Obama is an example of USA exceptionalism..

The USA IS NOT a perfect example, far from it.

But we do good at times.

I just don't understand people like you!!!
Obviously the USA IS NOT perfect!
Any idiot can see that BUT the point is name a country where there have been MORE immigrants?
This shows what cliched ignorant person like you are because you have bought in the age old faux intellectual SHRIFT idiots
thinking they are so cool attacking the USA!
Totally ignorance about how much good the USA has done and idiots like you are just pawns for those other idiots making such a stupid ..totally stupid " THE USA IS NOT a perfect example"!!!
NAME a better example OK.. where millions of exceptional people have migrated TO!
I can name countries where people have died TRYING to get to the USA... ask any Cuban!

Jesus Christ!

The original meaning of American exceptionalism has little to do with what has been mentioned.

It is about how America was different than any other nation ever in existence before our founding.

And the internet will tell you what those differences were/are.

Anyone who makes their opinion of AE based on Obama's understanding of it should be reminded he is a foreign raised, inept, alien, liar who also pronounced corpsman as corpse man.

I just hope readers of the above understand what this thread is about and maybe the reader will if jaundiced by people that hate the USA comprehend that the major point I'm intending to make is "The USA is an exceptional country" because we are made up of exceptional people that have legally immigrated to the USA so they can grow in their exceptionalism!

even poor and disenfranchised people huh

we started freedom with democracy.

Now there are other democracys.

can they ever be equal with us?

The simple measure of whether the will be equal is how many people want to go to the USA versus other "democracies"! (plural of democracy is democracies").
Or another way of understanding...
What countries have the most people immigrating year in and year out?
Here is some help...
8. Canada Immigrants: 7.3 million
7. France Immigrants: 7.4 million
6. United Kingdom Immigrants: 7.8 million
5. United Arab Emirates Immigrants: 7.8 million
4. Saudi Arabia Immigrants: 9.1 million
3. Germany Immigrants: 9.8 million
2. Russian Federation Immigrants: 11.0 million
1. United States of America Immigrants: 45.8 million
The USA has 43% of the 106 million immigrants...
Countries With The Most Immigrants - 24/7 Wall St.
Explain why the USA has nearly half the total?
Again exceptional people want exceptional opportunities!

Forum List

Back