Obama Hits Rock Bottom

He's far from rock bottom. He won't hit there until the only people supporting him are his hard left base.

I hate to break this to you, but the hard left HATES Obama because of his moderate/centrist policies.

The Right hates him because of his far left policies. Centrists hate him because of his far left policies.
Maybe Obama really is a uniter!

He's far from rock bottom. He won't hit there until the only people supporting him are his hard left base.

I hate to break this to you, but the hard left HATES Obama because of his moderate/centrist policies.

The Right hates him because of his far left policies. Centrists hate him because of his far left policies.
Maybe Obama really is a uniter!

No, the only people who think that Obama is "far left" are far right nutcases like yourself.

Barack Obama's credibility hits rock bottom after oil spill and Sestak scandal
The combination of Obama's passivity over the Gulf oil spill catastrophe and his cynical political manoeuvrings could spell disaster for him, argues Toby Harnden

...Central to Obama's appeal was his promise to be truly different. His failure to achieve that is now at the core of the deep disappointment Americans feel about him. At the press conference - the first full-scale affair he had deigned to give for 309 days - he appeared uncomfortable and petulant.

His approach to the issue was that of the law student suddenly fascinated by a science project. He displayed none of the visceral indignation Americans feel about pretty much everything these days - two-thirds now say they are "angry" about the way things are going - resorting instead to Spock-like technocratic language and legalese. "I'm not contradicting my prior point," he stated at one juncture. During those 63 minutes of soporific verbosity, about 800 barrels of oil poured into the Gulf.

...Even worse was Obama's refusal to say anything about the growing furore over White House attempts to persuade Congressman Joe Sestak to pull out of the Democratic Senate primary contest in Pennsylvania. Obama's advisers had preferred the Republican turncoat Senator Arlen Specter - and Sestak inconveniently let slip that he'd been offered a government job to step aside.

... Whether or not the law was broken, the cynicism of this is breathtaking. Obama offered a break from the Clinton-Bush past and an end to the shoddy backroom deals of Washington. So what does he do? He tries to deny Pennsylvania voters a chance to decide for themselves by using his former foe Clinton to offer a grubby inducement.

Barack Obama's credibility hits rock bottom after oil spill and Sestak scandal - Telegraph

Such a drama queen..

the people "supporting" him hasn't changed since january.

even with the shriek from the right. :cuckoo:

Except if they are moderate Democrats and Independents. He has lost most of their support. So it remains to bullies like you to ooh and aww over his large Negro penis.

Jealous? :lol:

Grow the fuck up, you little unimportant weasel.

The most illiterate righties who post here never get to read those kinds of statistics. They're only interested in the bad ones which they can cull from their favorite Bash Obama blogger.

AntiObama.net
AgainstObama.com
AudacityOfHypocrisy.com
DontVoteObama.net
DrNObama.com
ExposeObama.com
InvestigateBarackObama.blogspot.com
JewsAgainstObama.com
JustSayNoDeal.com
MeetBarackObama.com
No-bama.blogspot.com
NobamaNetwork.com
NobamaZone.com
NoExperienceNoChange.org
NoQuarterUSA.net
Obama-Exposed.blogspot.com
ObamaBlog08.com
Obama-Wire.com
Obamaism.Blogspot.com
ObamaNation.com
ObamaTruth.org
ObamaWho.wordpress.com
ObamaWTF.blogspot.com
Obamology.blogspot.com
SavagePolitics.com
SlickBarry.com
Stop-Obama.org
TheRealBarackObama.wordpress.com
TopShelf51.wordpress.com

:doubt:

Has Obama ever not been at or near rock bottom to the GOP? What's new?

what an unbelievable moron. lol..

he's got approximately the same approval rating he's had since january

RealClearPolitics - Election Other - President Obama Job Approval

you idiots have been saying the same garbage since january.

:cuckoo:

C'mon sweets...........

RealClear average tilts way left, so lets keep that in mind. Its always the poll the k00ks make public unless their guy is doing well, then they post up any poll!!! ( like in October of 2008 when the k00ks were falling all over themselves to post up the Rasmussen #'s :lol::lol: )

The most accurate poll is Rasmussen because the other polls speak to any schmo on the street and ask loaded questions..............

Except if they are moderate Democrats and Independents. He has lost most of their support. So it remains to bullies like you to ooh and aww over his large Negro penis.

Sorry to mention your fascination with large Negro penises. Maybe try a dong?

The most illiterate righties who post here never get to read those kinds of statistics. They're only interested in the bad ones which they can cull from their favorite Bash Obama blogger.

