Obama Hugs & Kisses Two Nurses!

DriftingSand

Cast Iron Member
Feb 16, 2014
State of Disgust!
Wow. I guess if I were married to Michelle I'd seek some affection from the nursing staff as well. Anyhooooo, I guess in an effort to prove that Ebola is no threat Obama is making the rounds at the nurses' station hugging and kissing the hired help. If only we could see the look on Michael's face (I mean Michelle's face):

Obama: 'I Hugged and Kissed...A Couple of Nurses' Who 'Followed the Protocols'
In an effort to reassure the public that nurses treating Ebola patients in the United States will not contract Ebola if they follow Centers for Disease Control and Prevention "protocols," because "these protocols work...if they're done properly," President Barack Obama revealed yesterday that he personally "hugged and kissed" two nurses who had treated an Ebola patient at Emory Hospital in Atlanta.
"The only way that a person can contract Ebola is by coming into direct contact with the bodily fluids of somebody who is showing symptoms," Obama said yesterday at the White House. "In other words, if they don’t have symptoms, they’re not contagious.
Obama I Hugged and Kissed...A Couple of Nurses Who Followed the Protocols CNS News

According to the article, the only way someone can contract Ebola is to exchange "bodily fluids." So does that mean that Obama went "French" when he kissed those nurses? If not, then his "reassuring" measures aren't really that reassuring. Well ... at least he came out and admitted it. Bill Clinton would have denied it even if he's been filmed on network television.

Forum List

Back