Obama Is Having A Press Conference

But can you keep your "logged on" light on while logged out...that is the question.

And pardon me if I'm not going to let Gramps posts lies about what I said, how I said it and why I said it.

I dont care who you fight with.... I was sharing some info you apparently didnt know. This is the second time you cried about it.

I hate weenies and you are starting to look like Oscar Meyer.

If that light is called the porch light then I'd be curious how you do that if you don't mind explaining. I'm curious. Mine is always green when I'm on so how do you make it look like it's off?

Oh brother. That indicator light of presence can be turned off. I refereed to it as a porch light. And you are running your lips.

Try thinking, it would be a welcome change.

obama does want to answer questions. He just wants to answer questions like what kind of super power he would like to have; what his favorite color is; and what kind of food is his favorite.

“Either Mitt Romney, through his own words and his own signature was misrepresenting his position at Bain to the SEC, which is a felony..." -- Obama campaign July 18, 2012

"For example, nobody accused Mr. Romney of being a felon." Obama Aug 20, 2012

Obama may be crazier than Biden

"You said you jumped off that bridge without a net, either you're a liar or you have super powers."

Do you honestly think I'm implying you have super powers?

Oh yeah, implying someone is a felon is exactly like implying someone has superpowers...

Come on, get a grip. You know and I know exactly what the Obama camp was/is trying to do with the felon smear...
I do not believe she was implying he had done anything illegal. They think he's a liar, they want americans thinking the only real option is hes liar, and I'm sure they thought that statement would back him into a corner and keep him on the defensive.

So Gramps Murked U Gumps, I guess I didn't just observe what I said last week and what YOU brought up on the "poll" thread TODAY! California Girl logs in, posts and then logs right out and a minute or two(ocassionaly slightly longer) later Amy Nation shows up.

I said that I suspected they post as a team or they are one in the same person.

...And I said there is no way that I can be 100% sure and that is was merely an observation, nothing more.

And it took you 14,000+ post sto MISS that?

Lol!

Ohhh Birther, your crazy is showing.

I dont care who you fight with.... I was sharing some info you apparently didnt know. This is the second time you cried about it.

I hate weenies and you are starting to look like Oscar Meyer.

If that light is called the porch light then I'd be curious how you do that if you don't mind explaining. I'm curious. Mine is always green when I'm on so how do you make it look like it's off?

Oh brother. That indicator light of presence can be turned off. I refereed to it as a porch light. And you are running your lips.

So why are you saying oh brother? I asked you nicely to tell me how you do it, that's all.

Unless you mean just logging out and just reading threads. I thougt that you meant that you can stay logged in and make the grene light stay off.

That's what I am asking. I don't now what you seem to think that I'm asking.

Last edited:
So Gramps Murked U Gumps, I guess I didn't just observe what I said last week and what YOU brought up on the "poll" thread TODAY! California Girl logs in, posts and then logs right out and a minute or two(ocassionaly slightly longer) later Amy Nation shows up.

I said that I suspected they post as a team or they are one in the same person.

...And I said there is no way that I can be 100% sure and that is was merely an observation, nothing more.

And it took you 14,000+ post sto MISS that?

Do you realize I can turn off my porch light and remain...

Shock of shocks.so can others..... Quit pissing up wind..........

But can you keep your "logged on" light on while logged out...that is the question.

And pardon me if I'm not going to let Gramps posts lies about what I said, how I said it and why I said it.
I think this might be it, the User CP screen...
Use Invisible Mode
Invisible mode allows you to browse the forums without appearing in the 'Currently Active Users' lists.
Use Invisible Mode

So why are you saying oh brother? i asked you nicely to tell me how you do it, that's all.

Unlees you mean just logging out and just reading threads. i thougt that you meant that you can saty logged in and make the grene light stay off.

I am saying oh brother because you appear slow witted.

Anymore questions...... I havent harassed you because you target democrats, but if you wish to be stupid over someone giving you a little info ...go for it. I eat tough guys like you before breakfast.

So why are you saying oh brother? i asked you nicely to tell me how you do it, that's all.

Unlees you mean just logging out and just reading threads. i thougt that you meant that you can saty logged in and make the grene light stay off.

Anymore questions...... I havent harassed you because you target democrats, but if you wish to be stupid over someone giving you a little info ...go for it. I eat tough guys like you before breakfast.

Obviously you're an obtuse asshole who can't answer a question when someone asks you something in a polite way. So go fuck yourself and go for it. You may eat guys like me for breakfast but I shit out guys like you all day long, asshole. P.S. Never said I was tough but then again Justin Bieber is likely tougher than you.

Last edited:
Mittens is releasing his 2011 tax return because he was pressured to do it. All politicians are alike!

He was always planning to release the 2011 returns. But as he has an extension and hasnt filed them yet, it's difficult to release unfiled tax returns.

Do you realize I can turn off my porch light and remain...

Shock of shocks.so can others..... Quit pissing up wind..........

I think this might be it, the User CP screen...
Use Invisible Mode
Invisible mode allows you to browse the forums without appearing in the 'Currently Active Users' lists.
Use Invisible Mode

Thanks, much appreciated. That's all I asked him but as you see the asshole couldn't answer a question.

Then he makes threats...over a question. So I tossed it back at him. One thing he was right about...he eats me.

Last edited:

Obviously you're an obtuse asshole who can't answer a question when someone asks you something in a polite way. So go fuck yourself and go for it. You may eat guys like me for breakfast but I shit out guys like you all day long, asshole. P.S. Never said I was tough but then again Justin Bieber is likely tougher than you.

:lmao::::: A tough guy....I am an asshole purposely to people like you. Something about my dislike of stupidity.

:lmao::::: A tough guy....I am an asshole purposely to people like you. Something about my dislike of stupidity.

Then you must not like yourself very much. If that's you in your avatar did you get here legally or swim over during the night?

Then you must not like yourself very much. If that's you in your avatar did you get here legally or swim over during the night?

:lmao:::: yup I am a minority. So nice of you to play the race card.

Just think in a few more posts I will have confessing to anything, you just wont be smart enough to realize it...Like now for example....

Just think in a few more posts I will have confessing to anything, you just wont be smart enough to realize it...Like now for example....

All's fair in love and war and that's what happens when you try to ask someone something politely and he has to act like an ashole and make threats.

Remember, I asked you a simple question first and all you could do was call me stupid and tell me that you eat me.

Like I said, take your best shot. The proof is here on the thread. Now if you want to get this going...knock yourself out.

Last edited:

All's fair in love and war and that's what happens when you try to ask someone something politely and he has to act like an ashole and make threats.

Remember, I asked you a simple question first and all you could do was call me stupid and tell me that you eat me.

Like I said, take your best shot. The proof is here on the thread.

Hmmm. the wimp wants to know if you can keep the light on and not be present.

This one is sharp I tell ya............:badgrin:

The timing of the race card...impeccable.........

Boo Hoo! Instead of Full-Auto, try Full of Shit but keep talking and digging a deeper hole. My request to you is right there along with your nasty replies. I suppose you know everything about nothing. A legend in your own mind. You reaped what you sowed.

I bet you're about an inch taller than a dwarf which probably explains your inferiority complex and why you felt a need to act tough and call someone out on a messageboard.

Another internet hero hiding behind a keyboard.

So go ahead eat me up. If this is all you have, I'd quit now.

Last edited:

Not if, how? Failed reading comprehension? Never claimed to know everything about how to use all the features here. You must be pround having that depth of knowledge. :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back