Obama Hits Rock Bottom

You need to stop letting those tea bags block your vision!! Every single day there is a new thread about the prez that is just plain silly. It makes you all appear so desperate!!!

Gee s0n..........I dont get that at all these days on this forum:eek: I see the k00ks having mental meltdowns everyday on here.........

Perhaps you're a k00k? Can you point to all the awesomeness coming in the news these days that is positive about our president? If Im a lefty, I'm fiinding the pickings slim and none......

You got daily reports of sick levels of debt......not even debatable!!:lol: You got the oil slick which the administration was "meh" about until a few days ago, which is not only the consensus of the public but alot of prominent Dems too!! Then you got this Stesak disgrace.........now, leave it to a lib to spin that in a positive way, but its mega doses of poop on the face of teh administration at this point and will only get worse. Then you have the administration.............once again.........going against the will of the people on this immigration issue in Arizona.

My question is............wheres the silliness s0n??

All I see on here is a plethary of skid marked shorts amongst the liberal members of this board:lol::lol::lol: And I gotta admit..........I'd be popping my drawers too if I was a lefty these days. Since November of 2008, its been escalator down without pause, which can esily be verifed by looking at any poll...........this president's approval has been falling like a big ass stone in water for 15 months now!!! Desperation?? Hardly s0n...............its a fcukking hoot for conservatives these days!!!

How eloquent.

Thanks s0n.........I kinda thought so myself...........:eusa_dance:

Barack Obama's credibility hits rock bottom after oil spill and Sestak scandal
The combination of Obama's passivity over the Gulf oil spill catastrophe and his cynical political manoeuvrings could spell disaster for him, argues Toby Harnden

...Central to Obama's appeal was his promise to be truly different. His failure to achieve that is now at the core of the deep disappointment Americans feel about him. At the press conference - the first full-scale affair he had deigned to give for 309 days - he appeared uncomfortable and petulant.

His approach to the issue was that of the law student suddenly fascinated by a science project.
....And he's more-than-likely making everyone (else) question why they actually thought some C-student was qualified for the job.....

"Al-Qaida announced Monday that its No. 3 official, Mustafa al-Yazid, had been killed along with members of his family — perhaps one of the most severe blows to the terror movement since the U.S. campaign against al-Qaida began. A U.S. official said al-Yazid was believed to have died in a U.S. missile strike.

A U.S. official in Washington said word was "spreading in extremist circles" of his death in Pakistan's tribal areas in the past two weeks.

His death would be a major blow to al-Qaida, which in December "lost both its internal and external operations chiefs," the official said on condition of anonymity because of the sensitivity of the information.

The Egyptian-born al-Yazid, also known as Sheik Saeed al-Masri, was a founding member of al-Qaida and the group's prime conduit to Osama bin Laden and Ayman al-Zawahri. He was key to day-to-day control, with a hand in everything from finances to operational planning, the U.S. official said.

Al-Yazid has been one of many targets in a U.S. Predator drone campaign aimed at militants in Pakistan since President Barack Obama took office. Al-Yazid made no secret of his contempt for the United States, once calling it "the evil empire leading crusades against the Muslims."

Last edited:
I hate to break this to you, but the hard left HATES Obama because of his moderate/centrist policies.

The most illiterate righties who post here never get to read those kinds of statistics. They're only interested in the bad ones which they can cull from their favorite Bash Obama blogger.

AntiObama.net
AgainstObama.com
AudacityOfHypocrisy.com
DontVoteObama.net
DrNObama.com
ExposeObama.com
InvestigateBarackObama.blogspot.com
JewsAgainstObama.com
JustSayNoDeal.com
MeetBarackObama.com
No-bama.blogspot.com
NobamaNetwork.com
NobamaZone.com
NoExperienceNoChange.org
NoQuarterUSA.net
Obama-Exposed.blogspot.com
ObamaBlog08.com
Obama-Wire.com
Obamaism.Blogspot.com
ObamaNation.com
ObamaTruth.org
ObamaWho.wordpress.com
ObamaWTF.blogspot.com
Obamology.blogspot.com
SavagePolitics.com
SlickBarry.com
Stop-Obama.org
TheRealBarackObama.wordpress.com
TopShelf51.wordpress.com

How phoney can you be????

All those sites have hated Obama since day 1...................

Well no shit...^

His numbers are in free fall due to independents and moderate Dems jumping ship...........its that simple. At this point, assistance from right wing blogs doesnt matter. He's doing a good enough job.........shooting himself in the foot with OilfAiL and SestakfAiL..............:funnyface:

Obama's polling numbers are no lower than Reagan's were at this time nor Bush43 until 911 hit. Bush zoomed from around 49% after only nine months to the mid 90's, then began dramatically dropping again after the invasion of Iraq.

Moderates and Independents may well change their minds if the economy keeps picking up, but I recognize that people like you are eager for that not to happen.

