Isis is al Qaeda and we had them beat until Obama pulled out

there are telltale signs of that

we hear from the admin

that isil is highly trained well funded

however closely observing them battle

they appear to be poorly trained

Who is funding them?

they have been funding themselves mostly by pillaging

I suspect that's not true. Someone is funding them, and someone is providing them with weapons and ammunition. Even if they pillaged only gold, they would still need to buy the tools of war.

Isis is al Qaeda and we had them beat until Obama pulled out

there are telltale signs of that

we hear from the admin

that isil is highly trained well funded

however closely observing them battle

they appear to be poorly trained

Who is funding them?

they have been funding themselves mostly by pillaging

I suspect that's not true. Someone is funding them, and someone is providing them with weapons and ammunition. Even if they pillaged only gold, they would still need to buy the tools of war.

Good point. They are well-funded and armed. And the money and weapons didn't just magically appear. It was provided to them. But by who? Just ask yourself which Nations in the world wanted Assad gone the most. And there's your answer.

I'm still waiting for a lib to make a convincing case.

Wait, no I'm not, LOL.......

Even the spin machine is having trouble with this one.
A convincing case for what? Not sending American soldiers to die in Iraq again, saving the Iraqis from having to fight for their own country?

Yeah, I'll make that case. In fact, I just did.

How many? How the hell would I know. If you're suggesting the reports of ISIS 'activities' are somehow acceptable given other mass killers, you're more fucked up than even I suspected.
So Saddam kills millions it's bullshit.

ISIS beheads one and suddenly involvement in Iraq is acceptable. ..

That isn't what I think, it's what every other post from the left suggests.
I've never believed that he killed millions of his own citizens. He did kill a lot of Iranians, with our support and our arms and chemical weapons during Reagan. And he killed Kurds who he believed were encroaching on too much Iraqi land.

He was no worse, and certainly much better than some of the African dictators who we never hear a peep about from the Neo-Cons. There's no oil.

The World is run by gangster thugs. ISIS is just another one of their monstrous creations.
My response and link was an answer to a posters question about where ISIS was getting it's funding. Everyone who rules in the world does not behave like ISIS.

Ah, the beginning of an echo chamber circle jerk. Gee, what a surprise.

The fact is, the invasion and occupation of Iraq, by the Bush Administration, was based on bullshit; the response by the Obama Administration today, is based on real evidence of evil doers, and a need to curtail the murder of innocents.

LMFAO. I'm gonna use this on Twitter where tens of thousands will retweet it for me.

So you're saying the bad guys were fake under Bush but real under Obama?????

Holy shit, never mind the sweep coming in November, 2016 is looking better all the time.

:dig:

These bad guys are the rilly rillz bad guys. The other bad guys were just for show? :confused-84:

And now Obomba is bombing Syria. He just gave himself permission to do so. YAY OBAMA!! The Obamabots are doin the robot it the streets. ;)

I have seen Chris Mathews a few times now raising his voice in typical Chris Mathews fashion
screaming for the United States to go after ISIS and destroy them after the beheading of the journalist.
It's taken how long now for the lefties to wake up...

Irate Chris Matthews Taken Aback by Obama Reax to Foley Beheading Says of ISIS If They Want to Die Help Them Out NewsBusters

So partisan! All of them. When a Republican is in the white house and they talk about war, MSNBC and all the liberals scream FOUL and WAR CRIMINAL, with foxnews beating the war drums and conservatives leading the charge.

When a Democrat talks about war, MSNBC and the liberals "screams right on man, do it for the children," but foxnews and the conservatives scream no don't go in you war criminal.

For once can't both liberals, Democrats, conservatives and Republicans support what they believe regardless of who is in the white house. Both sides are always just about disagreeing with the other side.

But I will give credit where credit is due, McCain is ready to go to war and beat the war drums no matter if a Democrat is in the whitehouse a a republicans, no matter whether it's Estonia or Russia. The man is ready to rumble!

There is one thing everyone on this board had BETTER come to terms with - and soon. There is a storm approaching the United States. A horrific storm that will bring fighting to our shores. Congressmen and Senators (as well as the idiot in the White House) had better come to terms that bad things are months (not years) away in this country. It is time to understand the animals that we are facing; and they are just that - animals. They MUST be put down with as much extreme prejudice as this country (as well as the rest of the western world) can muster. If that means putting boots on the ground in Syria - then do it. However, DO NOT constrain our forces. Give them one order - and ONLY one order - wipe this vermin out. Do whatever it takes.

Either we do this now or we will be forced to do it here in our cities within the coming year. Mark my words. Bad things are coming. I'm telling you. There is going to be a reckoning.

Randall for President! As most of us military or ex mil types know, THIS is what the answer is.

So your advocating for Nuclear War?

That's a little radical, no?

The far Left isn't being silent. They're the biggest Warmongers in the country now. They love they Obomba bombing the shite out of everyone. They're euphoric. Obamabots are doin the Robot in the streets. They're very dishonest hypocritical people.

Obama's bad guys are really bad because, because, because, they're racists!!

Actually they are "bad guys" because they are threatening to attack the US.

Things sorta changed after the last fruitcake that promised that, actually followed through.

Thankfully he was deep sixed in the deep blue sea.

Forum List

Back