Obama Is Having A Press Conference

He answered a couple of soft toss questions and pigeon-toed off the stage.

I'm not impressed.

Yeah...he chooses 2:00pm on a Monday to do a press conference...:eusa_eh:

Who the hell is listening at 2PM on a Monday?? Wonder if the soaps got interrupted??

Hell. Thats almost as bad as 2PM on a Friday when everyone has boogied for the weekend.

MSLSD his private cable network didn't carry it live. I'm sure they will take favorable snippets of him and air them later...with spin of course.

prez talked about human rights in syria. ya right especially if the muslim brotherhood takes over

$84M in humanitarian aid? That's peanuts. We need to start pressing stronger for a Syrian transition. The situation is 'volatile'? It's a damn blood bath. Time to get in there!

This is one of the things I disagree with Obama on. I think we should let them all kill each other and start over.:eusa_clap:

“Either Mitt Romney, through his own words and his own signature was misrepresenting his position at Bain to the SEC, which is a felony..." -- Obama campaign July 18, 2012

"For example, nobody accused Mr. Romney of being a felon." Obama Aug 20, 2012

Obama may be crazier than Biden

“Either Mitt Romney, through his own words and his own signature was misrepresenting his position at Bain to the SEC, which is a felony..." -- Obama campaign July 18, 2012

"For example, nobody accused Mr. Romney of being a felon." Obama Aug 20, 2012

Obama may be crazier than Biden

Come on now, everyone knows you can commit a felony without actually 'being' a felon, right?:eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back