Oh boy, another Anti-Obama thread from Sinatra. What's this? Her 50th one? :rolleyes:

I feel bad for whoever pays her to post here.

it's not the frequency of the threads... it's the compulsive nature of the lies....

particularly when his approval ratings have been linear since january. this has repeatedly been pointed out to the poor dear loons.

and regardless, there may only be a 43% approval rating of dems

Institutions (2)

but there's only a 36% approval rating of repubs

Institutions (2)

so i think that the repubs better stop taking their political advice from rushbot.

:cuckoo:

Obama's polling numbers are no lower than Reagan's were at this time nor Bush43 until 911 hit. Bush zoomed from around 49% after only nine months to the mid 90's, then began dramatically dropping again after the invasion of Iraq.

Moderates and Independents may well change their minds if the economy keeps picking up, but I recognize that people like you are eager for that not to happen.

the problem isn't so much the poll numbers as the lie they keep repeating about his numbers being in 'freefall'.

absolutely false...

RealClearPolitics - Election Other - President Obama Job Approval

they've been almost linear since december.

Yea this ship has already struck the iceberg. It can only continue to sink from now on. This administration is a real mess. So much is going wrong. It's getting so bad that i almost started feeling sorry for this President. This President just can't seem to get anything right at this point. Corruption & shocking incompetence is rampant in this administration. It is sad but it is what it is.

the problem isn't so much the poll numbers as the lie they keep repeating about his numbers being in 'freefall'.

absolutely false...

Almost linear, not quite though, his lowest numbers have been lower, Rasmussen had him as low as 42 at one point last week. I still think he will drop below 40 before the elections in November.

You mean like the moonbats like you that supported Bushie right up to the end. The end being a Democratic House, a Democratic Senate, and a Democratic Executive.

Come on, loons, just keep drinking the koolaid, waving your Teabaggers, and generally spreading doubt as to your sanity among the voting citizenry.

koolaid is a libtard drink ya stupid fuck.

You mean like the moonbats like you that supported Bushie right up to the end. The end being a Democratic House, a Democratic Senate, and a Democratic Executive.

Come on, loons, just keep drinking the koolaid, waving your Teabaggers, and generally spreading doubt as to your sanity among the voting citizenry.

Sorry, but "drinking the Kool-aid" was a 2004 bumper sticker against the Bush camp. It was hijacked by the cons.

Gee s0n..........I dont get that at all these days on this forum:eek: I see the k00ks having mental meltdowns everyday on here.........

Perhaps you're a k00k? Can you point to all the awesomeness coming in the news these days that is positive about our president? If Im a lefty, I'm fiinding the pickings slim and none......

You got daily reports of sick levels of debt......not even debatable!!:lol: You got the oil slick which the administration was "meh" about until a few days ago, which is not only the consensus of the public but alot of prominent Dems too!! Then you got this Stesak disgrace.........now, leave it to a lib to spin that in a positive way, but its mega doses of poop on the face of teh administration at this point and will only get worse. Then you have the administration.............once again.........going against the will of the people on this immigration issue in Arizona.

My question is............wheres the silliness s0n??

All I see on here is a plethary of skid marked shorts amongst the liberal members of this board:lol::lol::lol: And I gotta admit..........I'd be popping my drawers too if I was a lefty these days. Since November of 2008, its been escalator down without pause, which can esily be verifed by looking at any poll...........this president's approval has been falling like a big ass stone in water for 15 months now!!! Desperation?? Hardly s0n...............its a fcukking hoot for conservatives these days!!!

How eloquent.

Thanks s0n.........I kinda thought so myself...........:eusa_dance:

I have no doubt about that at all.

absolutely false...

It's their brains that are in freefall.

Sorry, but "drinking the Kool-aid" was a 2004 bumper sticker against the Bush camp. It was hijacked by the cons.

drinking the koolaid goes back to jim jones in 1978. i've heard it used in a myriad of situations since.

absolutely false...

the op didn't say his numbers were in free fall, they said his "credibility" was at rock bottom..

LOL. There is no "Sestak scandal". No crime there.

Oh, and how did Obama cause the Oil Spill again?

Because he learned how to make bombs when he went to Muslim school in Indonesia, and he learned how to scuba dive in Hawaii? Add it up, and he obviously scuba dived down to the pipeline and set a bomb on it.

And he's from Kenya, which is un-American.

Just a guess. :eusa_angel:

a. it happened on his watch,, and b. his agency extended the permits,, and c. he said he took full responsibility.. next?

a. it happened on his watch,, and b. his agency extended the permits,, and c. he said he took full responsibility.. next?

Ah, so you admit that 9/11 was Bush's fault then?

Wow, that Bush sure was an asshole for causing 9/11!

Not that I personally think he was responsible, but I'll just have to take your word for it.

Forum List

Back