Obama Is Clueless on Iran

Sinatra

Feb 5, 2009
Our president grovels at the feet of Iran's "Supreme Leader".

Obama's arrogance has emboldened the Iranian religious extremists who do no fear anything from this boy king of ours.

And Israel watches with increasing unease, knowing if they to act, they will do so alone, with likely condemnation from this US government...

RealClearPolitics - Obama Clueless on Iran

What do you expect from a Kenya raised kid who went to a MADRASSA as a kid, has aligned himself with Marxist and as President bowed to the Saudi King.

What do you expect from a Kenya raised kid who went to a MADRASSA as a kid, has aligned himself with Marxist and as President bowed to the Saudi King.
Terry, not all Islamic schools are maddrassa's and he wasnt raised in Kenya, but in Hawaii and Indonesia
he might be a marxist, but that would be counter to being an Islamist

Terry, not all Islamic schools are maddrassa's and he wasnt raised in Kenya, but in Hawaii and Indonesia
he might be a marxist, but that would be counter to being an Islamist
It was reported by Obama himself that he attended a Madrassa when he was a boy.

In his autobiography, Dreams of My Father, Obama relates how he got into trouble for making faces during Koranic studies.

Obama's arrogance has emboldened the Iranian religious extremists who do no fear anything from this boy king of ours.

And Israel watches with increasing unease, knowing if they to act, they will do so alone, with likely condemnation from this US government...

I disagree. As of right now, everyone with the least bit of common sense on this planet is looking at Ahmadinejad and thinking it is corrupt leaders like him that is responsible for the Middle East being the way it is. The planet wants him to step down or recount the votes. If the US intervenes it will take the attention away from Ahmadinejad.

In his autobiography, Dreams of My Father, Obama relates how he got into trouble for making faces during Koranic studies.

And I'm sure there are countless people who got a ruler across the knuckles by a nun when making faces during Bible study.

Is he groveling arrogantly or arrogantly groveling?

You people are the arrogant ones. The Iranians DON'T WANT YOU TO DO ANYTHING. THE LAST THING THE OPPOSITION WANTS IS "ENDORSEMENTS" FROM THE US GOVERNMENT. This is known EVERYWHERE.

You guys do realize that the only people that want the US to start "endorsing" or "bombing" or openly supporting the opposition - and I mean the ONLY people- are the Regime, the US Conservatives, and the Israeli Right-Wing. The other thing that ties these people together are their total disregard for the lives of Iranians. I mean, how can people not notice the complete CYNICISM of John McCain or the ideologue warriors at FOX, talking about "America's leadership to bring democracy" and "show support for the Iranian people's fight for democracy." THE SAME PEOPLE WHO WANTED TO FUCKING BOMB THEM ONLY A FEW MONTHS AGO. How does that fucking work? We are now to believe that these people give a flying shitaroo about the rights of the same Iranians they would've fire-bombed 6 months ago? What a change of heart! That takes real cynicism or real idiocy. I'm sorry, but as someone who knows America's history in the Middle East and Latin America, it is almost COMICAL to hear these people on Fox and on the Republican party talking about America's supposed "role" or "leadership" in defending democratic values around the world.

The only thing for you to do is to condemn the government's crackdown of protesters, and that's exactly what has happened- Obama just said they were "violent and unjust". What else do you guys want? Military action? Clandestine assassination? Weapons deals? What is it that you great [and sudden] "defenders" of democracy want to do? You guys seriously have to sit down and think about the shit you do for a second. :cuckoo: You might have to re-instate the draft and send 2 million US troops to Iran, and we all know how that ends up... :lol:

Last edited:

You people are the arrogant ones. The Iranians DON'T WANT YOU TO DO ANYTHING. THE LAST THING THE OPPOSITION WANTS IS "ENDORSEMENTS" FROM THE US GOVERNMENT. This is known EVERYWHERE.

