Obama has nearly decimated al Qaeda: Why doesn't he brag about it?

It's much more then that. The only "hits" that get airplay are the major ones. But the Obama administration has been offing terrorists at a faster rate then the Bush administration.

:eusa_shhh:

He's deporting more illegals too...Funny that you never hear about either on Fox "news".

Yes the catch and release program is reported doing well.

Spin it any way you want, but facts are facts. Deportation is up. He's tougher on border security than Bush was. He's done more to combat terrorism than Bush's phony "War on Terror" ever did. (Which was mostly effective in padding Michael Chertoff and Haliburton's pockets).

Deportation of criminals up 70 percent under Obama administration

But as usual, Republicans just want to blame him for not cleaning up their mess fast enough and not giving him credit for ANYTHING. If he cured cancer, they'd accuse him of hating drug companies.

Last edited:
He's deporting more illegals too...Funny that you never hear about either on Fox "news".

Spin it any way you want, but facts are facts. Deportation is up. He's tougher on border security than Bush was. He's done more to combat terrorism than Bush's phony "War on Terror" ever did. (Which was mostly effective in padding Michael Chertoff and Haliburton's pockets).

criminals up 70 percent under Obama administration

But as usual, Republicans just want to blame him for not cleaning up their mess fast enough and not giving him credit for ANYTHING. If he cured cancer, they'd accuse him of hating drug companies.

It is up, or at least thats whats reported. However the catch and release program is still in effect, and that you can not run from.

Our government once again picking winners and losers while ignoring law.

criminals up 70 percent under Obama administration

It is up, or at least thats whats reported. However the catch and release program is still in effect, and that you can not run from.

Our government once again picking winners and losers while ignoring law.

Funny...I'm not seeing any links from you. This "catch and release"?

I happen to agree with the latest policy stance of concentrating on those that have committed a crime and not people just trying to feed their families and make a better life for themselves.

Congress can't seem to tie its own shoes, so we have little to no hope of any kind of comprehensive immigration policy coming out of them. We gotta do something and focusing resources on people who are committing crime is something the President can do without the nimrods fighting over breathing space in Congress.

...perhaps he worries that targeting US citizens convicted of no crimes for assassination will be inherently politically unpopular.

I'd say this part here is the biggest reason right now. I'd still vote for him over anyone the GOP has out there, but this isn't exactly heartening.

Ninja Obama, the silent warrior: Killer of pirates and assorted al Qaeda terrorists.

Bush killed a shit ton of Al Qaeda as well during his 2 terms. Several Key Top Leaders. Something tells me back then, You rightly credited the People doing the shooting, and not the President.

Ninja Obama my ass, all he does is give the green light, the real ninja's are US Special Forces, and guess what. They wont be voting Democrat.

Obama did have the good sense and willingness to appoint Leon Panetta as United States Secretary of Defense, this year, who, from what I understand, was highly instrumental in bringing these terrorists down. :clap2:

...perhaps he worries that targeting US citizens convicted of no crimes for assassination will be inherently politically unpopular.

I'd say this part here is the biggest reason right now. I'd still vote for him over anyone the GOP has out there, but this isn't exactly heartening.

You'd vote Hitler before you voted anyone in the GOP, asswipe Liberal.

It depends on who obama is talking to. He can say that deportations are up, and he can also say that deportations are down because apprehensions are down. Apprehensions are down because border agents are ordered not to make apprehensions.

The presidebt is duplicitious.

They like it when women are shackled while giving birth.

It just fun for them to treat "gods children" like animals

Undocumented Pregnant Women Forced to Give Birth While Shackled in Front Of Police | NationofChange

Villegas’s lawyer notes that driving without a license is usually handled with a simple citation, not an arrest, leading them to believe the women were only detained because they looked like immigrants.

The three women report shockingly inhumane treatment by police officers. One woman’s newborn son was taken from her within 48 hours of his birth and given to a family member. Local authorities refused to let Juana Villegas use a breast pump the hospital gave her, causing her to be in “great pain.” Alma Chacon says she was not allowed to nurse or hold her baby until she was released from immigration custody almost 70 days after she gave birth.

Pregnant undocumented immigrants are treated even worse than prosecuted criminals, who can be released on bond before they gave birth if they are charged with nonviolent crimes that don’t include the sin of being undocumented.

Last edited:
Feel free to piss off, wingnut.

