Obama: If We Say 'Radical Islam' More Muslims Will Turn To Jihad

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
And this is what Obama has actually done, turned and is committing Jihad against Whites. It's happening and has been his goal all along. White genocide in European countries and the destruction of American borders, language and culture is in peril and it must be stopped. We have a president who has sided with Muslims since the winds have changed in a ugly direction. The founders would not be pleased and any Article 2 Section 1 natural born Citizen president born with sole allegiance to the United States would never make such a statement or allow unscreened Syrian refugees into the country for the sole purpose of committing genocide againsts Whites of European heritage.

Crazy Obama: If We Say "Radical Islam" More Muslims Will Turn to Jihad (Video) - The Gateway Pundit

If you say Muslim terrorist, the weak-minded hear MUSLIM terrorist.

what a horrible little man. who cares more about NOT insulting a Muslim than he does PROTECTING the people he's suppose to Represent. how the fxxk did we get saddled with this insane person?

Last edited:
Really?

Explain why.

Nah. Don't. I know what you will say. It is a hypothesis based on no fact whatsoever.

If I hear "red car"...I am looking for a car that is red.....not a boat that is red.....nor a car that is blue. I am looking for a red car.

Take it from there.

2931715.jpg

Really?

Explain why.

Because they are bigots looking for an excuse to persecute all Muslims.

You're welcome.
Really?

Explain why.

You're welcome.
They are, are they. And the proof you have is what exactly?

Really?

Explain why.

You're welcome.
Really?

Explain why.

You're welcome.
They are, are they. And the proof you have is what exactly?
This forum.

Mostly in Libtard places...let them diminish them...then us cons will exterminate the Muzzies...call it the OBABBLE strategery.

Here is the same person's idea of what we should do with Muslim war refugees:

They will not stop. Accept them at your peril. Or exterminate them...as we would have done before the rise of Libtards faggots.

His granddaughter tagged that post with a Winner medallion.

Really?

Explain why.

You're welcome.

You mean like you lefties look for an excuse to persecute all Christian, Tea Party people, etc?
Seeing as how I'm a Christian and a conservative, you are speaking out of your ass.

You are neither.

Jarhead, I can't believe you are so willfully blind you have not noticed the rise in anti-Muslim bigotry in America.

Really?

Explain why.

You're welcome.

You mean like you lefties look for an excuse to persecute all Christian, Tea Party people, etc?
Seeing as how I'm a Christian and a conservative, you are speaking out of your ass.

You are neither.
Sorry to burst your delusion, but I am.

It's a sad truth that many tards like yourself mistake the defense of truth as a liberal thing.

I defend the truth, not liberalism. Learn the difference. I detest lies from within my own camp way more than lies from the Left.

Really?

Explain why.

You're welcome.

You are neither.

Care pretended to be a catholic when she was fighting for partial birth abortion.
Fakey pretends to be a Republican as he constantly directs Republicans further and further left.
It's standard anti-American m.o. Infiltrate, and destroy from within.

Really?

Explain why.

You're welcome.

You are neither.

Care pretended to be a catholic when she was fighting for partial birth abortion.
Fakey pretends to be a Republican as he constantly directs Republicans further and further left.
It's standard anti-American m.o. Infiltrate, and destroy from within.

LOL Fake may call itself a republican but he ain't no Conservative. A possible RINO...that's it

You phonies realize GW bush never said "radical Islam" either . And we had 911 happen to us . Never heard one complaint about that from the righties !??

Why would a leader say that anyway? To appease right wing bigots ?

Look how you spin things he DOESNT say. Imagine what the Muslim radicals would do with the quote of he did say it?

Forum List

Back