Obama: "I take responsibility."

Aug 7, 2012
Obama: "I take responsibility" (for the 2010 election results)

And Obama Has Taken Ultimate Responsibility For Keeping Americans Safe
Sort of ruins the narrative, huh?

President Obama: It Is "My Responsibility To Protect U.S. Citizens Both At Home And Abroad." In his statement announcing a military force being sent to Libya three days after the attack, the president stated:

More from link above:

Senior Obama Campaign Adviser Axelrod: Obama "Takes Responsibility For Everything That Happens On His Watch." Senior Obama campaign adviser David Axelrod appeared on Fox News Sunday and when discussing the Benghazi attack, stated: "At the top-line level, the president of the United States takes responsibility for everything that happens on his watch."

Obama: That's what the President said back in July. In the same interview, he went on to say, "one of the things you learn is, you are ultimately responsible for the conduct of your operations."

Again, ruins the baseless attacks by hypeventilating cons!

Obama: "I take responsibility" (for the 2010 election results)

And Obama Has Taken Ultimate Responsibility For Keeping Americans Safe
Sort of ruins the narrative, huh?

President Obama: It Is "My Responsibility To Protect U.S. Citizens Both At Home And Abroad." In his statement announcing a military force being sent to Libya three days after the attack, the president stated:

More from link above:

Senior Obama Campaign Adviser Axelrod: Obama "Takes Responsibility For Everything That Happens On His Watch." Senior Obama campaign adviser David Axelrod appeared on Fox News Sunday and when discussing the Benghazi attack, stated: "At the top-line level, the president of the United States takes responsibility for everything that happens on his watch."

Obama: That's what the President said back in July. In the same interview, he went on to say, "one of the things you learn is, you are ultimately responsible for the conduct of your operations."

Again, ruins the baseless attacks by hypeventilating cons!

Do we laugh now, or do you have a punchline?

BTW, most people learn in their teens or early twenties that we are ultimately responsible for conduct of our operations. This dumbass had to wait to be president to learn that? Did Hillary clue him in?

:lmao:

They are knocking eachother over to take responsibility fro it now... wonder why :confused:

Could there be an attack on the horizon.

69394e2d21d4e58b9_zps590594c3.gif

Why haven't we heard from the president himself? Why no press conference. That was from Axelrod. No press conference because he cannot answer questions of the cover up?

Why haven't we heard from the president himself? Why no press conference. That was from Axelrod. No press conference because he cannot answer questions of the cover up?

That wont happen... The stooges will take the fall.

No, because he doesn't want to take responsibility because he doesn't believe he is wrong, because he was so disengaged he had no idea what was going on over there so how could we dare blame him?

AND I will go one further. If he is asked tonight or in the next debate, even if he says he accepts blame, watch his face very closely.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back