Wow - thanks for agreeing with me and the positive rep, asswipe! LOL! :razz::clap2:

Yeah, I made a mistake but look again. I deleted it.

And again, piss off.

No problem. Incapable of operating a basic message board? - understandable. What more to expect from the public school educated.
I'll be sure to neg rep your Liberal ass shortly. Thanks for the reminder. I'll get to it later. Will be a pleasure.

Thanks again asswipe. Pleasure doing business with you.

Wow - thanks for agreeing with me and the positive rep, asswipe! LOL! :razz::clap2:

And again, piss off.

No problem. Incapable of operating a basic message board? - understandable. What more to expect from the public school educated.
I'll be sure to neg rep your Liberal ass shortly. Thanks for the reminder. I'll get to it later. Will be a pleasure.

Go ahead and do it now, if it makes you feel better. Won't make you any less of a stupid wingnut, though.

Undocumented Pregnant Women Forced to Give Birth While Shackled in Front Of Police | NationofChange

Villegas’s lawyer notes that driving without a license is usually handled with a simple citation, not an arrest, leading them to believe the women were only detained because they looked like immigrants.

The three women report shockingly inhumane treatment by police officers. One woman’s newborn son was taken from her within 48 hours of his birth and given to a family member. Local authorities refused to let Juana Villegas use a breast pump the hospital gave her, causing her to be in “great pain.” Alma Chacon says she was not allowed to nurse or hold her baby until she was released from immigration custody almost 70 days after she gave birth.

Pregnant undocumented immigrants are treated even worse than prosecuted criminals, who can be released on bond before they gave birth if they are charged with nonviolent crimes that don’t include the sin of being undocumented.

So we have a woman who came here in the very last stages of pregnancy determined to pop out her very own jackpot baby. She should have been deported, WHILE In labor, IN SHACKLES, while the baby was coming out if necessary.

Whatever happened to her is her OWN fault. If she didn't want that brandy new American Citizen welfare ticket it wouldn't have happened at all. This should be reprinted by the thousands, in spanish, and distributed throughout south and central America. These women are despicable. Quick get me across the border before it's head hits the ground. Then take me to the nearest WIC office.

And again, piss off.

Go ahead and do it now, if it makes you feel better. Won't make you any less of a stupid wingnut, though.

I'll do it later, asswipe. Thanks for the suggestion though, you terrorist loving, racist bitch.

Bye !

He probably doesn't want anyone looking too closely at the issue. After all obama has supported Al Quaea in Libya for months.

If there is an AQ in Libya, they're not associated with Obama or any actions he took in Libya. In other words, you're a fucking liar.

You cons just can't take it. You see Obama doing what Republicans failed to do. Bush was a dismal failure at everything he touched - the economy, the deficit, international diplomacy, bringing AQ and Bin Laden to justice. And now here comes Obama to pick up the pieces. If Bush had set out to get Bin Laden, instead of wasting trillions of dollars and thousands of lives on Iraq, you might have something to be proud of. But he didn't. He said himself that Bin Laden wasn't a priority.

It took a real leader to come in and reprioritize and get the job done. Instead of being the patriots that you claim to be; instead of giving credit where it's due and celebrating the deaths of these enemies of America, you disingenuosly bend the facts, and even flatout lie in an effort to give credit to your failed Republican leaders when they don't deserve it.

I realize that you far-right partisan hacks will never give Obama the credit he deserves; but the millions of other Americans who see the weekly news reports of yet another dead AQ leader are smart enough to realize that their deaths are a direct result of the policies of Obama.

Bush wrote the policy on killing USA citizens abroad.

He is the one who PUT it in our national policy.

I dont like it but I do like the fact that these traitors are dead.

I think the policy should be stricken from the policy.

There is a mountain of evidence that these two were traitors but it still bothers me and I woud like to see the policy gone.

Until it is blaming the president for using policy you used to champion under Bush is pretty low shit.

Obama ran off being the Anti Bush, the guy that would repeal all the evil Bush policies... Now look at him.

TM, you;re the worst thing to happen to the left on these boards.

Ninja Obama my ass, all he does is give the green light, the real ninja's are US Special Forces, and guess what. They wont be voting Democrat.

Really? How do you know that?

ROFLMAO because the Military vote goes 80-20 to the GOP in every Election. Why do you think your Pals in the Democrat Party like to try and forget to send out Absentee ballots to the Military.

Forum List

Back