Obama Is Clueless on Iran

Our president grovels at the feet of Iran's "Supreme Leader".

Obama's arrogance has emboldened the Iranian religious extremists who do no fear anything from this boy king of ours.

And Israel watches with increasing unease, knowing if they to act, they will do so alone, with likely condemnation from this US government...

RealClearPolitics - Obama Clueless on Iran
Wasn't it Biden who said there would be a "crisis" that would test Obama? How prophetic that turned out to be. And it's not NK... It's this. And he is failing this test miserably.
Henry Kissinger thinks President Obama is handling Iran exactly right .. so does Lugar.
It's simple minded conservatives who want to bomb, bomb, bomb .. bomb, bomb Iran.

Our president grovels at the feet of Iran's "Supreme Leader".

Obama's arrogance has emboldened the Iranian religious extremists who do no fear anything from this boy king of ours.

And Israel watches with increasing unease, knowing if they to act, they will do so alone, with likely condemnation from this US government...
RealClearPolitics - Obama Clueless on Iran
Wasn't it Biden who said there would be a "crisis" that would test Obama? How prophetic that turned out to be. And it's not NK... It's this. And he is failing this test miserably.
Henry Kissinger thinks President Obama is handling Iran exactly right .. so does Lugar.
It's simple minded conservatives who want to bomb, bomb, bomb .. bomb, bomb Iran.

Yup.

It's that conservative Walter Mitty syndrome we see so much here in places like these.

agreed. where is the support? we in america need to show more support...

more support? no... we don't need to. at least not openly. it will only give the imam's an excuse to say it's about the U.S. and Israel and not about their own internal problems.

haven't you people learned anything from the disaster your meddling caused in Iraq?

They want Obama to make a mistake.

They want Iran to be the enemy. Just look at how hard Bush tried diplomacy.

And no matter what Obama does, they'll say he fucked up.

more support? no... we don't need to. at least not openly. it will only give the imam's an excuse to say it's about the U.S. and Israel and not about their own internal problems.

haven't you people learned anything from the disaster your meddling caused in Iraq?

doesnt matter what we want, Obama is making enough mistakes all his own
if you got your head out of his ass for a change you MIGHT see it

now, because of his first mistake in stating no preconditions, anything he said now that was contradictory to that would be meaningless
that said, he has already made the mistake before this event ever happened, and since that was already in place, he couldnt really do anything more than he is doing right now

now, because of his first mistake in stating no preconditions, anything he said now that was contradictory to that would be meaningless
that said, he has already made the mistake before this event ever happened, and since that was already in place, he couldnt really do anything more than he is doing right now

Yada Yada Yada...

Yada Yada Yada...
another head up obama's ass chimes in

Yada Yada Yada...
another head up obama's ass chimes in

yada yada yada:eusa_shhh:

Ummm.... Why is it "you people" and "your meddling", Jillian? Would you care to take a walk down memory lane with me, cuz as I recall it was "us people" and "our meddling" if you insist on calling it meddling.

Ummm.... Why is it "you people" and "your meddling", Jillian? Would you care to take a walk down memory lane with me, cuz as I recall it was "us people" and "our meddling" if you insist on calling it meddling.

not mine... i thought they had no business going into iraq then. so i don't have or take any responsibility for bush's war of choice.

not mine... i thought they had no business going into iraq then. so i don't have or take any responsibility for bush's war of choice.

Ahhh yes.... I get it now. You feel can disengage yourself from it because you personally did not agree and can absolve yourself from responsibility on that basis. I suppose I could attempt such a argument/position with regard to Obama's foolishness, but somehow I suspect that you would have a problem with that and insist that "we the people" have spoken and support his actions/policies and, therefore, we are all in this together. Am I warm?

Think Progress » Kissinger: Obama is handling the situation in Iran well.

Kissinger seems to feel Obama is handing the crisis well. Or is that a typo?
which is basically the same thing i said

Okay, can you point out where Henry said this? I am afraid I couldn't find it.

Much as I dislike the 0ne, he is trying to thread a very difficult needle here. We need to make clear that our interest here is that of common humanity. To be perceived as tools of the US is very bad for the opposition there. It is a claim that the mullahs are making anyway.

I personally resent it when other countries lecture us on how to run our affairs. I assume the average Iranian feels the same way. So 0bama has a clue. I don't know if he knows what to do with it though.

Ahhh yes.... I get it now. You feel can disengage yourself from it because you personally did not agree and can absolve yourself from responsibility on that basis. I suppose I could attempt such a argument/position with regard to Obama's foolishness, but somehow I suspect that you would have a problem with that and insist that "we the people" have spoken and support his actions/policies and, therefore, we are all in this together. Am I warm?

To your last question? No, not even close..

Forum List

Back