obama is doing all he can do

Obama is not doing all he can. He has folded on the Bush tax cuts.

To him the tax cuts are scraps for the American dog, to keep us quite.

It's what Government does...Gives away boubles and trinquets to silence the masses with their own money no less. This will end soon. Count on it.

you're an idiot. The Tea Party types like you cost the GOP the US Senate.

fuck off asshole

:eusa_whistle:

Obama has travelled all through the world, visiting all the Muslim countries, and Europe, and well, everywhere he feels he needs to make changes.

But he has yet to visit our Southern border, which is under a daily invasion of armed cartel members from a foreign nation. Shameful.

I hate to offer a slight correction to your statement.He actually has done something to address this issue.The Attorney General has filed a lawsuit against one of our states because they had the nerve to combat the invasion from illegals.:eusa_eh:

And I wonder if he will have the NADS to do so for the States as Florida that are considering it? Texas?

It's what Government does...Gives away boubles and trinquets to silence the masses with their own money no less. This will end soon. Count on it.

fuck off asshole

Who cost Obama the most lost seats in Congress since most people in this country were alive?

Obama doesn't have the political capital to fold or not fold anymore. The decision was solely the Democrat delegation in the House and Senate.

veto? The Democrats can and should battle the President on this one. It's what they've always done. If the GOP would have battled their own President we would not be in the mess we are.

Obama doesn't have the political capital to fold or not fold anymore. The decision was solely the Democrat delegation in the House and Senate.

veto? The Democrats can and should battle the President on this one. It's what they've always done. If the GOP would have battled their own President we would not be in the mess we are.

OH MY GOD...Please stop...I'm laughing so hard, I'm about to puke.

The dems, who were in control for the last two years of the Bush era didn't challenge him either. I can't for the life of me, figure out why we have to keep reminding you libtards of this simple to understand and very real fact.

STOP BLAMING THE GODDAMN GOP! You'd get much more respect if you knew what accepting responsibility meant.

Jesus, what a tool.

Thats right.
Oh by the way while the media slept and did not give any news coverage of his speechs in Mumbai, India. Other's weren't a sleep

Some key points to what obama said

Barack Obama showed very clearly how he feels about globalism when he made the following statement during his speech in Mumbai

"This will keep America on its toes. America is going to have to compete. There is going to be a tug-of-war within the US between those who see globalization as a threat and those who accept we live in a open integrated world, which has challenges and opportunities."
Obama acknowledges decline of US dominance - The Times of India
obama is not going to help the American economy. He forcing the American people into a one world government.

Now you can see why he dos not want to close the border

You are an amazing moron, bigrebnc. Yes, we are going to have to compete in the global economy. What else are we going to do? Your propaganda is beyond amazingly stupid.

You can't be that stupid. Democrats intend to survive Obama. The call to extend all the tax cuts was made by Senate and House Democrats who weren't disemboweled in the last election.

Obama matters as almost as little to Democrats in Congress as he does to Republicans in Congress.

Last edited:

fuck off asshole

LOL :lol: What a fuckin' Fallacy!

The Tea Party SAVED the GOP.

And the Blue-Blood Statist entrenched Repubicans are on notice and on Probation. There will be more seats in '12 for the people to take back.

WHY do you belive the shit you are fed Dantoid? Can't think for yourself?

You remain woefully ignorant.

:lol:

You can't be that stupid. Democrats intend to survive Obama. The call to extend all the tax cuts was made by Senate and House Democrats who weren't disemboweled in the last election.

Obama matters as almost as little to Democrats in Congress as he does to Republicans in Congress.

You continue to demonstrate that your stupidity is exceeded, sometimes, only by bigrebnc and USA Retired. You are a fool if you think the President is irrelevant.

Obama is not doing all he can. He has folded on the Bush tax cuts.

Were you expecting him to do different?

Of course. I expect everyone to do certain things. I'm not a cynic or a misanthropic troglodyte. I', a skeptic.

I love politics, and I've worked for a few politicians. I know most to be honorable men and women. just like other professions, there are bad apples. But I honestly believe we get the government we deserve.

I was with you til that last line. We get the government we elect. Elect and deserve are two VERY different things.

I didn't deserve the shit we're in now...because I didn't vote for it. Anyone who DID vote for this joke of an administration DOES deserve the shit we're in.

Maybe next time they'll think twice before swallowing the koolaid or smoking the free marlboroughs next time.

Were you expecting him to do different?

Of course. I expect everyone to do certain things. I'm not a cynic or a misanthropic troglodyte. I', a skeptic.

I love politics, and I've worked for a few politicians. I know most to be honorable men and women. just like other professions, there are bad apples. But I honestly believe we get the government we deserve.

I was with you til that last line. We get the government we elect. Elect and deserve are two VERY different things.

I didn't deserve the shit we're in now...because I didn't vote for it. Anyone who DID vote for this joke of an administration DOES deserve the shit we're in.

Maybe next time they'll think twice before swallowing the koolaid or smoking the free marlboroughs next time.

Next time? They never learn the lessons. They elect the same trouble maker elitists. It happens over and over and their whines grow louder and louder with each subsequent election.

fuck off asshole

Why didn't it cost us the house? Two years ago this victory was just a dream and the GOP was supposed to be dead. Without the tea party and it would have been true. And thats what pisses you off.

Last edited:

Wrong if the GOP had listen to Bush Freddy and Fanny would be regulated and we may just have missed the worst economical crisis since the great depression. But they did nothing, but allow the democrats to punk them out.

One, Bush did not want Freddy and Fanny regulated (no primary evidence exists that even suggests that).

Two, the recession is everybody's fault, all Americans and both parties are guilty of that.

Three, the Tea Party helped to take the House and the Tea Party "lost" the Senate for the Republicans.

Let's stay in reality, bigrebnc.

One, Bush did not want Freddy and Fanny regulated (no primary evidence exists that even suggests that).

Two, the recession is everybody's fault, all Americans and both parties are guilty of that.

Three, the Tea Party helped to take the House and the Tea Party "lost" the Senate for the Republicans.

1. you are lying

2. is those who were allowed to get a loan and those who allowed them the get a loan and the democrats for forcing banks to givce loans to people who could not repay the loan.

3. Withouit the teaparty the GOP would not have had a snowballs chance in hell of winning anything. Wait until 2012 you ain't seen nothing yet junior.

but isnt the president right? he was merely making an observation that the powerhouse economies of india and china will eventually overtake the u.s. in terms of economic influence. this is reality. why is this something to be feared? but then again, we're a culture of fear. first german imperialism, then fascism, then communism, then terrorism...now that that one's largely faded away, we got to find something else to be scared of...oh no, a traditionally third world country is slowly evolving into an age of prosperity and will compete with our sphere of trade!

1. you are lying

2. is those who were allowed to get a loan and those who allowed them the get a loan and the democrats for forcing banks to givce loans to people who could not repay the loan.

3. Withouit the teaparty the GOP would not have had a snowballs chance in hell of winning anything. Wait until 2012 you ain't seen nothing yet junior.

The CRA backed loans simply did not have a high forcloser rate. It was the private lenders who were speculating in the the sub-prime market and the investors who caused the majority of the fall.

1. you are lying

The CRA backed loans simply did not have a high forcloser rate. It was the private lenders who were speculating in the the sub-prime market and the investors who caused the majority of the fall.

The CRA forced the banks to give loans to people who could not pay them back. Using what you posted explian how someone can repay a loan for a home valued at 250,000 when they are low encomy? Oh and why you are at it explain why Freddy and fanny both are still needing a bailout?

Forum List

Back