Obama Has Gone Back Into Iraq and Far Left Remains Silent

EconChick

Gold Member
Feb 15, 2014
Is there a link? No, their hypocrisy if just patently obvious. What liberal media type would dare write that article anyway.

Why do they remain silent?

And yes, special operators are combat forces and yes, fighter pilots dropping bombs are combat forces.

"We're here to talk about education. But I want to say something before that....You know, education, if you make the most of it and you study hard and you do your homework and you make an effort to be smart, you can do well. If you don't, you get stuck in Iraq."
- John Kerry to U Cal students 2006.

Obama has our Specials Forces "stuck" in Iraq. Boy they must have been dumb in school. :ahole-1:

Ah, the beginning of an echo chamber circle jerk. Gee, what a surprise.

The fact is, the invasion and occupation of Iraq, by the Bush Administration, was based on bullshit; the response by the Obama Administration today, is based on real evidence of evil doers, and a need to curtail the murder of innocents.

This is like a fire chief telling everyone that the fire is out but then needing to come back at 3am to put the fire out again....the locals then don't believe the fire chief's competence and authority.

There is one thing everyone on this board had BETTER come to terms with - and soon. There is a storm approaching the United States. A horrific storm that will bring fighting to our shores. Congressmen and Senators (as well as the idiot in the White House) had better come to terms that bad things are months (not years) away in this country. It is time to understand the animals that we are facing; and they are just that - animals. They MUST be put down with as much extreme prejudice as this country (as well as the rest of the western world) can muster. If that means putting boots on the ground in Syria - then do it. However, DO NOT constrain our forces. Give them one order - and ONLY one order - wipe this vermin out. Do whatever it takes.

Either we do this now or we will be forced to do it here in our cities within the coming year. Mark my words. Bad things are coming. I'm telling you. There is going to be a reckoning.

sf_no_war.jpg

The fact is, the invasion and occupation of Iraq, by the Bush Administration, was based on bullshit; the response by the Obama Administration today, is based on real evidence of evil doers, and a need to curtail the murder of innocents.

Whatever gets you through the night

There is one thing everyone on this board had BETTER come to terms with - and soon. There is a storm approaching the United States. A horrific storm that will bring fighting to our shores. Congressmen and Senators (as well as the idiot in the White House) had better come to terms that bad things are months (not years) away in this country. It is time to understand the animals that we are facing; and they are just that - animals. They MUST be put down with as much extreme prejudice as this country (as well as the rest of the western world) can muster. If that means putting boots on the ground in Syria - then do it. However, DO NOT constrain our forces. Give them one order - and ONLY one order - wipe this vermin out. Do whatever it takes.

Either we do this now or we will be forced to do it here in our cities within the coming year. Mark my words. Bad things are coming. I'm telling you. There is going to be a reckoning.
Your a good man Commander Flagg!

Why has Europe went 100% wussified in the world? Why doesn't the French Foreign Legion go into Iraq, Syria region and stomp ISIS?

Saddam Hussein would have prevented all this shit. Thank the Bushes and Nouri al-Maliki.

Obama is trying to clean up the Bush/Maliki clusterfuck.

LMFAO. I'm gonna use this on Twitter where tens of thousands will retweet it for me.

So you're saying the bad guys were fake under Bush but real under Obama?????

Holy shit, never mind the sweep coming in November, 2016 is looking better all the time.

:dig:

Your a good man Commander Flagg!

Why has Europe went 100% wussified in the world? Why doesn't the French Foreign Legion go into Iraq, Syria region and stomp ISIS?

The world has become complete pussies. We are being threatened by people whose only desire in life is to kill Christians and live in the 14th century. They are highly motivated. And why? Because the world ALLOWS them to get "away with it". EVIL EXISTS WHEN GOOD MEN STAND BY AND DO NOTHING.

This party is coming to a city near you in the foreseeable future. America has been lucky thus far. This will soon be changing. Hell, any idiot can feel it in his bones.....

A partisan hack defending his partisan BS. Bush did a PC war and it cost us dearly and now Obama is going somewhere we don't belong. The only reason you like it is it is a Democratic President making the call, if it was a Republication President making the same call, you would be against it. You are very transparent.

Randall for President! As most of us military or ex mil types know, THIS is what the answer is.

Forum List

Back