Obama hits ISIS leader

Is this the isis leader that obama recently released from Gitmo?
When did the US release a leader or member of ISIS? Can you provide a name or link or is this just one of you delusions?
Delusion right here. Enjoy and Deny!

INSANE: Look What Happened After Obama Released This Terrorist From Guantanamo Bay... - Allen B. West - AllenBWest.com

More denial!:

US intelligence finds Gitmo prisoners returning to fight
Neither of your links shows any connection of released prisoners belonging to or affiliated with ISIS. Are you too stupid to comprehend the differences between various terrorist groups or just enjoy lying whenever you can?
Over a decade of being at war and stupid fucks like you don't know who or what our enemy is. I'll bet you are a Trump worshipper.

Last edited:

Would that be one of the guys that was held ILLEGALLY under the US Constitution AND international law?
In times of war the ruling "international law" is the Geneva Convention of which we are a signatory. In times of war the GC trumps our Constitution for all captured enemy combatants (POWs) except US citizens so our Constitution has nothing to do with it and "international law" was being adhered to. Try again........

And how did the US adhere to the Geneva Convention with the people in Guantanamo? They didn't. Try again.

Would that be one of the guys that was held ILLEGALLY under the US Constitution AND international law?
In times of war the ruling "international law" is the Geneva Convention of which we are a signatory. In times of war the GC trumps our Constitution for all captured enemy combatants (POWs) except US citizens so our Constitution has nothing to do with it and "international law" was being adhered to. Try again........

And how did the US adhere to the Geneva Convention with the people in Guantanamo? They didn't. Try again.
They didn't? you have absolute proof of this...... right? Not just propaganda but real proof. I'll give you some time to find it, I think about 10 years aught to keep you busy looking. :thup:

They didn't? you have absolute proof of this...... right? Not just propaganda but real proof. I'll give you some time to find it, I think about 10 years aught to keep you busy looking. :thup:

Well that would depend on what you're willing to accept as "proof" I guess. I mean, many people are willing to put their heads in the sand about anything which is inconvenient for them, and so "proving" anything to them is a waste of time anyway, as everything they don't like gets rejected.

BBC NEWS | UK | Tipton three complain of beatings

"The three told UK newspapers they were often beaten by US troops."

"But US Secretary of State Colin Powell has dismissed claims of mistreatment, saying Americans "don't abuse people who are in our care"."

So who do you believe? Neither side are especially trustworthy, the US govt is known for being extemely liberal with the truth.

"
"If your head wasn't touching the floor or you let it rise up a little they put their boots on the back of your neck and forced it down. We were kept like that for two or three hours."

Mr Rasul said he was also kicked, punched and knelt on by troops."

Geneva Convention relative to the Treatment of Prisoners of War, 75 U.N.T.S. 135, entered into force Oct. 21, 1950.

The Geneva Convention says:

"
To this end the following acts are and shall remain prohibited at any time and in any place whatsoever with respect to the above-mentioned persons:

(a) Violence to life and person, in particular murder of all kinds, mutilation, cruel treatment and torture;"

So, torture and "cruel treatment" is forbidden under the Geneva Convention.

"(c) Outrages upon personal dignity, in particular, humiliating and degrading treatment;"

This is also prohibited

More evidence to support torture at Guantanamo

Hicks' torture allegations corroborated - War on Terror - www.theage.com.au

"Allegations by Australian terrorist suspect David Hicks of torture at Guantanamo Bay have been independently supported by a person with links to the FBI."

""Most times they had urinated or defecated on themselves, and had been left there for 18-24 hours or more," the witness said in a document dated August 2004 and referred to in an overnight US federal court ruling."

UK: Medics condemn government over Guantánamo in new letter

"One of the detained UK residents - Omar Deghayes - is believed to have been blinded in one eye after Guantánamo guards reportedly forced a finger into his eye while repeatedly pepper-spraying him in the face."

I mean, after what happened at Abu Ghraib prison, who'd trust the US govt? I mean, most Americans don't trust their own govt.

inmates-guantanamo-bay.jpg

Well that would depend on what you're willing to accept as "proof" I guess. I mean, many people are willing to put their heads in the sand about anything which is inconvenient for them, and so "proving" anything to them is a waste of time anyway, as everything they don't like gets rejected.

