Obama administration appeals Alabama immigration law

Discussion in 'Politics' started by get_involved, Sep 30, 2011.

1. get_involved

get_involved Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +565
  2. waltky

waltky Wise ol' monkey Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,855
    Granny says is dem illegals is who's creatin' a 'humanitarian crisis'...
    :cool:
    Is Alabama immigration law creating a 'humanitarian crisis'?
    October 6, 2011 - With the Alabama immigration law taking effect, some 2,000 Hispanic students didn't attend school Monday. Teachers unions and Hispanic activists are voicing their concerns.

3. waltky

waltky Wise ol' monkey Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,855
    Gettin' ready to leave their kids behind...
    :eusa_eh:
    Immigrants in Alabama, fearing deportation, make plans for kids
    10/10/2011 - Asking friends and relatives to take them if parents are deported

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  4. Teals_Of_Wonder

Teals_Of_Wonder BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +121
    I can't believe that this appeal and Meechelle flying off to Africa in search of another $4000.00 purse is more important than getting 10 Million people back to work before some of them wind up in tents.

5. C_Clayton_Jones

C_Clayton_Jones Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +23,868
    Indeed, this was one of the many reasons for the Supremacy Clause of Article VI of the Constitution, to prohibit the states from acting irresponsibly and capriciously to the detriment of other states and the Nation as a whole:

This Constitution, and the Laws of the United States which shall be made in Pursuance thereof; and all Treaties made, or which shall be made, under the Authority of the United States, shall be the supreme Law of the Land; and the Judges in every State shall be bound thereby, any Thing in the Constitution or Laws of any State to the Contrary notwithstanding.

6. Matthew

Matthew Blue dog all the way!

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +15,082
    THIS IS TREASON...Obama is bluntly working to flood our nation with a third world nations people. This will weaken this country through using our resources from medical to education on them instead of our people....What makes it even worst is he's not defending the states as the drug gangs are shooting and blowing things up and killing people by the thousands just miles away from the borders. Barack Hussein Obama is a piece of shit that deserves the full punishment for treason...NOW.

Last edited: Oct 11, 2011
  7. RetiredGySgt

RetiredGySgt Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,918
    When the Federal Government REFUSES to act, refuses to enforce laws already on the books, States must act.

8. Matthew

Matthew Blue dog all the way!

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +15,082
    Well maybe the transnationalist and the international left are refusing to enforce our laws on purpose...Maybe they hate Borders and the fact that this country right up into the 1970's was 90 percent white. O'shit did I just say that, I sure did. This country during the 19th century until 1970 was anywhere from 85-90 percent white. These bastards could have nothing of it and changed our laws to allow the third world in, but I'm the one called every name in the book, but not other conservatives that openly discuse it and disapprove of people like Ted Kennedy for it.

Now they're destroying europe too...But I'm some how the bad guy for wishing our lands weren't destroyed. give me a break. You really have to ask people Like Rdean that seems to hate anything that is first world and white as he appears to be the extremist and fool to me.

Last edited: Oct 11, 2011