You guys do realize that the only people that want the US to start "endorsing" or "bombing" or openly supporting the opposition - and I mean the ONLY people- are the Regime, the US Conservatives, and the Israeli Right-Wing. The other thing that ties these people together are their total disregard for the lives of Iranians. I mean, how can people not notice the complete CYNICISM of John McCain or the ideologue warriors at FOX, talking about "America's leadership to bring democracy" and "show support for the Iranian people's fight for democracy." THE SAME PEOPLE WHO WANTED TO FUCKING BOMB THEM ONLY A FEW MONTHS AGO. How does that fucking work? We are now to believe that these people give a flying shitaroo about the rights of the same Iranians they would've fire-bombed 6 months ago? What a change of heart! That takes real cynicism or real idiocy. I'm sorry, but as someone who knows America's history in the Middle East and Latin America, it is almost COMICAL to hear these people on Fox and on the Republican party talking about America's supposed "role" or "leadership" in defending democratic values around the world.

The only thing for you to do is to condemn the government's crackdown of protesters, and that's exactly what has happened- Obama just said they were "violent and unjust". What else do you guys want? Military action? Clandestine assassination? Weapons deals? What is it that you great [and sudden] "defenders" of democracy want to do? You guys seriously have to sit down and think about the shit you do for a second. :cuckoo: You might have to re-instate the draft and send 2 million US troops to Iran, and we all know how that ends up... :lol:
Really? Take a look at what's been written since the release of the paper:

What are you doing?

Imagine if he bothered to speak.

Last edited:

Wasn't it Biden who said there would be a "crisis" that would test Obama? How prophetic that turned out to be. And it's not NK... It's this. And he is failing this test miserably.

While I disagree with Obama on his economic policies--on this issue I agree with him. We should not be meddling in the affairs of Iran's election.

Right now--there is no proof what-so-ever that the election was a fraud. We have a pile of conjecture based on theories--but that's it. Apparently Tehran overwhelmingly voted for the opposition but those in the rural areas overwhelming voted for Ahmanjenadad.

But what's the point of Iranian elections anyway? I think the government of Iran is a joke. Here they can elect a President--but then the "Supreme Leader" who is appointed by God only knows who--has total control over the military & police.

So--basically--Iranians--are protesting in order to change one bad guy for another bad guy--who really has no power anyway. If they want to overthrow the entire regime--& get rid of the Supreme Leader & the radical Mullahs who are the ones that are "really" in control--then they need to do it by themselves.

Last edited:
Really? Take a look at what's been written since the release of the paper:

Twitter: What are you doing?

Imagine if he bothered to speak.

Well, thanks for ignoring my every point again, Annie.

Anyway, uh, what is this? It just sends me to the log-in page. Can you copy paste whatever it is you want me to see?

[And of course, please think for a second about the source you're using]

While I disagree with Obama on his economic policies--on this issue I agree with him. We should not be meddling in the affairs of Iran's election.

Right now--there is no proof what-so-ever that the election was a fraud. We have a pile of conjecture based on theories--but that's it. Apparently Tehran overwhelmingly voted for the opposition but those in the rural areas overwhelming voted for Ahmanjenadad.

But what's the point of Iranian elections anyway? I think the government of Iran is a joke. Here they can elect a President--but then the "Supreme Leader" who is appointed by God only knows who--has total control over the military & police.

So--basically--Iranians--are protesting in order to change one bad guy for another bad guy--who really has no power anyway. If they want to overthrow the entire regime--& get rid of the Supreme Leader & the radical Mullahs who are the ones that are "really" in control--then they need to do it by themselves.

Yeah. That kinds sums it up.

Obama's already been accused of meddling, by both the Ayatollah and Ahmadinejad. So, what's the difference?

But see, no one's advocating that he meddle. People are advocating that he make a statement supporting American values, including the right to gather and protest and to free and fair elections.
Right now--there is no proof what-so-ever that the election was a fraud. We have a pile of conjecture based on theories--but that's it.
And then you offer still more conjecture based on a theory:
Apparently Tehran overwhelmingly voted for the opposition but those in the rural areas overwhelming voted for Ahmanjenadad.
And there is no proof of your conjecture either. Now, if you think they could have counted 30 MILLION hand-written ballots in two hours, over the entire country? Then you must think they're damned efficient. We cannot count our electronic and mechanical ballots that fast with computers.

