Messages from the Prog Collective

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
I'm certain that the WH is directing it's legions to post on Message Boards and even has hired people (Greenbeard, bucs90) to take up their cause.

There is a creepy similarity to the messages especially lately. I first noticed it with the anti-Israel spamming that been ramped up these last few weeks. The general themes seem to be running in cycles and as follows (Feel free to add as you see fit):

1. Romney's taxes
2. Israel is evil
3. Communism is cool
4. Ryan wants to steal from Medicare
5. Obama is a fiscal moderate

I'm certain that the WH is directing it's legions to post on Message Boards and even has hired people (Greenbeard, bucs90) to take up their cause.

There is a creepy similarity to the messages especially lately. I first noticed it with the anti-Israel spamming that been ramped up these last few weeks. The general themes seem to be running in cycles and as follows (Feel free to add as you see fit):

1. Romney's taxes
2. Israel is evil
3. Communism is cool
4. Ryan wants to steal from Medicare
5. Obama is a fiscal moderate

I've mentioned in a couple of posts that I'd noticed an influx of hard lefty posters to message boards I frequented during the '00, '04, and '08 presidential elections, and it looks to me like it's happening here this go-round also. At the other boards they hit hard the last 3-4 months leading up to election day, and then vanished within days afterwards. Keep an eye on the Join Date up there on the top right and you'll be able to ID this year's suspects.

My guess is that you won't see Schillian or Poop because they are off at better grazing for this very reason.

They know they can't win any of the cons on this board over.

Forum List

Back