"But US Secretary of State Colin Powell has dismissed claims of mistreatment, saying Americans "don't abuse people who are in our care"."

So who do you believe? Neither side are especially trustworthy, the US govt is known for being extemely liberal with the truth.

"
"If your head wasn't touching the floor or you let it rise up a little they put their boots on the back of your neck and forced it down. We were kept like that for two or three hours."

Geneva Convention relative to the Treatment of Prisoners of War, 75 U.N.T.S. 135, entered into force Oct. 21, 1950.

"
To this end the following acts are and shall remain prohibited at any time and in any place whatsoever with respect to the above-mentioned persons:

(a) Violence to life and person, in particular murder of all kinds, mutilation, cruel treatment and torture;"

"(c) Outrages upon personal dignity, in particular, humiliating and degrading treatment;"

This is also prohibited

"Allegations by Australian terrorist suspect David Hicks of torture at Guantanamo Bay have been independently supported by a person with links to the FBI."

""Most times they had urinated or defecated on themselves, and had been left there for 18-24 hours or more," the witness said in a document dated August 2004 and referred to in an overnight US federal court ruling."

"One of the detained UK residents - Omar Deghayes - is believed to have been blinded in one eye after Guantánamo guards reportedly forced a finger into his eye while repeatedly pepper-spraying him in the face."

I mean, after what happened at Abu Ghraib prison, who'd trust the US govt? I mean, most Americans don't trust their own govt.

Obviously you don't know the difference between REAL proof and ALLEGATION/INNUENDO. I bet you believe 9-11 was a black ops and that Area 51 really does house little green men from mars, that Oswald was framed and that the Easter Bunny is real.
Obviously you believe what you WANT to believe because it suits your world view not because there are any true facts to back it up. Have a nice life nutjob. Oh and you have nine years and 364 days left to come up with real proof. :thup:

"

"

This is also prohibited

Obviously you don't know the difference between REAL proof and ALLEGATION/INNUENDO. I bet you believe 9-11 was a black ops and that Area 51 really does house little green men from mars, that Oswald was framed and that the Easter Bunny is real.
Obviously you believe what you WANT to believe because it suits your world view not because there are any true facts to back it up. Have a nice life nutjob. Oh and you have nine years and 364 days left to come up with real proof. :thup:

Actually I do know the difference between "REAL proof" and anything else. "REAL proof" is almost impossible to obtain. It allows people to stick their head up their butts and ignore anything they want.

The US govt controls Guantanamo and people aren't just allowed to go in and take evidence and leave. That doesn't mean the US govt isn't breaking the Geneva Convention.

That last picture, does that not look like degrating treatment or torture? I wouldn't want to be in that position.

But then again, if you want to keep your head in the sand, then you go ahead and do so. You believe the US govt, you remember this is the US govt that never does anything wrong, that always has a president you love and never does the wrong thing.

We do know the US broke the Geneva Convention in Abu Ghraib, are you suggesting that at the same time, with prisoners considered more dangerous, the US didn't break the Geneva Convention?

"

"

This is also prohibited

Actually I do know the difference between "REAL proof" and anything else. "REAL proof" is almost impossible to obtain. It allows people to stick their head up their butts and ignore anything they want.

The US govt controls Guantanamo and people aren't just allowed to go in and take evidence and leave. That doesn't mean the US govt isn't breaking the Geneva Convention.

That last picture, does that not look like degrating treatment or torture? I wouldn't want to be in that position.

But then again, if you want to keep your head in the sand, then you go ahead and do so. You believe the US govt, you remember this is the US govt that never does anything wrong, that always has a president you love and never does the wrong thing.

We do know the US broke the Geneva Convention in Abu Ghraib, are you suggesting that at the same time, with prisoners considered more dangerous, the US didn't break the Geneva Convention?
Your idea of degrading and torture must run into the realm of an untreated hangnail.........
Your defense of your "proof" falls into the same arena the conspiracy nutjobs run in and we're discussing Gitmo, not Abu Ghraib, which I'm not in the least bit surprised you referenced, just surprised you didn't do it sooner. :lol:
Who says I believe the Government, oh yeah, you do, the conspiracy nutjob....... :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Again, show me hard concrete evidence or continue to make an idiot out of yourself. :thup:

Forum List

Back