows they're losing and they're getting more and more desperate to turn the tide that's moving against them.

They can't ignore the polls, they can't ignore the massive crowds that are showing up for every Romney/Ryan speech.

The media puts a positive spin on bad news and every day a new more ridiculous issue pops up. The latest "The Republican War On Cities".

The rats are just about ready to start jumping ship. By September they'll be in full panic mode.

same thing they said in 2008.

How did I know when I clicked on the link, there would be some bullshit on the other end.

And there was.

For the record. There are two points where a challenger has to be at his high points.

1) When he clinches his party's nomination.

2) When he has his convention.

McCain pulled ahead of Obama at both these points, and so did Kerry.

So far, Mittens hasn't. He has run consistantly behind the President nearly the entire run of this campaign.

The polls have been neck and neck. We all know now you are a liar, you've been flushed out big time.

Why don't you stop lying and just post your heart. Just stop lying. It's painful to witness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back