AntiObama.net
AgainstObama.com
AudacityOfHypocrisy.com
DontVoteObama.net
DrNObama.com
ExposeObama.com
InvestigateBarackObama.blogspot.com
JewsAgainstObama.com
JustSayNoDeal.com
MeetBarackObama.com
No-bama.blogspot.com
NobamaNetwork.com
NobamaZone.com
NoExperienceNoChange.org
NoQuarterUSA.net
Obama-Exposed.blogspot.com
ObamaBlog08.com
Obama-Wire.com
Obamaism.Blogspot.com
ObamaNation.com
ObamaTruth.org
ObamaWho.wordpress.com
ObamaWTF.blogspot.com
Obamology.blogspot.com
SavagePolitics.com
SlickBarry.com
Stop-Obama.org
TheRealBarackObama.wordpress.com
TopShelf51.wordpress.com

How phoney can you be????

All those sites have hated Obama since day 1...................

His numbers are in free fall due to independents and moderate Dems jumping ship...........its that simple. At this point, assistance from right wing blogs doesnt matter. He's doing a good enough job.........shooting himself in the foot with OilfAiL and SestakfAiL..............:funnyface:

You need to stop letting those tea bags block your vision!! Every single day there is a new thread about the prez that is just plain silly. It makes you all appear so desperate!!!

Overall, 46% of voters say they at least somewhat approve of the president's performance. Fifty-four percent (54%) disapprove.

obama_total_approval_may_31_2010.jpg

He was at 42 in this poll a few days back. I expect he will drop below 40 but not much lower than that.

I doubt that most blacks will admit that he has screwed up and I doubt that at least 15 % of non-black Democrats will ever admit it.

Of course I could be wrong.

You need to stop letting those tea bags block your vision!! Every single day there is a new thread about the prez that is just plain silly. It makes you all appear so desperate!!!

Gee s0n..........I dont get that at all these days on this forum:eek: I see the k00ks having mental meltdowns everyday on here.........

Perhaps you're a k00k? Can you point to all the awesomeness coming in the news these days that is positive about our president? If Im a lefty, I'm fiinding the pickings slim and none......

You got daily reports of sick levels of debt......not even debatable!!:lol: You got the oil slick which the administration was "meh" about until a few days ago, which is not only the consensus of the public but alot of prominent Dems too!! Then you got this Stesak disgrace.........now, leave it to a lib to spin that in a positive way, but its mega doses of poop on the face of teh administration at this point and will only get worse. Then you have the administration.............once again.........going against the will of the people on this immigration issue in Arizona.

My question is............wheres the silliness s0n??

All I see on here is a plethary of skid marked shorts amongst the liberal members of this board:lol::lol::lol: And I gotta admit..........I'd be popping my drawers too if I was a lefty these days. Since November of 2008, its been escalator down without pause, which can esily be verifed by looking at any poll...........this president's approval has been falling like a big ass stone in water for 15 months now!!! Desperation?? Hardly s0n...............its a fcukking hoot for conservatives these days!!!

Last edited:

The left wingnuts won't stop supporting... nor will those who still support from race.... but he is indeed not at rock bottom yet... there will be more middle of the road and independents who will end their support, as he continues to show gross incompetence and his inherent radical nature... as each and every mistake is brought to light, his support will continue to fall

Oh boy, another Anti-Obama thread from Sinatra. What's this? Her 50th one? :rolleyes:

I feel bad for whoever pays her to post here.

What's wrong, California Girl (yeah right)?? The truth hurts, doesn't it?? I guess I had better stop. You keep sending me neg reps and you know how much I care about that. About as much as I care about ass holes like you.

Sorry to mention your fascination with large Negro penises. Maybe try a dong?

You are a worthless and bitter human being. It must REALLY suck to be you. Big time.

Gee s0n..........I dont get that at all these days on this forum:eek: I see the k00ks having mental meltdowns everyday on here.........

Perhaps you're a k00k? Can you point to all the awesomeness coming in the news these days that is positive about our president? If Im a lefty, I'm fiinding the pickings slim and none......

You got daily reports of sick levels of debt......not even debatable!!:lol: You got the oil slick which the administration was "meh" about until a few days ago, which is not only the consensus of the public but alot of prominent Dems too!! Then you got this Stesak disgrace.........now, leave it to a lib to spin that in a positive way, but its mega doses of poop on the face of teh administration at this point and will only get worse. Then you have the administration.............once again.........going against the will of the people on this immigration issue in Arizona.

My question is............wheres the silliness s0n??

All I see on here is a plethary of skid marked shorts amongst the liberal members of this board:lol::lol::lol: And I gotta admit..........I'd be popping my drawers too if I was a lefty these days. Since November of 2008, its been escalator down without pause, which can esily be verifed by looking at any poll...........this president's approval has been falling like a big ass stone in water for 15 months now!!! Desperation?? Hardly s0n...............its a fcukking hoot for conservatives these days!!!

How eloquent.

Forum List

Back