The ‘new normal’ excuse

beretta304

Rookie
Aug 13, 2012
A Saner Place
"It’s no wonder a new Gallup poll finds 75 percent of us “dissatisfied” with the direction of the country. Or that a CNN survey finds that twice as many Americans (39 percent) think the economy is still mired in recession than think it recovering (19 percent)."

So what’s the problem with the Obama recovery?Why is it the weakest since the Great Depression?

Maybe it’s the Obama policies, like a stunning disregard for the trillion-dollar deficits that are likely already a dead weight on growth. Or maybe it’s the Obama guarantee of more tax hikes and regulation that makes US business too worried to hire and invest.

Read more: Barack Obama’s economic excuses—James Pethokoukis - NYPOST.com

• Banned
The Screwed Generation is turning on the Leftists.

This will potentially be bigger than the Tea Party movement.

I agree. What we have here on this board are many of the die-hard leftovers who won't be honest enough to admit they they are getting screwed over. Likely the basemnet dwellers who have no real desire to do anything more than flip burgers and play with their Xbox.

What hard working person is going to say they benefited by Obama's policies? He's done nothing economically so how can you link to Obama? Maybe if you work for GM you might be better off in that you still have a job...for now.

I made the mistake of starting a thread last week asking if people were better off now or 4years ago?

I should have reralized that of course some are better off. But are they better off thanks to themsleves and circumstances or as a direct result of something Obama did(if you can find anything worthwhile that he has done)?

Then of course we have the lying factor playing a part.

I think now that the tide has turned, it will snowball to the detriment of Obama.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back