Obama hosting pricey party in a dicey economy

Is this the change people were looking for.... Even more spending than George Bush?????

Obama hosting pricey party in a dicey economy - Yahoo! News

First of all, "some estimates reaching as high as" is the flimsiest "substantiation" I've seen in quite some time.

Second, this $150 million number is only being peddled seriously by Fox and Drudge, which should tell you all you need to know.

Third, the total number of people at Obama's pre-inaugural and inaugural will be eight times what the numbers were in 2004. So comparing this event to the last one is silly.

Is this the change people were looking for.... Even more spending than George Bush?????

When he leaves us with the deficit that is Bush's legacy after 8 years, then you can bitch and moan.

What a bunch of sore losers. At least I waited until Junior started using 9-11 as a political tool and a fear card before I started criticizing him.

When he leaves us with the deficit that is Bush's legacy after 8 years, then you can bitch and moan.

What a bunch of sore losers. At least I waited until Junior started using 9-11 as a political tool and a fear card before I started criticizing him.

LOL...Obama's is going to double the deficit this year but that's ok to Obama apologists...pretty amazing!

it is not that expensive.

Obama just takes wine, bnread and fish and mutiplies it with his divine power to feed upon the masses

LOL ............. they will find any way they can to defend anything he does. They are in fairytail land and it's gonna take them a while.

How's this: Costly price tag for Obama inauguration - Inauguration- msnbc.com
Guess you were wrong about it being only Drudge and Fox. And your refusal to accept this amount must mean that you would also be shocked at the wastefulness if its true.

BTW, did you see that his inauguration committee sold the rights to large parts of the festivities to HBO so only those Americans with premium cable get to see them?

and he wants to postpone the analog to digital event that was posted on a count down clock for 2+ years ... WHY???? :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back