obama is doing all he can do

bigrebnc1775

][][][% NC Sheepdog
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 12, 2010
Kannapolis, N.C.
Thats right.
Oh by the way while the media slept and did not give any news coverage of his speechs in Mumbai, India. Other's weren't a sleep

Some key points to what obama said

Barack Obama showed very clearly how he feels about globalism when he made the following statement during his speech in Mumbai

"This will keep America on its toes. America is going to have to compete. There is going to be a tug-of-war within the US between those who see globalization as a threat and those who accept we live in a open integrated world, which has challenges and opportunities."
Obama acknowledges decline of US dominance - The Times of India
obama is not going to help the American economy. He forcing the American people into a one world government.

Now you can see why he dos not want to close the border

Last edited:
Didn't you guys already source an Indian paper to find that scandalous 200 million dollars a day that Obama was spending on his trip?

:lol:

That's a wellspring of truth..those India papers..I tell you what..

Didn't you guys already source an Indian paper to find that scandalous 200 million dollars a day that Obama was spending on his trip?

:lol:

That's a wellspring of truth..those India papers..I tell you what..

I gave a source to what I said I suggest you do the same. Or what you say is a lie.

With all the travel involved,logistics,months planning,security issues,money and time spent,ass kissing, the big news from this trip so far has been he has struck a deal with India for 50k jobs in the US.

Wow....that will make a HUGE dent in the unemployment numbers.

With all the travel involved,logistics,months planning,security issues,money and time spent,ass kissing, the big news from this trip so far has been he has struck a deal with India for 50k jobs in the US.

This trip has nothing to do with creating jobs for the American economy

Albiet Obama is taking a pounding by the other members of the G20.

Obama is out of his league.

Albiet Obama is taking a pounding by the other members of the G20.

Obama is out of his league.

He's taking a pounding by the world to force him to do something he knows most Americans wilkl fight against.

Obama is not doing all he can. He has folded on the Bush tax cuts.

Were you expecting him to do different? Maybe if he hadn't seen such a turn in power in the house...the likes of which we haven't seen in over 70 years. But let's be honest... Every phony folds....sooner or later their bullshit catches up to them and they fold like a lawn chair.

Obama has travelled all through the world, visiting all the Muslim countries, and Europe, and well, everywhere he feels he needs to make changes.

But he has yet to visit our Southern border, which is under a daily invasion of armed cartel members from a foreign nation. Shameful.

Obama has travelled all through the world, visiting all the Muslim countries, and Europe, and well, everywhere he feels he needs to make changes.

But he has yet to visit our Southern border, which is under a daily invasion of armed cartel members from a foreign nation. Shameful.

He went to Louisiana...that was close enough for him

Obama is not doing all he can. He has folded on the Bush tax cuts.

Were you expecting him to do different?

Of course. I expect everyone to do certain things. I'm not a cynic or a misanthropic troglodyte. I', a skeptic.

I love politics, and I've worked for a few politicians. I know most to be honorable men and women. just like other professions, there are bad apples. But I honestly believe we get the government we deserve.

Last edited:

I hate to offer a slight correction to your statement.He actually has done something to address this issue.The Attorney General has filed a lawsuit against one of our states because they had the nerve to combat the invasion from illegals.:eusa_eh:

Forum List

Back