Obama Hits Rock Bottom

LOL. There is no "Sestak scandal". No crime there.

Oh, and how did Obama cause the Oil Spill again?

a. it happened on his watch,, and b. his agency extended the permits,, and c. he said he took full responsibility.. next?

Ah, so you admit that 9/11 was Bush's fault then?

Wow, that Bush sure was an asshole for causing 9/11!

Not that I personally think he was responsible, but I'll just have to take your word for it.

Bush didn't cause 911, but he didn't take responsibility for it happening either. Of course it was all blamed on Clinton. Perhaps Willoooon doesn't remember that.

Obama's polling numbers are no lower than Reagan's were at this time nor Bush43 until 911 hit. Bush zoomed from around 49% after only nine months to the mid 90's, then began dramatically dropping again after the invasion of Iraq.

Moderates and Independents may well change their minds if the economy keeps picking up, but I recognize that people like you are eager for that not to happen.

the problem isn't so much the poll numbers as the lie they keep repeating about his numbers being in 'freefall'.

absolutely false...

RealClearPolitics - Election Other - President Obama Job Approval

they've been almost linear since december.

the op didn't say his numbers were in free fall, they said his "credibility" was at rock bottom..

___

That very simple fact appears to have gone right over the naysayers flat little heads...:eusa_angel:

Obama's polling numbers are no lower than Reagan's were at this time nor Bush43 until 911 hit. Bush zoomed from around 49% after only nine months to the mid 90's, then began dramatically dropping again after the invasion of Iraq.

Moderates and Independents may well change their minds if the economy keeps picking up, but I recognize that people like you are eager for that not to happen.

the problem isn't so much the poll numbers as the lie they keep repeating about his numbers being in 'freefall'.

absolutely false...

the op didn't say his numbers were in free fall, they said his "credibility" was at rock bottom..

if his credibility were at rock bottom, his numbers would be, too.

but keep on making it up as you go along.

it's really funny.

and... even if his numbers sucked, the repubs' are worse.

absolutely false...

___

That very simple fact appears to have gone right over the naysayers flat little heads...:eusa_angel:

read the post above this one, nutbar.

Ouch - a very powerful visual representation of the stunning degree of incompetence that surrounds the Obama White House...
___

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fVehAAwh0gY]YouTube - "Never Again": Obama and the BP Oil Spill[/ame]

absolutely false...

___

That's because the economy was still in "freefall" through December. You people of course blame it all on Obama and take your cues from the right wing noise machines that it is.

Obama IS rock bottom.

Well, with nearly 60% of Americans now unhappy with Obama's personal performance regarding the oil spill, and only 38% satisfied, you may be right...

Obama isn't into providing instant gratification, like standing on a pile of debris with a bullhorn, which bumped GWB's dismal approval rating from the mid 40's to the mid 90's. How long did that last?

At the risk of getting painted as an Obama apologist, I don't think these approval figures are really that bad. It's good to have a little over half the country skeptical of the White House, and Congress, no matter who's in it. I don't want any President to have an approval rating over, about, fifty-five.

2012 is still two years away. There is a lot that can happen between now and then, things that could raise his approval rating, and things that could lower it. If he's down in the thirties at the end of 2011, then there could be a problem.

And if the Republicans field another moron for Prez, then Obama's forty-percent-ish approval figures probably won't matter that much. We are still in two wars, soon to be one, and if I'm remembering right no one-term President has been elected out of office during a war. Of course there's a first time for everything.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fVehAAwh0gY]YouTube - "Never Again": Obama and the BP Oil Spill[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=209oIiHoPDE]YouTube - Kiss Madison Square Garden 1996 - Rock Bottom[/ame]

Fuck you and your bumpups.

:lol: I finally started dropping those F bombs too, Maggie. Couldn't hold back anymore!!!

When confronted by irrefutable fact, cuss like a sailor!

In that case, and many others, Sinatra isn't posting new facts. He just thinks what he posted several theads ago is so fucking profound that it needs to be repeated. He usually does this when a certain amount of time goes by and he hasn't gotten enough attention. Poor baby...

Forum List

Back