This is exactly what is happening. The protesters are shouting "death to the Ayatollah" and shit. There was a suicide bomb in the temple of the Ayatollah. On TV, some Iranians in America are asking why doesn't Obama step up to the plate. On twitter, facebook and YouTube, Iranians asking the same thing. They are calling out to The Obama. He just a few minutes ago finally issued a decent statement even though only through twitter, condemning the violence against the protesters. Is that meddling?

Obama is on the absolute WRONG side of history here.

Last edited:
Obama's already been accused of meddling, by both the Ayatollah and Ahmadinejad. So, what's the difference?

But see, no one's advocating that he meddle. People are advocating that he make a statement supporting American values, including the right to gather and protest and to free and fair elections.

1) The difference is that he hasn't meddled. That's a pretty big difference.

2) He already did!

And there is no proof of your conjecture either. Now, if you think they could have counted 30 MILLION hand-written ballots in two hours, over the entire country? Then you must think they're damned efficient. We cannot count our electronic and mechanical ballots that fast with computers.

Yeah, that's one of those things that make it look like there was fraud. There might have been. It looks like. I personally think there was. But as you both said, it's all "conjecture." And even if there was fraud, well, let THEM do something about it- which they are.

This is exactly what is happening. The protesters are shouting "death to the Ayatollah" and shit. There was a suicide bomb in the temple of the Ayatollah. On TV, some Iranians in America are asking why doesn't Obama step up to the plate. On twitter, facebook and YouTube, Iranians asking the same thing. They are calling out to The Obama. He just a few minutes ago issued a statement through twitter, condemning the violence against the protesters. Is that meddling?

Obama is on the absolute WRONG side of history here.[/quote]

What are you saying? You just said that you wanted him to do was say he stood by American values and condemn the violence and blah blah blah, and that's exactly what he did. What ELSE do you want?? That's what I'm having a problem understanding.

1) The difference is that he hasn't meddled. That's a pretty big difference.

2) He already did!

Yeah, that's one of those things that make it look like there was fraud. There might have been. It looks like. I personally think there was. But as you both said, it's all "conjecture." And even if there was fraud, well, let THEM do something about it- which they are.

This is exactly what is happening. The protesters are shouting "death to the Ayatollah" and shit. There was a suicide bomb in the temple of the Ayatollah. On TV, some Iranians in America are asking why doesn't Obama step up to the plate. On twitter, facebook and YouTube, Iranians asking the same thing. They are calling out to The Obama. He just a few minutes ago issued a statement through twitter, condemning the violence against the protesters. Is that meddling?

Obama is on the absolute WRONG side of history here.

What are you saying? You just said that you wanted him to do was say he stood by American values and condemn the violence and blah blah blah, and that's exactly what he did. What ELSE do you want?? That's what I'm having a problem understanding.
He is not only LATE to the party, a statement over Twitter by one of his staffers who pretends to be him is hardly earth shattering. His earlier statements? Weak.

His statements have been weak. The Iranian people who are protesting are calling out to him, for hope, and he's partying in the WH.

Last edited:
Now, if you think they could have counted 30 MILLION hand-written ballots in two hours, over the entire country? Then you must think they're damned efficient. We cannot count our electronic and mechanical ballots that fast with computers.

Yeah, that's one of those things that make it look like there was fraud. There might have been. It looks like. I personally think there was. But as you both said, it's all "conjecture."
Announcing a overwhelming landslide victory for the incumbent a mere two hours after the polls closed isn't "conjecture" it actually happened.

Now, if you think they could have counted 30 MILLION hand-written ballots in two hours, over the entire country? Then you must think they're damned efficient. We cannot count our electronic and mechanical ballots that fast with computers.

Yeah, that's one of those things that make it look like there was fraud. There might have been. It looks like. I personally think there was. But as you both said, it's all "conjecture."
Announcing a overwhelming landslide victory for the incumbent a mere two hours after the polls closed isn't "conjecture" it actually happened.

especially with a turnout of 85% voting, most against said incumbent.

Forum List

Back