Obama.."I'm a warrior for the middle class" (while playing my 90th round)

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
and proclaiming to the crowd that "I'm a warrior for the middle class."
Obama: "I'm a warrior for the middle class" - Political Hotsheet - CBS News

OK how many people in the "middle class" played 90 rounds of golf in 2011?
OK how many middle class Americans wrote off in tax loopholes over $417,547 and as a result paid less then 26% of his $1,728,096 income in taxes?

So he is the Middle class warrior while encouraging
1) Brazil to develop oil and that the USA will be their best customer?
2) Encourage foreign drilling OFF Florida by Cuba
3) Encourage Canada to sell almost 1 million barrels per day to China?

And that will help the Middle class HOW???

Then we have Obama "helping" the middle class by
** Cost the power industry $21 billion per year;f
** Cause an average loss of 183,000 jobs per year;
** Increase electricity costs by double digits in many regions of the U.S.;
** Cost consumers over $50 billion more for natural gas; and
** Reduce the disposable income of the average American family by $270 a year.

GEEZ what do we need enemies for if the "Warrior" destroying America!

Barry's a warrior for himself. Period.

The only reason he's even mentioning the middle class is because he can't run on his oh so sucky record.

Its called class warfare. Its all he's got to run on.

Boehner play golf, on average, 3 days a week, all while fighting for the 1%.

Now THAT is true "class warfare".

Barry in 2012

Is Boener running for POTUS??

No. Didn't think so.

If you think Barry is fighting for anyone but himself then you are one deluded individual. Barry strikes me as an elitist. I think he sees the middle class and the rich as the worker bees that keep the country fortified with tax dollars.

You know. So he can go play his 90 rounds of golf.

obama+mirror.jpg

Ike played a lot of golf while POTUS, and I don't remember anyone - democrat or republican - suggesting that that was a bad thing. Righties whining about it now is pretty freakin' hypocritical if you as me. I guess, when your stable of candidates is as weak as theirs is, they have to manufacture crap like this.

Chimpola quit playing golf altogether the moment that the leftist moonbats started barking....Now, their Boiking gets compared to Eisenhower.

Funny how that happens.

actually, Bush CLAIMED he quit golf because of the war, but he never really did. He golfed several times after he made his "no more golf" pledge... a chimp, a moron, AND a liar.

Again... the OP seems to suggest that presidents golfing is a bad thing. I merely pointed out the clear hypocrisy of such a position.

Ike played a lot of golf while POTUS, and I don't remember anyone - democrat or republican - suggesting that that was a bad thing. Righties whining about it now is pretty freakin' hypocritical if you as me. I guess, when your stable of candidates is as weak as theirs is, they have to manufacture crap like this.

Hey couldn't agree with YOU MORE!!!!

In fact I really liked IKE when growing up BECAUSE HE was smarter the Barry i.e. HE knew he had to get out of the way of the war weary people and LET THEM alone!
The Interestate is his greatest legacy and the most important actually and IF Barry would just stay out of the way instead of MAKING IT WORSE!

Yes Barry play more golf and don't do ANY MORE DAMAGES!

Oh I could care if he plays golf.

I just find it amazing that you or anyone would think Barry gives a shit about the middle class or anyone for that matter.

and proclaiming to the crowd that "I'm a warrior for the middle class."
Obama: "I'm a warrior for the middle class" - Political Hotsheet - CBS News

OK how many people in the "middle class" played 90 rounds of golf in 2011?
OK how many middle class Americans wrote off in tax loopholes over $417,547 and as a result paid less then 26% of his $1,728,096 income in taxes?

And that will help the Middle class HOW???

Then we have Obama "helping" the middle class by
** Cost the power industry $21 billion per year;f
** Cause an average loss of 183,000 jobs per year;
** Increase electricity costs by double digits in many regions of the U.S.;
** Cost consumers over $50 billion more for natural gas; and
** Reduce the disposable income of the average American family by $270 a year.

GEEZ what do we need enemies for if the "Warrior" destroying America!

So you're admitting that none of the Republican candidates will fight for the middle class because they have too much money.

Okay. No shit.

Chimpola quit playing golf altogether the moment that the leftist moonbats started barking....Now, their Boiking gets compared to Eisenhower.

Funny how that happens.

owe you reppage.

and they beat up on Bush for the reason he stopped, (due to the war). They spun it as cheap theatrics and hey, maybe it was, but, as you say, 90 rounds? 3 years? economy in the shitter, record poverty/food stamps etc etc ...not a peep.

of course that does not belie ANY media bias either, so don't even go there:eusa_hand::eusa_whistle:

the real isue to me politically is that his "middle class" constituency is really comprised of two main constituencies; the working middle class and the welfare class. IMO the latter is where Obama really is (since that is where he came from) and the formwe just a matter of political expedience. In order to beat him in the next election someone needs to successfully divide the two -- basically convinve the working middle class who mostly want jobs , independence and just the real hope of something better that he doesnt really care about that and hopes they will settle for the alternative of governemnt provided welfare that he really stands for. Do that succesfull and you can defintiely beat him. If he is allowed to play it as its us 99% vs the 1 % he will win the election (also to be known as The Great Race and Class War of 2012)

the real isue to me politically is that his "middle class" constituency is really comprised of two main constituencies; the working middle class and the welfare class. IMO the latter is where Obama really is (since that is where he came from) and the formwe just a matter of political expedience. In order to beat him in the next election someone needs to successfully divide the two -- basically convinve the working middle class who mostly want jobs , independence and just the real hope of something better that he doesnt really care about that and hopes they will settle for the alternative of governemnt provided welfare that he really stands for. Do that succesfull and you can defintiely beat him. If he is allowed to play it as its us 99% vs the 1 % he will win the election (also to be known as The Great Race and Class War of 2012)
The votes of those people have already been abandoned.

All pretense of trying to win a majority of the white working class has been effectively jettisoned in favor of cementing a far left kook coalition made up, on the one hand, of voters who have gotten ahead on the basis of educational attainment — professors, artists, designers, editors, human resources managers, lawyers, librarians, social workers, teachers and therapists — and a second, substantial constituency of lower-income voters who are disproportionately African-American and Hispanic.

The Future of the Obama Coalition - NYTimes.com

You're an idiot.

U.S. net petroleum imports have fallen to about 47% of the nation's consumption, down from a record 60.3% in 2005, Energy Information Administration statistics show. It's been 15 years since the nation's reliance on foreign oil has been this low.

U.S. dependence on foreign oil wanes as domestic production booms - Los Angeles Times

The number of oil rigs in production in the U.S. has reached a 24-year high, according to oil field services company Baker Hughes. In 2005, domestic production was 1.89 billion barrels. This year, experts say, production is expected to surpass 2 billion barrels.

But don't let the facts deter you from maintaining your status as a top 5 USMB rightwing idiot.

Forum List

Back