Obama is a dick

SuperDemocrat

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2015
I think it was said quite a lot that Obama is a self-centered narcissistic prick who is incapable of feeling any kind of compassion and what is happening Louisiana proves that. The guy won't even stop his vacation to at least visit the people there. It is like he really doesn't give a shit whatsoever. if you want to see what America's dick pick looks like just google an image of Obama.

Obama is so fucking hypocritical, not showing up in Louisiana, maybe he don't like whitey.......

The OP says it all. "You didn't build that". "If I had a son he would look like Trayvon". "If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor". "You didn't earn that degree you were just lucky". Just a sampling of the many dickweed phrases uttered by the Unit in Chief.

Obama has been a great President :thup:

7a2.gif

No wonder the MSM has a blackout on Barry the Butthurt at Martha's Vineyard playing golf. Here is his gay golf swing. After all this time he still can't swing a golf club.

This is a lovely thread...

The asshole OP is criticizing Obama for not visiting Louisiana... Here are some facts, Louisiana is a disaster zone, for the President an area roads are closed and many other things cause disruption... So you want the President to exasperate the problem....

I presume you are going to blame Obama for the weather too..

I think it was said quite a lot that Obama is a self-centered narcissistic prick who is incapable of feeling any kind of compassion and what is happening Louisiana proves that. The guy won't even stop his vacation to at least visit the people there. It is like he really doesn't give a shit whatsoever. if you want to see what America's dick pick looks like just google an image of Obama.

Is he the governor of Louisiana?

Do you only care if you make a big show of it?

We all know that you'd criticize him for going too.

Trumps already taking personal stock of the situation first hand. And Lib-Dems are beside themselves over it. It is something that simply never would have occurred to them to do. A real leader is heading there to assess the situation. And Trump isn't even president yet.

Forum List

Back