Obama Has Gone Back Into Iraq and Far Left Remains Silent

They wanted a random for that journalist that was beheaded.

England pays to get kidnapped people back all the time. And Obama paid the bribe for bergdahl. Maybe they were going to cut bergdahl's head off.

Anyway why was berdahl mote important than the journalist to Obama.

They hate us not because of any act we've taken to defend ourselves. They hate us because we support israel.

And bush was correct thst Iraq was and is a haven of terrorism.

Liberals think that if we back off and pay bribes and be less supportive of israel, the terrorists will become calm and friendly.

Isis proves that liberals are wrong. They are gaining strength not responding to our backing off.

All of WWII from the German attack on Poland to the fall of Berlin, from Peal Harbor to Hiroshima happened in less time than Obama's been President -- and he's still NOT responsible for a single fucking thing that happened on his watch

All of WWII from the German attack on Poland to the fall of Berlin, from Peal Harbor to Hiroshima happened in less time than Obama's been President -- and he's still NOT responsible for a single fucking thing that happened on his watch

Impossible to not accept that America's Apologist-in-Chief accepts no responsibility for anything. Though, in fairness, He doesn't blame ALL of it on Bush. Watch Him put a lot of blame on Hillary when the time is ripe and He's campaigning for Holder's run at being president.

What is Congress doing about this crisis. You know it is a waste of time calling them back from their vacations. They will not raise one thin dime of revenue to fight ISIS or beef up security here at home. They will not raise a single dollar bill of revenue to supply the Kurdish fighters.
Republicans and especially the Tea people will refuse to learn about who ISIS is. They will be content to rely on silliness like "All you need to know about ISIS". Rather than use factual data about ISIS and how it turned into the Caliphate and Islamic State they will enter the crisis and war uninformed and ignorant about their enemies.

That Obama is being criticized for his JV statement indicates the lack of knowledge of his critics of the key and determining factor that allowed them to grow into what they have become in such a short time and why that growth was so unpredictable. It means our Congress will address the crisis with as amateurs in a war against professionals.

carnegieendowment.org/sada/2014/06/12/isis-and-anbar-crisis

I'm still waiting for a lib to make a convincing case.

Wait, no I'm not, LOL.......

Even the spin machine is having trouble with this one.

Is there a link? No, their hypocrisy if just patently obvious. What liberal media type would dare write that article anyway.

Why do they remain silent?

And yes, special operators are combat forces and yes, fighter pilots dropping bombs are combat forces.

they are sending more in

this is a de facto statement

that his policy failed

Isis is al Qaeda and we had them beat until Obama pulled out

there are telltale signs of that

we hear from the admin

that isil is highly trained well funded

however closely observing them battle

they appear to be poorly trained

Is there a link? No, their hypocrisy if just patently obvious. What liberal media type would dare write that article anyway.

And yes, special operators are combat forces and yes, fighter pilots dropping bombs are combat forces.

You can go to Code Pink's website and sign their petition against going back into Iraq if you'd like.

As usual, your reading comprehension is negligible. I'm not the far left. The thread is asking why the far left is or isn't doing something.

You must've failed 6th grade graduation.

Code Pink is not the far left? Are you serious?

Oh, I see how you butchered English grammar and sentence structure rules to say something totally different than what you meant to say.

What you meant to say is Code Pink is far left and they have a petition that's ages old that you're implying is still used. I have no idea if it's still used or not.

What you actually said was you invited me to sign a far left petition that may or may not be currently active.

But now that you've gotten today's grammar lesson, assuming Code Pink is actively doing that NOW, at least they're consistent.

So what about the other tens of millions of far left nut jobs?

Isn't English your first language?

The so-called 'Anti-War Left' doesn't really exist. They're only Anti-anything or anyone that won't go along with their Communist/Progressive agenda. It's just like the OWS fraud. Where is that so-called 'Movement' now? As i said early on, It was just a manufactured Election-time fraud. I was proven to be 100% correct. In fact, most of the OWS nutters on this very board are here everyday boasting about record Wall Street profits.

The Left is dominated by shallow dishonest hypocrites. There is no 'Anti-War Left'. It doesn't exist. This video really helps better understand the Communists/Progressives in regards to War. Check it out...

they are sending more in

this is a de facto statement

that his policy failed
English speaking fighters armed with American weapons and ??? money are taking over Iraq's oil production and in doing so are making Obama look bad on the eve of an election....

....hmmmm....

Ah, the beginning of an echo chamber circle jerk. Gee, what a surprise.

The fact is, the invasion and occupation of Iraq, by the Bush Administration, was based on bullshit; the response by the Obama Administration today, is based on real evidence of evil doers, and a need to curtail the murder of innocents.
Saddam reportedly killed MILLIONS. How many has ISIS killed since invading?

There is no such thing as an 'Anti-War Left.' Just as there is no such thing as an 'OWS Movement.' Both are convenient manufactured shams. Communists/Progressives have always supported War and intervention. All you have to do is research their history. They've actually started more Wars in this country than any other political group. It's the truth.

The fact is, the invasion and occupation of Iraq, by the Bush Administration, was based on bullshit; the response by the Obama Administration today, is based on real evidence of evil doers, and a need to curtail the murder of innocents.

How many? How the hell would I know. If you're suggesting the reports of ISIS 'activities' are somehow acceptable given other mass killers, you're more fucked up than even I suspected.

How many? How the hell would I know. If you're suggesting the reports of ISIS 'activities' are somehow acceptable given other mass killers, you're more fucked up than even I suspected.
So Saddam kills millions it's bullshit.

ISIS beheads one and suddenly involvement in Iraq is acceptable. ..

That isn't what I think, it's what every other post from the left suggests.

The Left isn't 'Anti-War' like so many think. They're actually only Anti-anything or anyone who isn't one of them. Traditionally, Communists/Progressives have always been Pro-War Interventionists. They've actually gotten us involved with more wars than any other political group. So their Warmongering now really shouldn't surprise anyone. They're actually just being who they are.

So Saddam kills millions it's bullshit.

ISIS beheads one and suddenly involvement in Iraq is acceptable. ..

That isn't what I think, it's what every other post from the left suggests.

You're full of shit. Don't ever attribute an opinion to me unless you have evidence.

The beheading was only the most recent atrocity committed by these criminals and they represent a real threat to the West. My opinion, posted days before the most recent cold blooded murder, was to support air strikes and drones, and not to put Americans in any other harms way. It should be up to the Saudis and Egyptians - those we have provided military aid - to use their weapons and soldiers to combat this evil force.

Forum List

Back