Obama has nearly decimated al Qaeda: Why doesn't he brag about it?

senator Slade Gorton (R-WA), a member of the 9/11 Commission, who said, "nothing Jamie Gorelick wrote had the slightest impact on the Department of Defense or its willingness or ability to share intelligence information with other intelligence agencies." Gorton also asserted that "the wall" was a long-standing policy that had resulted from the Church committee in the 1970s, and that the policy only prohibits transfer of certain information from prosecutors to the intelligence services and never prohibited information flowing in the opposite direction.

That is NOT what the commision found, they say she had no effect on this issue.

Lie some more

Hurts that it took a Libral black man :afro: to finish what a white man couldn't eh Rightards :( :lol:

Finish what? Obama said we will be in Afghanistan until 2014 at least, that would be 5 years of that war under Obama... IF he is reelected, that would be about as long as that war was under Bush.

How is your anti war President doing these days. How is that anti war party doing these days?

Obama won't run off how he helped the economy because it's shit... No Obama will be running off his 4 wars and the handfull of people he killed during that time... Man, the Democratic party pulled a full 180 since 2008.

Last edited:
Bush wrote the policy on killing USA citizens abroad.

He is the one who PUT it in our national policy.

I dont like it but I do like the fact that these traitors are dead.

I think the policy should be stricken from the policy.

There is a mountain of evidence that these two were traitors but it still bothers me and I woud like to see the policy gone.

Until it is blaming the president for using policy you used to champion under Bush is pretty low shit.

Who win end up running against our war-time President who has any foreign policy credentials besides Huntsman who can't get elected because he isn't extreme enough for the t- partiers? :(

Who win end up running against our war-time President who has any foreign policy credentials besides Huntsman who can't get elected because he isn't extreme enough for the t- partiers? :(

Yes who else but Obama can continue to diminish our world standing.....

GREAT POINT..............

Both the "war" and foreign policy are topics so far down on the list of what the majority of Americans are concerned about it's not even funny. Jobs and the economy are what the 2012 election will be about. I'm extremely happy that Al Queda leaders are being killed for their crimes against innocent civilians but I think that will have a negligible effect on voters come November of 2012.

Both the "war" and foreign policy are topics so far down on the list of what the majority of Americans are concerned about it's not even funny. Jobs and the economy are what the 2012 election will be about. I'm extremely happy that Al Queda leaders are being killed for their crimes against innocent civilians but I think that will have a negligible effect on voters come November of 2012.

very true.

Yes who else but Obama can continue to diminish our world standing.....

GREAT POINT..............
I'll take " Obama's World Apology Tour" for $1,000...

2 or 3 key members does not a decimation make

:eusa_shhh:

It's much more then that. The only "hits" that get airplay are the major ones. But the Obama administration has been offing terrorists at a faster rate then the Bush administration.

He's deporting more illegals too...Funny that you never hear about either on Fox "news".

Yes the catch and release program is reported doing well.

It's much more then that. The only "hits" that get airplay are the major ones. But the Obama administration has been offing terrorists at a faster rate then the Bush administration.

He's deporting more illegals too...Funny that you never hear about either on Fox "news".

That was bad policy by Bush, and continued by Obama who has yet to close the place...:eusa_whistle:

That was bad policy by Bush, and continued by Obama who has yet to close the place...:eusa_whistle:

I am inclined to support a massive round up. Naval carriers ready to take infiltrators to the southern most border of mexico.

It can be done, all you need is the determination.

I am inclined to support a massive round up. Naval carriers ready to take infiltrators to the southern most border of mexico.

Could it be that so many have succombed to being PC instead?

How can Al Quaeda be decimated? They still have plenty of American Citizens to conduct operations.

Could it be that so many have succombed to being PC instead?

Sadly yes..............

Even mention the Idea and the sob stories come out. We are sloppy in keeping track of who stays beyond permission so we can not possibly think about rounding them up.

Thats cruel:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back