Obama: If We Say 'Radical Islam' More Muslims Will Turn To Jihad

Sassy thinks parroting bullshit and being constantly butt hurt by me makes me a liberal. Thus it is demonstrated that some tards think the defense of the truth is a liberal thing.

You phonies realize GW bush never said "radical Islam" either . And we had 911 happen to us . Never heard one complaint about that from the righties !??

Why would a leader say that anyway? To appease right wing bigots ?

Look how you spin things he DOESNT say. Imagine what the Muslim radicals would do with the quote of he did say it?

Who cares what a goat fugging radical muzzie thinks? What don't you get? They want you dead, dead, dead, not just us "right wingers" you too

You phonies realize GW bush never said "radical Islam" either . And we had 911 happen to us . Never heard one complaint about that from the righties !??

Look how you spin things he DOESNT say. Imagine what the Muslim radicals would do with the quote of he did say it?

are you this nasty in real life? I feel sorry for anyone who has to be around you for longer than we do. that's bad enough

If you say Muslim terrorist, the weak-minded hear MUSLIM terrorist.
Really?

Explain why.

Because they are bigots looking for an excuse to persecute all Muslims.

You're welcome.
do you have any problem calling white supremacist white? are you not concerned you are insulting whites that aren't supremacist?
The only time I use "white" when referring to modern day nazis is when I use the name they give themselves. White Nationalists. But I mostly call them nazis.

And I don't get upset when someone won't call them white.

Nice try. Apples and oranges.

do you liberals have any problem calling white supremacist white? are you not concerned you are insulting whites that aren't supremacist?

do you liberals have any problem calling white supremacist white? are you not concerned you are insulting whites that aren't supremacist?
I don't whine if someone doesn't call them white. I don't make up lies that Obama won't say the word "terrorist" or "terrorism".

Nice try. Apples and oranges.

You liberals can take your PC crap and shove it

I don't give a rats ass who is insulted my safety my families safety my countries safety has a much higher priority than the feeling of member of a so called religion of peace

their dear leader says they can't speak: or say radical Islam so they don't and then chastise everyone else who does. it's pathetic. and no they DON'T have problems with calling their own fellow countrymen and women names, JUST like that radical Obama doesn't. I can't remember all the names he's called us the people he supposedly represents. I sure as hell don't feel safe with someone who's suppose to be Protecting us: who can't say radical Islam that's for sure

If you say Muslim terrorist, the weak-minded hear MUSLIM terrorist.

Well, why wouldn't I hear "Muslim" in the phrase "Muslim terrorist"?

:confused:
The problem is that tards then carry that over toward all Muslims. They want to persecute all Muslims.

It's weird how you need even the most obvious things explained to you. Is this obtuseness deliberate, or are you actually this stupid?

I guess we are suppose to believe that: bombing the hell out of the Muslim countries he set his sights on isn't creating anymore Terrorist. the man is freaking scary insane. he needs to be removed from office

"Obama: If We Say 'Radical Islam' More Muslims Will Turn To Jihad"

:cuckoo:

their dear leader says they can't speak: or say radical Islam so they don't and then chastise everyone else who does.

No. Only those who start smearing all Muslims and the Muslim faith are chastised.

People like you.

:booze::booze::booze:

[QUOTE="g5000, post: 12833609, member: 34052:]
When you say "illegal immigrants", most tards hear "Mexicans".[/QUOTE]

Liberals believe the term 'ILLEGAL Immigrants' is offensive. Libs ignore they are violating our existing Immigration law and demand we call them 'immigrants' instead.

"Obama: If We Say 'Radical Islam' More Muslims Will Turn To Jihad"

:cuckoo:
What Obama actually said was, "Those kind of stereotypes are counter productive. They’re wrong. They will lead, I think, to greater recruitment into terrorist organizations over time."

The topic title is manufactured bullshit.

Just like your little world is filled with propaganda telling you that all Muslims want to kill whitey, there is Muslim propaganda telling them all Americans/Christians want to kill muzzies.

Your anti-Muslim propaganda serves to confirm their propaganda, and vice versa. Idiot tards on both sides are saying, "See? They DO want to kill us all!"

The way to end the tard cycle is for you to stop drinking the piss you idiots have been guzzling.

Obama did not say the words "radical Islam" will make more Muslims turn to jihad. That's a total lie.

Forum List

Back